CHADLITE IS NOT 97TH PERCENTILE

If he is Chad, then I'm gigachad compared to him. Most people here can't rate objectively.

I need more pics of you.

Yeah you look great. But your face is too long imo.

The kid has nice facial contours/differentiation. Problem is he's too young and is somewhat infantile/pedomorphic.

Tbf it rlly depends on where u are. I see chadlites everyday ngl

How you rate other people is based on how they compare to you.

More good looking people will rate less attractive people as even less attractive.
Wrong objective people can rate people based on how that person physically looks nothing more. What you have now is people rating phyiscal attraction based how attractive that person is in comparison to their own sexual options. A 3/10 women fucking a 5/10 man doesn't mean a 3/10 man is a 1/10 because said 3/10 women fucked a 5/10 man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Last edited:
What you have now is people rating phyiscal attraction based how attractive that person is in comparison to their own sexual options.

No shit lmao.

Yet another narcy 5 retard

Imagine being so attention deprived that you have to go out of your way this much to brag with basically nothing

To angrily "prove" some hypothetical term coined by 50 socially inexperienced incels is about being in top 0.000038383837, and not 0.000038372% of men on top of that

jordan-laugh.gif

Last edited:
0.05% Chad
0.5% Chadlite
5% HTN
30% MTN
50% LTN

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and p0lishsubhuman
You're 95th percentile, nowhere near 99.5

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and jflsnowdzz
I need more pics of you.

Yeah you look great. But your face is too long imo.

The kid has nice facial contours/differentiation. Problem is he's too young and is somewhat infantile/pedomorphic.
3016319_Leo69_Smile.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and GuyFromSingapore
uk pheno , guys not meant to look good there

but you look like manuel ferrara, so a slayer

i think you would be top 80% in nordics or baltics, but in uk top 99% seems about right

@StrangerDanger thoughts

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and StrangerDanger
if blackpiller see hollow cheek he will rate person chadlite in second.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and pneumocystosis
i'm not even saying i do.

On most days, I don't get mogged.

Trust me, I remember when I do.
I analyse their face and focus on their striking attributes and see what I can do to myself.
I remember when you posted struggling thread like half year ago. Girls not giving shit. Now you are suddenly chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
No idea how you rate, but all I know he is strong Chadlite in his younger prime photos. Not the ones you sent. Show me examples what you consider Chadlite. Let's work from there instead of those pointless claims.

Looks better overall attractiveness, but I can tell it's still sort of the same facially due to more clear skin as I would expect. Just more clear skin and some aging. Hard to rate selfie due to lens distortion. Looks strong HTN though it seems.

He is roiding.

• +1
@pneumocystosis did you get validation from girls before you looksmaxxed at higher bodyfat?

@pneumocystosis did you get validation from girls before you looksmaxxed at higher bodyfat?
yeah, a lot from 12-14, not much from 15-17 (higher bf%, acne, etc), then at 18.5 life started again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
  • +1
LEgit this site is deluded about average

People rated chadlites here are easy one out of 1000 maybe higher

IG models, infuencer, actors one of 10000 was rated chadlites here

HTN according to this site - irl chad if bodymaxed

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 25667, Chadeep and 4 others
What matters is results and appeal more than objective ratings. Least to me.

