CHADLITE IS NOT 97TH PERCENTILE

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
I've been rated chadlite. I am not 97th percentile.
Let's put that into perspective:
97th percentile, aka top 3%, aka 1 in 33.
Yeah, 1 IN 33? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
65% of the people studying maths here are men.
0.65*350=228.
There are 228 men in the lectures I attend.

guess what.

I MOG ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
2 of the highest appeal foids on my course have approached/DMed me.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Where are the Chads swooping in to steal my girls?
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.
3 stacylites have begged me (2 still are) to take their virginity.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

And a lot more of course...

Enough bragging.
This is clearly NOT how 1 in 33 guys are treated.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate (and maybe on the generous side for me), especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

What I am saying is chadlite is a lot rarer than what you seem to think.
Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.
I've been rating dudes for a year and a half now, I know what I'm saying.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

• Go outside, preferrably in a city.

• Look at all the dudes that are approximately your age (ex if you're 16 look at all 15-18 year old men). If you are white, only compare yourself to other whites.

• Each time you mog a dude, add +1 to your count. If the dude mogs you, stop counting and remember the number you got up to.

• After doing this a few times, you should average out at a certain number, let's say 30. That means you are 1 in 30 aka 96th percentile (= top 4%).

• This is way more accurate than all the PSL autism.

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DISILLUSIONED BY SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIS FORUM.
GO OUTSIDE.
EVERY FUCKER OUT THERE IS UGLY.

WOMEN FIND 80% OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE (article).
MEANING 20% OF MEN AREN'T "UNATTRACTIVE".

from those 20%, the majority will be strong mtns!!!
even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.
I used to be rated a htn over a year ago before I even looksmaxxed. BULLSHIT!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED BY A FOID IN A CLUB!
CLUBS ARE FILLED WITH AT LEAST 200 MEN.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.
CHADLITE IS NOT 97th percentile.
It's at the very least 1 in 200, aka 99.5th percentile.

edit, from replies:

Using high school as a point of reference

HTN = best looking guy in the class, a strong HTN will be best in the grade
Chadlite = best looking guy at the school
Chad = best looking guy in a small town

Genuinely chadlite is like 1 in 500 and chad is 1 in 50,000
HTN probably 1 in 50.

No discussion about which uni you think I attend, please and thank you.

//controversial pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: finn899, LooksOrDeath, justropemaxbro and 80 others

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
0.65*350=228.

guess what.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

Enough bragging.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate for me, especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

GO OUTSIDE.

even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

pneumo
Appeal plays a big role as well. Many good looking people but low appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, Hipcel and pneumocystosis
Indeed, i looked through my school catalogue of 300 people where i was in. I could only find 2 people that was near me looks wise

Truth is that most people look like shit due to poor lifestyle, eating like crap, not working out etc. But many people got really good potential that would reveal at a low bf %

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, BowlCutMogger, aspiringexcel and 14 others
no way u mog everyone

Appeal plays a big role as well. Many good looking people but low appeal
thus the importance of harmony, colouring, and the eye area.

These are the 3 main things I have been focusing on for the past 8 months, while others here smash their gonions with a fucking hammer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, BowlCutMogger, Tr0ubLe and 15 others
In other news:

Cold water is NOT ice!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 28904, Chadeep and 2 others
no way u mog everyone
i'm not even saying i do.

On most days, I don't get mogged.

Trust me, I remember when I do.
I analyse their face and focus on their striking attributes and see what I can do to myself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, LooksOrDeath, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
go outside dawg
I See a bunch of niggas who look like u and are even taller, avarage soy boy TikTok boy nothing special, if u really mogged 99% you’d be offered modeling contracts in a dayley basis

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29250, 8%orobese and 5 others
I See a bunch of niggas who look like u and are even taller, avarage soy boy TikTok boy nothing special, if u really mogged 99% you’d be offered modeling contracts in a dayley basis
I mean u live in England where the avarage nigga has the teeth of a hillbilly so maybe I could see that

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, aspiringexcel, BongMog and 16 others
Indeed, i looked through my school catalogue of 300 people where i was in. I could only find 2 people that was near me looks wise

Truth is that most people look like shit due to poor lifestyle, eating like crap, not working out etc. But many people got really good potential that would reveal at a low bf %
I AGREE.
BUT IT SOUNDS NARCY AND UNTRUE BECAUSE "OH 300 THATS A BIG NUMBER! TOP 0.33%? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL MATE"

I AGREE.
BUT IT SOUNDS NARCY AND UNTRUE BECAUSE "OH 300 THATS A BIG NUMBER! TOP 0.33%? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL MATE"
You’re not anything special jfl. You’re just a white prettyboy and these have high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, litaz, Giorgio and 3 others

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate for me, especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

//controversial pneumo
What a narcy... We get it. You'd fuck yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Graham, j05, aspiringexcel and 15 others
Slayers.org unite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, NateJacobs, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
I AGREE.
PSL rating is flawed.

Last time i walked past a chadlite irl was 1 month ago. 99.99% of people i pass on the street look normie af, bloated, high bf% here where i live

Hella easy to get a girlfriend if your just above average and stand out compared to the rest.

Example: Try to find a chadlite here in Stockholm

I did not spot even 1 after watching the full video. Thats how rare it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, midlatinocel, AscendingHero and 6 others
You’re not anything special jfl. You’re just a white prettyboy and these have high appeal.
I AM NOT SAYING I AM.

