CLAVICALS BATTLE(GTFIH)!

Which clavicals mog

• Total voters
SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
thread inspired by @ElTruecel

Which one of these got the best clavicals?? I tried finding non fruaded/ no pump photos. That chink never posts pic facing forward this is the best I could find.

#1. Ethan
IMG 3652

#2. Loox
IMG 3653

#3. Orc
IMG 3654

#4 our king Somali mogger Tellem T.
IMG 3656

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Lucid, Xangsane and 2 others
who are ethan and tellem T? naturally I know orc and loox both have shit clavicles so probably either one of the other two wins

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
who are ethan and tellem T? naturally I know orc and loox both have shit clavicles so probably either one of the other two wins
Ethan is some chink who blew up on tiktok for his comical proportions. If u don’t know Tellem T than ur too young to be on here

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Xangsane, yirma19 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 62070

Attachments

• IMG_3659.jpeg
    IMG_3659.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ElTruecel, N1666 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, st.hamudi but 6‘5, sportsmogger and 1 other person
frame won't save anyone
Someone ran a tinder experiment with him I think he got like 200 likes in 24 hours, that was a long time ago I bet u can find the thread tho

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
wtf emmel t looks unreal

first one hes anglemaxxing but still and the last one has the biggest frame he have a little bit more fat doe

Someone ran a tinder experiment with him I think he got like 200 likes in 24 hours, that was a long time ago I bet u can find the thread tho
Nah I'm not talking about him not being gl or some shit like that, I'm just saying frame is frame, Idk how it correlates to attractiveness, I have good clavicle width but it doesn't do jack shit

Is this mf taking pics with a helmet
3977465 IMG 3654

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, st.hamudi but 6‘5, aestheticsrespecter and 3 others
Nah I'm not talking about him not being gl or some shit like that, I'm just saying frame is frame, Idk how it correlates to attractiveness, I have good clavicle width but it doesn't do jack shit
Wide shoulders + small waist is equivalent to big booty/hips + small waist on a girl. It’s not end be all but it does help. Show pic cuz I see lots of fags on here claiming good clavicals yet it’s below average

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, JawMogger and sportsmogger
his clavicles shaped like devil horns nigga
It’s a Somali trait. All men in my family got wide clavicals, I’m the only gymcelled one tho

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Tellem obviously

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SomaliMax
@ConfusedBolivian

Ngl i still think despite orc although larping a but has the most impressive. But TellemT’s bideltoid was borderline untrained

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ngl i still think despite orc although larping a but has the most impressive. But TellemT’s bideltoid was borderline untrained
I can see that that’s why I believe gymceling is not cope cuz out of all of them orc appears to be the biggest gym wise since he has boulder shoulder.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ElTruecel
I can see that that’s why I believe gymceling is not cope cuz out of all of them orc appears to be the biggest gym wise since he has boulder shoulder.
Agreed

Why does his clavicals look so short though?? Like the actual joke isn’t long but his shoulders are so big that they r saving him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Why does his clavicals look so short though?? Like the actual joke isn’t long but his shoulders are so big that they r saving him
Has to be roids + spamming delts basically. His Biacromial didn’t increase much
@Orc

Has to be roids + spamming delts basically. His Biacromial didn’t increase much
@Orc
Is he good at fruading pics, cuz he looks giga wide in pics but in the mirror pics he doesn’t. Did he ever upload video of him without a pump + in motion?

• +1
Is he good at frauding pics, cuz he looks giga wide in pics but in the mirror pics he doesn’t.
He told me it’s because of his skull and that most bodybuilders angle fraud in mirror pics JFL.
Did he ever upload video of him without a pump + in motion?
Not sure but maybe. He had a bunch of pics he’s spammed on this site in which I’ve seen a few. I think he did measure it and showed me so that’s why I stopped kind of doubting him but idk still don’t think it’s 25.5 but he claimed his skull was also top 0.1% or smth

He told me it’s because of his skull and that most bodybuilders angle fraud in mirror pics JFL.

Not sure but maybe. He had a bunch of pics he’s spammed on this site in which I’ve seen a few. I think he did measure it and showed me so that’s why I stopped kind of doubting him but idk still don’t think it’s 25.5 but he claimed his skull was also top 0.1% or smth
Body builders are manlets and fruad ik. But mens physique competitors don’t need to. They got giga wide shoulders + small waist. Something about orc doesn’t add up ngl

• +1
Body builders are manlets and fruad ik. But mens physique competitors don’t need to. They got giga wide shoulders + small waist. Something about orc doesn’t add up ngl
Yea keep in mind Arnold had a 24 bideltoid and this is a guy next to him with a 25
80186A66 CBB3 4BFA BD0B F322B0216491

(My post leanmax morph)
Facetune 17 01 2024 11 08 55

Should’ve included me here op

the first guy is exposed for using filters to make his head look smaller jfl

the first guy is exposed for using filters to make his head look smaller jfl
Yeh that’s true and he is angle fruading too but even in other content creators gym content u can see he got good clavicals

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and justropemaxbro
Screenshot 20231230 152436 Gallery
cant compete with the boyos u posted tho

Yeh that’s true and he is angle fruading too but even in other content creators gym content u can see he got good clavicals
yeah he good good frame genetics but def not as he show in his tiktoks, looks too uncanny to be true.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
yeah he good good frame genetics but def not as he show in his tiktoks, looks too uncanny to be true.
Yeh he got caught editing his videos by making his shoulders look wider, head smaller, and waist smaller. So fucking pathetic he already looked good too

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Tellem T is an OG from lookism was on this forum during the pandemic days