Can you fix a recessed maxilla at 14

mosca

mosca

Iron
I have a recessed maxilla and it looks like this. Is there any way that my maxilla is still developing?
B24ED2C0 DF4D 4AA6 944E 7D65E66BAA3A

give blowjobs to pedophile oldcels to make money for surgery

• +1
Reactions: odux and chrisN
give blowjobs to pedophile oldcels to make money for surgery
shitty idea
you gotta give blowjobs to everyone so you make more money

• +1
Reactions: odux, CoRe3 and ZaC
Do you have an underbite?

Wait I've already seen this pic here and it was not in December. Is this one of your alts or larp?

shitty idea
you gotta give blowjobs to everyone so you make more money
not everyone wants bj from recessed chink

• +1
Reactions: drag
If I were you I‘d suggest going to a maxillofacial surgeon and get some opinions.
Thinking the problem will fix on itself is wishful thinking.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Wait I've already seen this pic here and it was not in December. Is this one of your alts or larp?
It’s another person picture it just looks similar to mine. I don’t want ppl at my school to find this

It’s another person picture it just looks similar to mine. I don’t want ppl at my school to find this
Well if you are asian you are meant to be likee that. Either way it can only be fixed by some extreme surgeries or implants. And no I can't elab because dont know much about this

if ur underbite is severe u might have to get a big surgery but if its minor i think orthodontics treaments for a few years can help

If you just want to soft max, the only thing you can do is hard mew, and thumb pull, many people see these as cope, but if your soft maxing you have no other choice, you might see better results since your 14 though. I doubt a surgeon will work on you until youve finished puberty.