Chadlite gets recorded and goes viral on tiktok for no reason

what a slayuer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Strong Chadlite with top tier SMV, yup
fuark i wish i looked like him, biches would be thirsting for my cawk and putting me on viral tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
and he rejected her as he's Jehova's witness JFL

for that slut
Damm imagine being a chad and being a JW one of the reason I turned out a incel. JW only allow you to date people in your religion so my parents didn’t allow me to talk in girls in school or have a gf. Worst part is I couldn’t date girls from church because there wasn’t any girls my fucking age. So I never developed any social skills with women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
what a slayuer tbh
Brah he’s not JW Can only have sex after marriage so he’s not having one nightstand with foids

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Damm imagine being a chad and being a JW one of the reason I turned out a incel. JW only allow you to date people in your religion so my parents didn’t allow me to talk in girls in school or have a gf. Worst part is I couldn’t date girls from church because there wasn’t any girls my fucking age. So I never developed any social skills with women.
Glad he rejected the ugly bitch anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and TheMaxxer333
Brah he’s not JW Can only have sex after marriage so he’s not having one nightstand with foids
he has no doubt phucked thousands of biches

he has no doubt phucked thousands of biches
Look at the replies to the tiktok. There's the exact same vid on Insta from the same girl, BOTH WENT VIRAL LMASOIUBSADIUASDHOASDUHDSAOUH

He looks northern moroccan

Look at the replies to the tiktok. There's the exact same vid on Insta from the same girl, BOTH WENT VIRAL LMASOIUBSADIUASDHOASDUHDSAOUH
i dont got time to look through teh comments brah