CHADLITE IS NOT 97TH PERCENTILE

You're a deluded htn lol at you skinny faggot twink with slightly above average face thinking ur a 7+ I mog you into oblivion

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and pneumocystosis
I did 😹😹
I still do once or twice a month 😁
Htn and up is rare so a fool proof way to be striking and have presence to females is just be tall big and lean

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You're a deluded htn lol at you skinny faggot twink with slightly above average face thinking ur a 7+ I mog you into oblivion
Send fucking face u still wont bruh

• JFL
I did 😹😹
I still do once or twice a month 😁
Ok, cool, but:
Screenshot 20230428 191619 Chrome

• So Sad
Using high school as a point of reference

HTN = best looking guy in the class, a strong HTN will be best in the grade
Chadlite = best looking guy at the school
Chad = best looking guy in a small town

Genuinely chadlite is like 1 in 500 and chad is 1 in 50,000
HTN probably 1 in 50.
Honestly I buy this. I see a genuine new Chad a couple times a year and a chadlite a couple times a week maybe.

• Love it
I've been rated chadlite. I am not 97th percentile.
Let's put that into perspective:
97th percentile, aka top 3%, aka 1 in 33.
Yeah, 1 IN 33? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
65% of the people studying maths here are men.
0.65*350=228.
There are 228 men in the lectures I attend.

guess what.

I MOG ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
2 of the highest appeal foids on my course have approached/DMed me.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Where are the Chads swooping in to steal my girls?
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.
3 stacylites have begged me (2 still are) to take their virginity.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

And a lot more of course...

Enough bragging.
This is clearly NOT how 1 in 33 guys are treated.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate (and maybe on the generous side for me), especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

What I am saying is chadlite is a lot rarer than what you seem to think.
Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.
I've been rating dudes for a year and a half now, I know what I'm saying.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DISILLUSIONED BY SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIS FORUM.
GO OUTSIDE.
EVERY FUCKER OUT THERE IS UGLY.

WOMEN FIND 80% OF MEN UNATTRACTIVE (article).
MEANING 20% OF MEN AREN'T "UNATTRACTIVE".

from those 20%, the majority will be strong mtns!!!
even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.
I used to be rated a htn over a year ago before I even looksmaxxed. BULLSHIT!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED BY A FOID IN A CLUB!
CLUBS ARE FILLED WITH AT LEAST 200 MEN.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.
CHADLITE IS NOT 97th percentile.
It's at the very least 1 in 200, aka 99.5th percentile.

edit, from replies:

No discussion about which uni you think I attend, please and thank you.

//controversial pneumo
Least delusional .org user

Kratos

Why not a hammer? Just curious
Because I’m at uni right now and i didn’t wanna bring a hammer in my suitcase. My parents would’ve asked a lot of questions 😹.
Aftershave and perfume bottles do the same job and don’t require as much space!

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 27472

I attend my lectures everyday. I study maths at a very good UK uni in a very expensive city. The average height is legit 5'11 here. My uni is one of the healthiest and fittest in the country.
My lectures hold up to 400 people. Let's assume only 350 attend (rooms are always full).
0.65*350=228.

guess what.

Call me narcy or delusional all you want, I know for a fact I mog every single dude in the lecture room.
I get iois all the time.

Similarly, when I go clubbing, I get with the hottest or second-hottest foid in the club, EVERY TIME!
Nowhere to be seen.

1 stacylite and 1 htb have cheated on their boyfriends with ME. They were both SOBER at the time too.

A htb Indian girl (international student who comes from Thailand for some reason) whose father is a 8-digit net worth businessman, had her friends tell me she thought I was "beautiful".

The daughter of 2 popular spanish actors (net-worth of 10M+ each) DMed me on instagram after asking for my @ in the club. She herself is verified on instagram
and even has gossip magazine articles written about her! This is not a fucking joke. She's not particularly attractive (mtb) but her bones are fucking insane.

Enough bragging.

I am not saying I am anything more than chadlite. I believe chadlite is accurate (and maybe on the generous side for me), especially considering my 5'11 manlet-ass frauding 6'1 with lifts.

Out of the 227 dudes in my lectures, no one else is chadlite. A few htns, one strong 6'4 htn, but no chadlites.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.
If you can actually count up to a number without getting bored or forgetting, then you're probably not chadlite.

I walk through campus every day and I usually don't ever get mogged. I know one dude who probably mogs me because of his 6'5+ height halo, but i'd argue my harmony is a lot better than his.