Deep down. We talked for multiple hours in multiple voice calls, but he is just hesitant to find time to do the experiment for Tinder. He does have an insane amount of time to do his skin care routine though. I don't know though. @Niklaus Mikaelson what are your thoughts? I want to talk again. We can call again when you got time. Don't want to do the experiment yet as I found another plan for galaxy elo, but need to test it prior to our experiment, but it's going to be a year since we met, and still had lots of struggle for one simple task. Does your sim card you purchased months ago even work? I'm hesitant sometimes to message you in DM as I'd feel you ignore it, and want to avoid it. You don't have desire or mood for helping me compared to helping yourself like your skincare routine. I'm not as mad as I still get laid quite often through Bumble and Hinge, but having Tinder would be nice to use as well. Not too mad again as I have a potential impressive plan once we do our experiment, but testing it more before do it on your end with our previous call for galaxy elo. We can call next week, and do the experiment maybe in two weeks from now. Just find sometime man, it's been ages. The experiment at this point is more for fun compared to we initially had planned to take it fully seriously. Up to you though.
I too have a tinder experiment with @Niklaus Mikaelson that he has not followed up on. Funny, it seems like he particularly ignores when it comes to tinder experiments. Brutal, we don't get to use his galaxy elo. He did ignore a couple of DMs about it. He could help us use galaxy elo to make tinder experiments, but he won't, I guess he's busy with his skin care routine. Lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Leo69
I too have a tinder experiment with @Niklaus Mikaelson that he has not followed up on. Funny, it seems like he particularly ignores when it comes to tinder experiments. Brutal, we don't get to use his galaxy elo. He did ignore a couple of DMs about it. He could help us use galaxy elo to make tinder experiments, but he won't, I guess he's busy with his skin care routine. Lol.
Yeah, he doesn't want to share his galaxy elo it seems like. Narcy move, but expected from someone like him. Always doesn't manage to find time and excuses to the point it's really blatant. Just joking, but that's what it feels like at least. Funny how prior to him doing the skin care routine. He still had no time for us, but manages to find all this time for himself to make himself look younger when he needs it. It's really selfish and just strange. You got Discord? I think you know mine name on his Discord as we chatted before on there? Don't remember, but if you do. You can add me on Discord or DM me your Discord through here. Maybe we can team up on him in his next voice call on Discord. LOL, but come on @Niklaus Mikaelson what's going on for just a quick experiment. Kind of funny and ridiculous really. Going to be a damn YEAR since we first met on Reddit. Just think about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Yeah, he doesn't want to share his galaxy elo it seems like. Narcy move, but expected from someone like him. Always doesn't manage to find time and excuses to the point it's really blatant. Just joking, but that's what it feels like at least. Funny how prior to him doing the skin care routine. He still had no time for us, but manages to find all this time for himself to make himself look younger when he needs it. It's really selfish and just strange. You got Discord? I think you know mine name on his Discord as we chatted before on there? Don't remember, but if you do. You can add me on Discord or DM me your Discord through here. Maybe we can team up on him in his next voice call on Discord. LOL, but come on @Niklaus Mikaelson what's going on for just a quick experiment. Kind of funny and ridiculous really. Going to be a damn YEAR since we first met on Reddit. Just think about that.
Yes, he is pretty Narcy behind the scenes, lol. He doesn't have time to help his friends. Lol. Are we even considered friends? I wonder if he even has friends, or he is just obsessed with his skin care and looking better. I'm just joking too of course. But you have to wonder. Yes, we talked on his discord. I could DM you on discord. We could try teaming up to get information from Niko. I wonder if it will work. He doesn't act like it, but he's really stubborn when it comes to such things. I wonder if we went to Copenhagen, if he would still be as stubborn. Or he would help us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Leo69
According to this it means:
Chad = 99.998tile
Chadlite = 99.8tile
HT(normie) = 98tile

So what, 97% of men are "average" or below. Literally makes no sense
psl average /=/ irl average. psl mtn is average in dating market

SmartSelect 20230223 225901 Chrome
u would look like shit if you were ~20% bodyfat like most people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and pneumocystosis
Yes, he is pretty Narcy behind the scenes, lol. He doesn't have time to help his friends. Lol. Are we even considered friends? I wonder if he even has friends, or he is just obsessed with his skin care and looking better. I'm just joking too of course. But you have to wonder. Yes, we talked on his discord. I could DM you on discord. We could try teaming up to get information from Niko. I wonder if it will work. He doesn't act like it, but he's really stubborn when it comes to such things. I wonder if we went to Copenhagen, if he would still be as stubborn. Or he would help us.
Lol, is he actually? I'm not on the Discord to see what he types on there, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is actually narcy. Not sure if we are considered his friends, probably not realistically as what kind of friends delays something so minor for almost a year, or if he even has real genuine friends in real life. Maybe he is some sort of Patrick Bateman in reality. Using his smile pill as some form of mask of sanity. I'm just joking of course too. Yeah, it's just strange, and the fact he got mod on this website so easily due to his status pill along with looks confirmation. Can try maybe teaming up to ask for his help, but he probably knows all the tricks to avoid someone using his mask of sanity. I agree, and lol going to Copenhagen would be extreme example, but he even than he would probably find a real life ignore pill as well if met him in person or bumped into him hypothetically. Only way I think for him to do the experiment fast and guaranteed if let's say he will guaranteed can stay young forever like a vampire if he does our Tinder experiments. It'll be done by tomorrow at the latest, but when it's just no gain for him. He will take all the time in the world. Just being honest here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Agreed, I’m Chadelite and I would easily mog my entire high school year level (unluckily for me, I ascended post high school). Even so, my younger sister would get DMs and comments on her Instagram “2nd account” (a lot of young white women used to do this to shit post) about how hot they thought I was (personally I thought I was subhuman due to colouring, excess facial bloating due to middle class goyslop diet and tiny pre pubescent frame that only really grew after 18), but in photos where you could see my ogee curve, it was over for anyone else.