BUT YOU ALL OVERESTIMATE THE NUMBER OF WHITE PRETTYBOYS OUT THERE.

I AM NOTHING SPECIAL I AGREE. I HAVE NO STRIKING FEATURES. I COULD NOT BE A MODEL, I AM AWARE.

I HAVE HARMONY, I HAVE AVERAGENESS, I HAVE GOOD COLORATION, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DON'T HAVE ANY PREVALENT FAILOS (facially).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, j05, NateJacobs and 7 others
I AM NOT SAYING I AM.

I AM NOTHING SPECIAL I AGREE. I HAVE NO STRIKING FEATURES. I COULD NOT BE A MODEL, I AM AWARE.

I HAVE HARMONY, I HAVE AVERAGENESS, I HAVE GOOD COLORATION, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTREME FAILOS (facially).
You love yourself so much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, j05, Primalsplit and 7 others
Average white zoomer is a 5'10 recessed LTN (by this forums standards)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, LooksOrDeath, |Daddy_Zygos| and 10 others
why do you hate me now @Xangsane???

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I AM NOT SAYING I AM.

I HAVE HARMONY, I HAVE AVERAGENESS, I HAVE GOOD COLORATION, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTREME FAILOS (facially).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: j05, ascension, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
80% of men are sub 5
15% are MTN
3% are HTN
2% Chadlite
1% Chad

How does that sound

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, hypernormie, aspiringexcel and 11 others
why do you hate me now @Xangsane???
I don't hate you, don't worry, but you are becoming narcier and narcier these days. Take a few steps back and realise that we all still have flaws we need to work on, and there will always be bigger fish (Chadlites and Chads) out there in the sea.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, blackpilledforlife and pneumocystosis
I mean u live in England where the avarage nigga has the teeth of a hillbilly so maybe I could see that
bubbas-approval.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and pneumocystosis

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

pneumo

HTN probably 1 in 50.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, j05, aspiringexcel and 15 others
I don't hate you, don't worry, but you are becoming narcier and narcier these days. Take a few steps back and realise that we all still have flaws we need to work on, and there will always be bigger fish (Chadlites and Chads) out there in the sea.
He's going through the hyper narcy ascension phase. Happened to @loox, currently happening to @Blackgymmax and now pneumo. Tbh it's only natural when you mog 99% of men, would be sort of hard to stay humble

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AscendingHero, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others

HTN probably 1 in 50.
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and thereallegend
He's going through the hyper narcy ascension phase. Happened to @loox, currently happening to @Blackgymmax and now pneumo. Tbh it's only natural when you mog 99% of men, would be sort of hard to stay humble
Just because you mog 99% of men doesn't give you a pass to be horribly narcy. There are still bigger moggers out there.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 27660 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
They looksmax or get surgery and now because the mog 90 percent of the men they see, they get big dick syndrome and call the majority of men they see as trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25667
because you are a chad not a chadlite and people in real life are ugly i mogg 90% and i am rated htn strong htn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 40471 and pneumocystosis
you rarely see irl chads idk what peeps be saying in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and pneumocystosis
because you are a chad not a chadlite and people in real life are ugly i mogg 90% and i am rated htn strong htn
you mog way more than 90% of people. think about it. In a room of 100 dudes, would 10 mog you?

i am no where near chad. i saw one in the gym two weeks ago it was fucking brutal. 6'5, looked like john cena morphed with brad pitt.
considered changing gyms lowkey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, NateJacobs, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
Then a MTN is invisible to women, this is water. The percentiles don't change
best comment just because a women see a 5/10 man as a 3/10 doesnt change the fact he is a 5/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
You love yourself so much.
He's literally right. He EASILY mogs 99% of guys in foid appeal. Honestly, top 1% is not even remarkable.
This literally means (again using the school analogy), 1 person every 3-4 classes. Never met someone exceptional like that jfl. I am legit an unremarkable HTN and am the best looking in a lot of my classes, which is around top 3%

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Mewton, AscendingHero and 6 others
you mog more than way 90% of people.

i am not chad. i saw one in the gym two weeks ago it was fucking brutal. 6'5, looked like john cena morphed with brad pitt.
in my school i don't want to sound narcissistic ( just got suspended so old school ) i mogg 90-95% face wise and because of my height i am one of the best looking in that school get mogged by 1 6'1 chadlite and there are 2 tall htn as me people in real life are almost always ltn/mtn htn are already rare just imagine a real chad like you

• Love it
Then a MTN is invisible to women, this is water. The percentiles don't change
blackpill isn't based off decile. it's based off female perception which means the avg man is a truecel

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

HTN probably 1 in 50.
According to this it means:
Chad = 99.998tile
Chadlite = 99.8tile
HT(normie) = 98tile

So what, 97% of men are "average" or below. Literally makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, MiroslavBulldosex and It'snotover

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
being attractive in my studies is more like a 1/50

• Woah
Op got a point

• Love it
According to this it means:
Chad = 99.998tile
Chadlite = 99.8tile
HT(normie) = 98tile

So what, 97% of men are "average" or below. Literally makes no sense
HT Normies slightly more common than that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex, It'snotover and 1 other person
But the average man isn't a truecel so your hypothesis is retarded
the avg has to compensate with things outside their looks to get pussy

• +1
the avg has to compensate with things outside their looks to get pussy
Cope. Average man is a 50tile MTN and can get into a ltr without compensating for anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, It'snotover, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others