CHADLITE IS NOT 97TH PERCENTILE

According to this it means:
Chad = 99.998tile
Chadlite = 99.8tile
HT(normie) = 98tile

So what, 97% of men are "average" or below. Literally makes no sense
This is literally true. The vast majority of people look pretty unremarkable, again. To think that the top 3% is really something special, is to think that on average, every high school class has someone special.
Chad is obviously a level of it's own. How many times have you seen someone so attractive, that you were in awe? I never have, and most people have only seen 1-2 people like that
Many foids will say that they haven't seen an actually attractive person in years or months. Obviously this is standardspill and hypergamy to an extent, but if you watch any video of someone walking in a crowd, you won't see too many attractive people. Even if you go out and walk on the streets tomorrow, you won't
This is also just facial ratings, and there are other factors into play (height as the most obvious one), frame, physique, etc, so a tall MTN can still be generally appealing

Does that mean the average person is ugly? No
Majority of people aren't, it's just pretty rare that someone stands out lookswise, even if only slightly so. I'd be willing to concede that HTN is maybe 1/20 or so, but I'm confident that chadlite and chad are that rare
Also, you have to consider obesity. Americans are pretty overweight on average, and many could have the potential to be higher are just too fat. If you're actually counting potential at 10% bf, idk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and pneumocystosis
A high tier normie is not special
That's my point exactly
A classroom has 1 HTN, no chadlites/chads who are special
Aka HTN is around top 3%

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
According to this it means:
Chad = 99.998tile
Chadlite = 99.8tile
HT(normie) = 98tile

So what, 97% of men are "average" or below. Literally makes no sense
htn is like top 5-10% not 2%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and GuyFromSingapore
Debunked by @Biggdink tbh. Most whites on a college campus are htn and chadlite and even 40th percentile blacks are Tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, 5'8manlet, thereallegend and 4 others
That's my point exactly
A classroom has 1 HTN, no chadlites/chads who are special
Aka HTN is around top 3%
Each classroom will have multiple HTNs depending on the class size and how many males are in it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizon, MiroslavBulldosex, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Each classroom will have multiple HTNs depending on the class size and how many males are in it
2 htn in my class 1 is a manlet he is short as fuck so his smv is probably mtn

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
So how rare would you say HTN is

So how rare would you say HTN is
1 in 7, 85 tile. But there's really no point debating this, it's a he said she said tier argument

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 21661
Just because you mog 99% of men doesn't give you a pass to be horribly narcy. There are still bigger moggers out there.
Yeah but you hardly see em

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, the next o'pry and 4 others
Good thread, totally agree.

Chadlite is rare. And to be a real Chadlite you need to reach also a certain height, a certain gymmaxxed low bodyfat body, certain dimorphism, good coloring,... Even on tiktok or instagram I hardly see chadlites/chads by this definition. What you see most are high appeal or gymmaxxed mtn-htn with average to good height.
80% of men are sub 5
15% are MTN
3% are HTN
2% Chadlite
1% Chad

How does that sound
No, if we just talk about face imo based on my xp in university/work/influencer events:
50% are sub5
49% are MTN
99 percentile is HTN
99,9 percentile is Chadlite
99,999 percentile is Chad

if we talk about same age group ofc

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, MoggerChad, Deleted member 25667 and 5 others
2 htn in my class 1 is a manlet he is short as fuck so his smv is probably mtn
i am the oder htn btw luckily i dont get mogg in my class looking at a guy who is better looking than you every day will give me suicidal thoughts

• JFL
Chadlite is still a death sentence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, It'snotover, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Good thread, totally agree.

Chadlite is rare. And to be a real Chadlite you need to reach also a certain height, a certain gymmaxxed low bodyfat body, certain dimorphism, good coloring,... Even on tiktok or instagram I hardly see chadlites/chads by this definition. What you see most are high appeal or gymmaxxed mtn-htn with average to good height.

No, if we just talk about face imo based on my xp in university/work/influencer events:
50% are sub5
49% are MTN
99 percentile is HTN
99,9 percentile is Chadlite
99,999 percentile is Chad

if we talk about same age group ofc
maybe you should change your requirements
seem autistic as fuck
I've been rated chadlite. I am not 97th percentile.
Let's put that into perspective:
97th percentile, aka top 3%, aka 1 in 33.
Yeah, 1 IN 33? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
65% of the people studying maths here are men.
0.65*350=228.
There are 228 men in the lectures I attend.

guess what.

I MOG ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
2 of the highest appeal foids on my course have approached/DMed me.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Where are the Chads swooping in to steal my girls?
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.
3 stacylites have begged me (2 still are) to take their virginity.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

And a lot more of course...