• +1
I've been rated chadlite. I am not 97th percentile.
Let's put that into perspective:
97th percentile, aka top 3%, aka 1 in 33.
Yeah, 1 IN 33? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
65% of the people studying maths here are men.
0.65*350=228.
There are 228 men in the lectures I attend.

guess what.

I MOG ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
2 of the highest appeal foids on my course have approached/DMed me.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Where are the Chads swooping in to steal my girls?
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.
3 stacylites have begged me (2 still are) to take their virginity.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

And a lot more of course...

Enough bragging.
This is clearly NOT how 1 in 33 guys are treated.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate (and maybe on the generous side for me), especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

What I am saying is chadlite is a lot rarer than what you seem to think.
Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.
I've been rating dudes for a year and a half now, I know what I'm saying.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DISILLUSIONED BY SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIS FORUM.
GO OUTSIDE.
EVERY FUCKER OUT THERE IS UGLY.

WOMEN FIND 80% OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE (article).
MEANING 20% OF MEN AREN'T "UNATTRACTIVE".

from those 20%, the majority will be strong mtns!!!
even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.
I used to be rated a htn over a year ago before I even looksmaxxed. BULLSHIT!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED BY A FOID IN A CLUB!
CLUBS ARE FILLED WITH AT LEAST 200 MEN.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.
CHADLITE IS NOT 97th percentile.
It's at the very least 1 in 200, aka 99.5th percentile.

edit, from replies:

No discussion about which uni you think I attend, please and thank you.

//controversial pneumo
Dnrd but good luck with your surgery

• Love it

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
0.65*350=228.

guess what.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

Enough bragging.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate (and maybe on the generous side for me), especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

GO OUTSIDE.

even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
Post ur physique already . What uni btw ? Loughborough?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AspieBro and pneumocystosis
Agreed, I’m Chadelite and I would easily mog my entire high school year level (unluckily for me, I ascended post high school). Even so, my younger sister would get DMs and comments on her Instagram “2nd account” (a lot of young white women used to do this to shit post) about how hot they thought I was (personally I thought I was subhuman due to colouring, excess facial bloating due to middle class goyslop diet and tiny pre pubescent frame that only really grew after 18), but in photos where you could see my ogee curve, it was over for anyone else.
the exact same happened to me.
Ascending post high-school is fucking tragic.
Now all the foids tell my younger bro how gl they think I am…
His current gf had a crush on me this summer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21381, SteveRogers and p0lishsubhuman
I don't see too many Chadlites walking around but there are always a few in the clubs usually. Back when I was in high school it was probably 1 out of 50 guys or so. There were quite a few HTNs though.

• +1

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
if i open this site,and i see @pneumocystosis,its a good day 😻‼️

• Love it
Just got back from the gym and this thread is more relevant than ever.

I consider myself to be a mtn far from being tyronelite but oh god I was easily top 5 in a crowed central Paris popular gym.

It was a festival of :

-Extremely recessed birdcels who need a bimax like a fish needs ater.
-Baldcels or guys with norwood 36
-Fatcels or skinny fatcels.

They were all training like shit with no intensity or volume whatsoever.

