Can invisalign fix my protruding lips

T

Taffy505

Iron
I have a protruding mouth which makes me look subhuman
I've already had braces, but it left me w an overjet/flared teeth and now my mouth upper lip look awful

Yes ik my chin is awful, will get genioplasty eventually.

Would Invisalign be able to fix this shit?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Your chin is normal you just have fucked up teeth, Invisalign will correct them

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Soychadcell and murdah
Your chin is normal you just have fucked up teeth, Invisalign will correct them
Yeah, the reason I want to fix my teeth and lips before genio is in case my chin isn't as recessed as it seems, so the proportions dont get fucked

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and proxyy
Did you not wear retainers or something that jew dentist fucked you

Nah I didn't..i was a stupid kid. But I'm pretty sure because of crowding it was already like that
Brutal. You Asian? I know a lot of Asians with protrusion like this.

looks like your teeth are too flared and you need to distalize teeth a bit with help of screws

• +1
Yeah..but I don't think it's bimaxillary protrusion. No gummy smile, and it's only the top teeth.
It’s bottom as well. You can see that your bottom row jut forward.

I’m thinking of getting Invisalign as well

• +1
Reactions: Taffy505
You have an overjet, fixing it with braces will improve the pouty lip look a bit

• +1
Reactions: Taffy505
You have an overjet, fixing it with braces will improve the pouty lip look a bit
Yeah, don't think there's any space though.
Might get IPR, or mse.

• +1
Don’t they extract? Although that could case a flat face.
I’ve seen in Korea they can cut that part of the jaw off

Don’t they extract? Although that could case a flat face.
I’ve seen in Korea they can cut that part of the jaw off
Yeah.. extraction is an option. But I'm trying to avoid it at all costs

Yeah.. extraction is an option. But I'm trying to avoid it at all costs
i have already told you the solution to avoid extractions. you need distalization of the teeth (if you have enough retromolar space)

Don't even think about having your teeth pulled, also Invisalign alone is not enough to solve this, you should get MSE and MSDO immediately.

i have already told you the solution to avoid extractions. you need distalization of the teeth (if you have enough retromolar space)
Are there any downsides? Will moving back my teeth affect my maxilla and mandible too?

Don't even think about having your teeth pulled, also Invisalign alone is not enough to solve this, you should get MSE and MSDO immediately.
I've heard that Mse isn't great bcz it only moves the front of the palette out. Would sarpe be better?

Are there any downsides? Will moving back my teeth affect my maxilla and mandible too?
no it does not change your jaws. post an xray of your side profile if you have one. will be the easier and cheaper route than finding someone who does MSDO