Enough bragging.
This is clearly NOT how 1 in 33 guys are treated.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate (and maybe on the generous side for me), especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

What I am saying is chadlite is a lot rarer than what you seem to think.
Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.
I've been rating dudes for a year and a half now, I know what I'm saying.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DISILLUSIONED BY SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIS FORUM.
GO OUTSIDE.
EVERY FUCKER OUT THERE IS UGLY.

WOMEN FIND 80% OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE (article).
MEANING 20% OF MEN AREN'T "UNATTRACTIVE".

from those 20%, the majority will be strong mtns!!!
even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.
I used to be rated a htn over a year ago before I even looksmaxxed. BULLSHIT!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED BY A FOID IN A CLUB!
CLUBS ARE FILLED WITH AT LEAST 200 MEN.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.
CHADLITE IS NOT 97th percentile.
It's at the very least 1 in 200, aka 99.5th percentile.

edit, from replies:

No discussion about which uni you think I attend, please and thank you.

//controversial pneumo
yes you are delusional

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22354 and pneumocystosis
now I want a rating from you

you are not delusional in the sense i think you are unattractive and overrate yourself
i just doubt your observations @pneumocystosis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24444
Are you Chadlite as in my level? I'm surprised if you are as you seem confident saying this.

3013178_Leo69.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, bwrauycnee, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Are you Chadlite as in my level? I'm surprised if you are as you seem confident saying this.

3013178_Leo69.jpg
hello @Xangsane alt number 103

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, SteveRogers, AscendingHero and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Leo69
This guy is HTN at best lol. Doubt he ascended to Chadlite unless he got proof.

Just lol at this point. I think this guy even requested random people in TRM to get rated as well.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevergymcelling, MiroslavBulldosex and pneumocystosis

3013178_Leo69.jpg
if under the photoshop you look anything like this
you are 6psl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Jigen, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person

3013178_Leo69.jpg

This guy is HTN at best lol. Doubt he ascended to Chadlite unless he got proof.

Just lol at this point. I think this guy even requested random people in TRM to get rated as well.
he is a chadlite bare minimum my personal opinion he is a chad

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
he is a chadlite bare minimum my personal opinion he is a chad
If he is Chad, then I'm gigachad compared to him. Most people here can't rate objectively.

If he is Chad, then I'm gigachad compared to him. Most people here can't rate objectively.
look at his new threads he looks 10 times better now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
maybe you should change your requirements
seem autistic as fuck

yes you are delusional
What is your approach then? Call every normie chadlite like in the BOTB post:
Here is the true Distribution:
Inkedpositively skewed distribution

2 psl is 10th percentile
3psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile
4.5 is 75th percentile
5 is 85-90th percentile
5.5 is 95th percentile
5.75 is 98th
6 is 99.5th
6.5 is 99.99th
7 is 99.9999th

In this distribution, weak chadlites are (15/100), mid level chadlites are 5-10/100 and strong chadlites (Chalamet/Ronaldo) are 2/100.
6 PSL (Zac Effron, Mike Thurston, Amnesia) are 5/1000, and 6.5 PSL (Tyler Maher, Ian Sommerhalder, Salludon) are 1/10 000. Gods like Barrett and Gandy are 1/1 000 000.
This is not the truth. 15 from 100 are chadlites jfl.
Even Ronaldo for example is not a strong chadlite, he just has appeal through height, lean body, coloring and maybe HTN face (i would say high MTN). @Deleted member 14160 rated overall appeal, not just face. jfl at thinking this is strong chadlite:
3f66c309c4eb74a8668bb4478ae21751.jpg

And stop using manipulation techniques (gaslighting).

3013178_Leo69.jpg
can u stop posting this in every thread? Everyone can see the difference between your hair and the backround. This is clearly faceapped. And stop making this thread about you.. this is narcissm btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, j05, zeek and 8 others
can u stop posting this in every thread? Everyone can see the difference between your hair and the backround. This is clearly faceapped. And stop making this thread about you.. this is narcissm btw
It's not just FaceApped, but ReFaced (you need to pay to use the app with your own photos). Can you see his neck?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 22354
Hey Leo. Are you still hit by the Niko ignorepill?

