this is honestly creepy asf.

foid gets away with it and gets 500k likes/

take the foidpill

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard and 3 others
this is honestly creepy asf.

foid gets away with it and gets 500k likes/

take the foidpill
JFL imagine if some Indian or her looksmatch recorded her and posted her on the internet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Deleted member 30037
Thoughts now he rejected her?
I knew that shit would happen dude. Why would a chadlite get with some random LTB when he has way better options

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I knew that shit would happen dude. Why would a chadlite get with some random LTB when he has way better options
rejected since he's a practicing Jehova's Witness.

JFL imagine if some Indian or her looksmatch recorded her and posted her on the internet
career ending

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Xangsane
JFL
I hope someone does this to her
How would she react?
This only happens to Chadlite or Chad, not even Stacy goes viral for doing nothing

• +1
Bro did you see the comments?

Bunch of MTB/LTB thirsting as if they have a chance
JFL I did and JFL at that Indian dude commenting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
why?
Would you say foids are just as thirsty like Indians?
Chads have more SMV than beautiful girls. Far more rare (no make up to fraud)

Chads have more SMV than beautiful girls. Far more rare (no make up to fraud)
JFL when I did the pajeetoscope predictions (I fed it through the bot some Indian guy made) some foids were asking what their husband would look like.

Only 5% of women got HTN+

Ok, but why is he touching that old lady, imagine if it was an average guy instead, can you imagine how people would react?
Clipboard01

• +1
Why would you say that?
Beautiful girls are not that rare, beautiful men are very very rare which is why they have multiple options of top women

Ofc it would be a textbook Chadlite
Unique subjective female preferences strike again
IMG 0329
How many of these are setups by foids who know them just so the narcy male can harvest validation

Funny how foids start frothing at the mouth when it looks like a random Chadlite is minding his own business and a foid feels compelled to record him and post it

I'm paying some foid with an already existing following to do this for me with multiple takes and cherrypick the best one where I fraud as somewhat human
Imagine being an oofy doofy normie and finding your gfs IG/TikTok account full of edits and creepshots of moggers jfl hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Danish_Retard, apocalypse and 2 others
It's unavailable for me, I'm curious what he looks like could someone post normal pics??

Beautiful girls are not that rare, beautiful men are very very rare which is why they have multiple options of top women
So why do you think stacies have trouble finding a Chad to commit, but for some weird reason some Chads commit to a woman below their looksmatch?

• +1
So why do you think stacies have trouble finding a Chad to commit, but for some weird reason some Chads commit to a woman below their looksmatch?
Women are hypergamous and look for men “better” than they are. Men aren’t hypergamous by nature.

• +1
Women are hypergamous and look for men “better” than they are. Men aren’t hypergamous by nature.
yeah but I'm asking why does Stacy struggle with getting even Chadlite+ to commit?

• +1
yeah but I'm asking why does Stacy struggle with getting even Chadlite+ to commit?
Because that Chadlite has loads of options who he would consider (settling for) and she only has a tiny pool to choose from (hypergamy so she goes for her looksmatch or higher so super rare)

Because that Chadlite has loads of options who he would consider (settling for) and she only has a tiny pool to choose from (hypergamy so she goes for her looksmatch or higher so super rare)
And who do these options include?

• +1
And who do these options include?
The girls looksmatch or higher. So if the girl is a stacylite then she will ONLY date a chadlite or higher.

A chadlite is happy to date a HTB or even MTB - that’s the difference

• +1
The girls looksmatch or higher. So if the girl is a stacylite then she will ONLY date a chadlite or higher.
so why do you see a lot of hot girls with LTNs?
A chadlite is happy to date a HTB or even MTB - that’s the difference
and we have to consider only LTR and marriage, since foids seem to only want that.

so why do you see a lot of hot girls with LTNs?
I don’t???

And If I do the relationship never lasts. They’ll only be satisfied with a man better than them in almost every department, that’s how they give respect

• Hmm...
I don’t???

And If I do the relationship never lasts. They’ll only be satisfied with a man better than them in almost every department, that’s how they give respect
They won’t respect a guy worse than they are

• +1
I don’t???

They won’t respect a guy worse than they are
Ahem.

Ahem.
View attachment 2711384
That’s their best option bro. If they could they’d leave him and upgrade but those opportunities are super rare

• +1
That’s their best option bro. If they could they’d leave him and upgrade but those opportunities are super rare
Why's that their best option even though they're white stacies that can get anyone they want?

Plot twist: he's a curry immigrant

• So Sad
looks like elvis

• +1
Why's that their best option even though they're white stacies that can get anyone they want?
Think about how rare a tall (6ft+) white, handsome, athletic, wealthy man is.

That’s literally the top 0.001% of the population, the girls need to settle with guys who make up for it in other areas like charm or funny whatever.

Think about how rare a tall (6ft+) white, handsome, athletic, wealthy man is.

That’s literally the top 0.001% of the population, the girls need to settle with guys who make up for it in other areas like charm or funny whatever.
doesn't have to be wealthy or super tall.

He only looks good because he is running reflective vest game. I wrote a thread on Lookism about the power of reflect vest game.
3923945_IMG_5929.png

He only looks good because he is running reflective vest game. I wrote a thread on Lookism about the power of reflect vest game.
3923945_IMG_5929.png
Crazy cope. He’s tall with a great face and haircut. He’s a chadlite

doesn't have to be wealthy or super tall.
Stacy’s go for men who are 6ft and who earn minimum 50k a year. Which is automatically the top 5%

• +1
being chad... is LE GOOD? HOLY FUCK

• +1