Cant forgive myself....

ThatGuythattype

ThatGuythattype

Gold
Went out for fun and sat on a bench at 2 30 am today. Out of nowhere comes a blonde 18 years old becky and ask if she can sit near me. She then tells me if she can sleep at my place as all her friends have left her and she has nowhere to stay. I say sure, and then we go to my apartment. I was honestly in completely disbelief of this situation. We sit in the living room and I am still unsure of what to do, she then calls her dad, and turns out he is on the way and she goes out.
I didn't do any moves as I was unsure about weather I even wanted her. Now I can't fall asleep

Had I not acted so retarded, would I have been balls deep inside of her right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231007_035541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231007_035541_Gallery.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 0
As soon as she came inside you shouldve ripped off all her clothes and slid your penis in. High inhib cuck

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and ThatGuythattype
Lol. I later got her as a friend on Facebook. As she forgot her snus I messenged her about it, where she preceeds to call me 3 am next night and ask if she can get it back. She comes out to the door with a friend and I give it to her. The next day I'm blocked

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Lol. I later got her as a friend on Facebook. As she forgot her snus I messenged her about it, where she preceeds to call me 3 am next night and ask if she can get it back. She comes out to the door with a friend and I give it to her. The next day I'm blocked
Wtf is this out of world situation

How does she go from sitting with you by herself and entering your house late at night to seeing you with her friend and blocking you? Wtf.

How does she go from sitting with you by herself and entering your house late at night to seeing you with her friend and blocking you? Wtf.
(Sorry i have 2 beers inside me)
But that is just as strange for me as it is for you. My only explanation must be that she sensed my 50 percent eastern european dna

Can also be something strange as my lack of sexual initiative towards her, which made her feel undesirable, which she defends by these means

Last edited:
Lol I met her again in a club. She went over to me said "hi" tapped me on my legs 2 times, I blushed, and kinda nodded, trying to not go into a conversation, and then she walked further in her direction she was heading