Coming to realize that a lot of recession is genetic

Timmy

Timmy

Master
I have a flat maxilla, chin and brow ridge. For the past WHOLE YEAR, since 2023 june. I was doing hard mewing, keeping my neck straight, nasal breathing. Nothing changed. Other then getting less lean because I’m bulking.

What actually worked is chewing, start first by fixing masseter myscle assymetry then bulk both muscles up.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and sportsmogger
I have a flat maxilla, chin and brow ridge. For the past WHOLE YEAR, since 2023 june. I was doing hard mewing, keeping my neck straight, nasal breathing. Nothing changed. Other then getting less lean because I’m bulking.

What actually worked is chewing, start first by fixing masseter myscle assymetry then bulk both muscles up.
Bump

bro thought he was gonna be the next salludon with all that mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, LooksThinker, lowiqNormie and 2 others
I literally thought I would.. Chewinf just slowly helps me fix my jaw assymetry. Chewing is legit the only thing thats valid

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
None of this posture shit or chewing matters. It's prenatal k2 deficiency and your genetic predispostion

• +1
Reactions: klamus, LooksThinker and Gandy
Everyone here screams genetics blah blah blah and you still thought mewing would turn you to chad

• +1
Reactions: Axii
You know whats sad though? Literally NOTHING changed other then size of my right masetter muscle because I’m chewing on that side to fix my asymmetry. There is no projected chin, brow ridge is flat as fuck, maxilla flat. And I was so hopeful lol.

I thought this salludon guy was legit, he wasnt

• So Sad
You know whats sad though? Literally NOTHING changed other then size of my right masetter muscle because I’m chewing on that side to fix my asymmetry. There is no projected chin, brow ridge is flat as fuck, maxilla flat. And I was so hopeful lol.

how old are you? and when did u start mewing?

That’s on you for believing putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth would change your bone structure.😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
how old are you? and when did u start mewing?
16. Now 17. I was always mewing ny whole life. I just started the hard mewing aspie shit last year summer. 0 change.

From the front, my profile seems like I got a wide jaw. From the side, its an asian side profile

200.gif

water

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
16. Now 17. I was always mewing ny whole life. I just started the hard mewing aspie shit last year summer. 0 change.

From the front, my profile seems like I got a wide jaw. From the side, its an asian side profile
bones grow into our early 20s wait till 22 if its still fucked then yeah get surgery

I wasnt breastfed as a baby, thats probably why
Actual recession is determined pre natal, breastfeeding and nutrition post birth matters only for additional bone bass and maybe the width of a few bones

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
People have a hard time accepting their genes are the problem in the vast majority of cases.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, neverchadlite and n9wiff
My brother was breastfed and has amazing bone structure compared to me
Actual recession is determined pre natal, breastfeeding and nutrition post birth matters only for additional bone bass and maybe the width of a few bones
Could be a coincidence but I think it could make a sizeable difference

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
what about neck posture? did it improve?

bones grow into our early 20s wait till 22 if its still fucked then yeah get surgery
You know nothing’s gonna change other then the size of the skull right? Its the reason how you still recognize somebody if you’ve seen them when they were 8, then you see them at 20, the same

• Hmm...
I literally thought I would.. Chewinf just slowly helps me fix my jaw assymetry. Chewing is legit the only thing thats valid
How