GO OUTSIDE.

even htn is a lot rarer than you think, but that rating is given way too easily on here.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
Bumping this because ur on the money. Even HTN is rare asf in high class college environments.

• Love it

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo

Just look through your yearbook. I graduated in a class of ~400, so 200 males. Only one looks chadlite in his yearbook picture. Guy was like 5'9 or 5'10 too.

I'd say 60% LTN or subhuman, 35% MTN, 4.x% HTN, .x% Chadlite

Last edited:
Fuck you chad:rage:

btw get a girl u really like and start a family, dont get hooked into the "slaying" meme

Fuck you chad:rage:

btw get a girl u really like and start a family, dont get hooked into the "slaying" meme
Every girl took dick past 15 no ltr in the west keep slaying op

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
Agreed. I don't know what my rank is but some autists on Quora rated me chadlite. In any case, I consider myself very good looking, I mog 99% of people in my gym and in public men and women constantly look at me and try to make eye contact. I only know one Chad, at least knew him, he was in my class, he is now a top model. He is the only one that moggs me. He probably mogs all of you as well

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Agreed. I don't know what my rank is but some autists on Quora rated me chadlite. In any case, I consider myself very good looking, I mog 99% of people in my gym and in public men and women constantly look at me and try to make eye contact. I only know one Chad, at least knew him, he was in my class, he is now a top model. He is the only one that moggs me. He probably mogs all of you as well
Average self proclaimed org chadlite
0DFD3CE7 612F 4658 B098 E34AD29BD2CB

nigga my face is in my signature, I see 0 ppl looking like me in public, I know I am at least gl based on results with women
end of the day its all about confidence i slayed 3 white girls as a 5’2 indian this week

end of the day its all about confidence i slayed 3 white girls as a 5’2 indian this week
Confidence is definitely important. Keep it up dude

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
just fucking lol is uk really that subhuman
in my hs class alone that consists of 15 dudes theres 1 easy chadlite, 2 strong htns (one being ~6'5) and 1 weak htn. thats 4 out of 15 guys that are pleasing to look at

0.65*350=228.

guess what.

I get iois all the time.

Nowhere to be seen.

Enough bragging.

Dear fellow "chadlites":

Follow these steps.

GO OUTSIDE.

STOP WITH THIS CRAP.

edit, from replies:

//controversial pneumo
True tbh sometimes forum says im htn when im like a strong mtn, mtn or even ltn imo tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
its all about nt and rizz after mtn anyway
Yeah, after strong mtn its also about proportions and makinf sure you’re not deformed in any way. Im gonna work on my underbite, and my shoulders are assymetrical jfl my whole upper body is sadly, literally one of my nipples sits lot higher than the other. I wanna correct the subhumanity and then further looksmax by vollufiline and skin treatments etc. I would be a low htn who is not deformed and not as autistic looking tbh. My skull isn’t that great either tbh but its not too bad. Sorry for rant bhai but hope u read I really want to change all these things and many more tbh

• +1
Yeah, after strong mtn its also about proportions and makinf sure you’re not deformed in any way. Im gonna work on my underbite, and my shoulders are assymetrical jfl my whole upper body is sadly, literally one of my nipples sits lot higher than the other. I wanna correct the subhumanity and then further looksmax by vollufiline and skin treatments etc. I would be a low htn who is not deformed and not as autistic looking tbh. My skull isn’t that great either tbh but its not too bad. Sorry for rant bhai but hope u read I really want to change all these things and many more tbh
You look good bhai it will work out for you dont worry about it also dont be too hard on yourself bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
You look good bhai it will work out for you dont worry about it also dont be too hard on yourself bhai
Thanks bhai but I think its over for me jfl pretty sure I have degenerative scoliosis

• +1
What is that bhai ?
not degenerative but im pretty sure my spine is curved, will get it checked soon but my pain and body asymmetry is likely caused by that. Hopefully it isn’t but likely it is

Indeed, u are around 50th percentile all things considered

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
no hate but why does this have 5 pages worth of replies???

chadhalo knows no bounds, incel BOTB tier threads get 2 reacts with no replies while chad water threads get this

Yeah obviously HTN is enough. Its top 1%

Those saying HTN is not Enough are you even close.

• JFL
Yeah obviously HTN is enough. Its top 1%

Those saying HTN is not Enough are you even close.
Htn is top 20% jfl at this autism can you not read high tier NORMIE

You legit made a thread where you got rejected by women and left the club without a foid and here ur writing that u never get rejected. Bro ur delusional it seems. Chadlites gets rejected often here in germany