I was easily the guy with the best physique (albeit not optimal at all) with a combination of a defined six-pack, strength, muscle definition and volume.

Just lol at anyone calling me subhuman ever again when the true average normie is below the subhuman threshold of the autistic PSL scale.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, pneumocystosis, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Ahhhh, basic math. I'll use France statistics for example and I'll be calculate only Chad/Chadlites, however I can do a bigger thread, if needed. Let's calculate a bit. OP is 6'
Screenshot 2023 02 27 08 11 13 941 edit comduckduckgomobileandroid

So he's kinda tall tall in France.
Screenshot 2023 02 27 08 13 10 965 edit comduckduckgomobileandroid

5'11 is top 20% (80th percentile) of height. So I would say it's minimal height talking about Chad- Chadlites. Bad calculation, cause zoomers are taller, however, just think that chad-chadlites, are top 20% of height.

According to this

80% of men are sub 5
15% are MTN
3% are HTN
2% Chadlite
1% Chad

6% of men are HTN-Chad- Chadlite facially, so 6%*20%=1.2% of men are HTN/Chad/Chadlite facially +top 20%height

It's over for 99% of men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 22354, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
you are chad, not chadlite

just because autists here rank you as chadlite, doesnt mean their ranking reflacts reality, which is determined by female reaction

• Woah
Ahhhh, basic math. I'll use France statistics for example and I'll be calculate only Chad/Chadlites, however I can do a bigger thread, if needed. Let's calculate a bit. OP is 6'View attachment 2092786
So he's kinda tall tall in France.
View attachment 2092788
5'11 is top 20% (80th percentile) of height. So I would say it's minimal height talking about Chad- Chadlites. Bad calculation, cause zoomers are taller, however, just think that chad-chadlites, are top 20% of height.

According to this

80% of men are sub 5
15% are MTN
3% are HTN
2% Chadlite
1% Chad

6% of men are HTN-Chad- Chadlite facially, so 6%*20%=1.2% of men are HTN/Chad/Chadlite facially +top 20%height

It's over for 99% of men.
Water lmfao
Jfl at believing 1 in 5 dudes are HTN+

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and pneumocystosis
He's going through the hyper narcy ascension phase. Happened to @loox, currently happening to @Blackgymmax and now pneumo. Tbh it's only natural when you mog 99% of men, would be sort of hard to stay humble
Especially after being inferior for a large period for your life
It's only natural tbh
it's the fact that these new foids u will date would have had experiences with others you probably never have done
Therefore it will cause hate and annoyance which can cause some form a narcyness

Speaking from experience here lol

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and pneumocystosis

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
What r ur stats?

thus the importance of harmony, colouring, and the eye area.

These are the 3 main things I have been focusing on for the past 8 months, while others here smash their gonions with a fucking hammer
ive been saying exactly that. Those are the most important by far.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and thereallegend
@pneumocystosis bro can u give some fashion tips? I dress myself like a minecraft player fucking embarassing

• +1
@pneumocystosis bro can u give some fashion tips? I dress myself like a minecraft player fucking embarassing
i have like 8 white uniqlo tees and 5 black uniqlo tees.
on a daily i wear black cargoes, black skater trousers or levis 501s.

I always wear white af1s.

That’s all you need. Simple.
I have some fancy jumpers but i never wear them.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 22354
of course Chads don't study maths

• +1
Especially after being inferior for a large period for your life
It's only natural tbh
it's the fact that these new foids u will date would have had experiences with others you probably never have done
Therefore it will cause hate and annoyance which can cause some form a narcyness

Speaking from experience here lol
I will be there in 6 months

i have like 8 white uniqlo tees and 5 black uniqlo tees.
on a daily i wear black cargoes, black skater trousers or levis 501s.

I always wear white af1s.

That’s all you need. Simple.
I have some fancy jumpers but i never wear them.
do you use lifts with the af1s?

However, at the gym, chadlite is probably 1 in 40-100.

thus the importance of harmony, colouring, and the eye area.

These are the 3 main things I have been focusing on for the past 8 months, while others here smash their gonions with a fucking hammer
Didn’t you bone smash your chin and cheekbones?

• JFL