• +1
It's not just FaceApped, but ReFaced (you need to pay to use the app with your own photos). Can you see his neck?
Coming from the nigga that morphs his pics 1000x over till it looks like a cartoon character

It's all cope go er

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21661
look at his new threads he looks 10 times better now
Looks the same. HTN range.
What is your approach then? Call every normie chadlite like in the BOTB post:

This is not the truth. 15 from 100 are chadlites jfl.
Even Ronaldo for example is not a strong chadlite, he just has appeal through height, lean body, coloring and maybe HTN face (i would say high MTN). @Deleted member 14160 rated overall appeal, not just face. jfl at thinking this is strong chadlite:
3f66c309c4eb74a8668bb4478ae21751.jpg

And stop using manipulation techniques (gaslighting).

Ronaldo is strong Chadlite in his prime I'd say. Good bones and features. Lol at your ratings man. All over the place with just subjectivity at this point.

xcys845mpn1a1.jpg

Point is made for me being Chadlite in the photo. Just making a point example. Don't need to take it fully seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 22354

Debunked by @Biggdink tbh. Most whites on a college campus are htn and chadlite and even 40th percentile blacks are Tyrone
Op is a htn so he has to cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, pneumocystosis and Leo69
ethnic overrr
What matters is results and appeal more than objective ratings. Least to me.
Hey Leo. Are you still hit by the Niko ignorepill?
Deep down. We talked for multiple hours in multiple voice calls, but he is just hesitant to find time to do the experiment for Tinder. He does have an insane amount of time to do his skin care routine though. I don't know though. @Niklaus Mikaelson what are your thoughts? I want to talk again. We can call again when you got time. Don't want to do the experiment yet as I found another plan for galaxy elo, but need to test it prior to our experiment, but it's going to be a year since we met, and still had lots of struggle for one simple task. Does your sim card you purchased months ago even work? I'm hesitant sometimes to message you in DM as I'd feel you ignore it, and want to avoid it. You don't have desire or mood for helping me compared to helping yourself like your skincare routine. I'm not as mad as I still get laid quite often through Bumble and Hinge, but having Tinder would be nice to use as well. Not too mad again as I have a potential impressive plan once we do our experiment, but testing it more before do it on your end with our previous call for galaxy elo. We can call next week, and do the experiment maybe in two weeks from now. Just find sometime man, it's been ages. The experiment at this point is more for fun compared to we initially had planned to take it fully seriously. Up to you though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Ronaldo is strong Chadlite in his prime I'd say. Good bones and features. Lol at your ratings man. All over the place with just subjectivity at this point.
Stop gaslighting. Be specific with evidence or refrain from making such claims. I consider everything. Bones, coloring, skin quality, etc. The only rating I've done lately has been "you" in the pic you always post as HTN (face considered only), which is true. Ronaldo has good bones, ok coloring and literally acne in your pic.

Lets use a good photo of him to be fair:
0_FBL-ITA-SERIEA-BOLOGNA-JUVENTUS.jpg
GettyImages-1237026192.jpg

Looks still HTN in EUW. Arent you american, so maybe there he would be chadlite. Ofc he has insane appeal but only trough the combination of money, status, height, athletic body, tanned + HTN face.

What matters is results and appeal more than objective ratings. Least to me.
at least something I agree.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69 and pneumocystosis
Ur a boneless prettyboy yea u mog all but that's it not striking or memorable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 24940 and pneumocystosis
Looks the same. HTN range.

Tell me i look the same i did a year ago 😹😹.
Your pic is morphed to oblivion dawg the whole forum knows at this point.
My pics have not been touched. Only added a filter in the first pic of second imgur link.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, j05, Deleted member 22886 and 3 others
Stop gaslighting. Be specific with evidence or refrain from making such claims. I consider everything. Bones, coloring, skin quality, etc. The only rating I've done lately has been "you" in the pic you always post as HTN (face considered only), which is true. Ronaldo has good bones, ok coloring and literally acne in your pic.

Lets use a good photo of him to be fair:
0_FBL-ITA-SERIEA-BOLOGNA-JUVENTUS.jpg
GettyImages-1237026192.jpg

Looks still HTN in EUW. Arent you american, so maybe there he would be chadlite. Ofc he has insane appeal but only trough the combination of money, status, height, athletic body, tanned + HTN face.

at least something I agree.
No idea how you rate, but all I know he is strong Chadlite in his younger prime photos. Not the ones you sent. Show me examples what you consider Chadlite. Let's work from there instead of those pointless claims.

My pics have not been touched. Only added a filter in the first pic of second imgur link.

Looks better overall attractiveness, but I can tell it's still sort of the same facially due to more clear skin as I would expect. Just more clear skin and some aging. Hard to rate selfie due to lens distortion. Looks strong HTN though it seems.

• +1

Did you do something to your lips? They look kind of fillermaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, pneumocystosis and Leo69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 25667
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AspiringMogger and pneumocystosis