Curious what the incels think

Исидорос

Исидорос

Ave Christos Rex, Слава Россия 🇷🇺
FF10678A 1B30 4BAB 9C22 33A132B39C5F

Was on the forum a while ago, frauding and always clenching jaw, doing all soft maxes imaginable. I left about 5 months ago, all I’ve done is mewing and skincare. I’ve been slaying in Highschool (had sex with 4 girls since October that are considered 7.5/10+) but I left hs since I started making money. Remember .org rotters, it’s never over. Listen to Andrew tate, make money, be a good son, follow christ, and be a good person and everything will work out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I mog u retard

• JFL
Reactions: smallman, scrunchables and Sanguinius
View attachment 2759958
Was on the forum a while ago, frauding and always clenching jaw, doing all soft maxes imaginable. I left about 5 months ago, all I’ve done is mewing and skincare. I’ve been slaying in Highschool (had sex with 4 girls since October that are considered 7.5/10+) but I left hs since I started making money. Remember .org rotters, it’s never over. Listen to Andrew tate, make money, be a good son, follow christ, and be a good person and everything will work out
Feel like this post just came out of tik tok. “listen to andrew tate” shut up nigger

• +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, scrunchables, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Feel like this post just came out of tik tok. “listen to andrew tate” shut up nigger
That’s why I make money, am happy, and get women. Good luck to you brother I hope you go outside 🤝

mtn

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Verline, scrunchables and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, thatrandomteen and scrunchables
Mewing + skincare + Andrew Tate = tiktokcel confirmed
Worked for me bro🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m bored driving to Miami so I figured I’d return to the forum for the car ride, I’ll be gone again soon but please follow Christ and work out. No godless incel here will help you get women

you need steroids and stubble to ascend
I’m sorry bro

@Blackgymmax

you need steroids and stubble to ascend
I’m sorry bro
Stuble would be nice, I’ve been genetically gifted with decent looks, 6”1, and a big dick so I just want more money, more muscles, and to get closer to Christ (and to conquer the earth) no need for steroids or .org “ascension”
Preciate you though bro

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mewing + skincare + Andrew Tate = tiktokcel confirmed
tiktok starter pack: mewing, andrew tate, supportng russia, always blabing about religion

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 27066
tiktok starter pack: mewing, andrew tate, supportng russia, always blabing about religion
I’m Russian and love Jesus. So Ig bro, i seem much happier than most people on here though

black and Zionist, horrible combo 😂.
1) Another sfcel who thinks "racism funny." You sure love talking about Jesus, I'm sure he loves what you do lil nigga

2) I am not a "Zionist" because Zionism is in support of the Israel constructed by fake reptilian Jews who robbed us of our heritage. It should be burned down, and you'd make decent kindling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
1) Another sfcel who thinks "racism funny." You sure love talking about Jesus, I'm sure he loves what you do lil nigga

2) I am not a "Zionist" because Zionism is in support of the Israel constructed by fake reptilian Jews who robbed us of our heritage. It should be burned down, and you'd make decent kindling
Preach testify

• Love it

Oh ok, if you’re not Zionist I have no problem with you (Jews) besides the fact that I believe Hashem is a false god, but that doesn’t make Jews bad people. Also not racist, I grew up in atlanta with all black friends but black Zionists are horrible, sorry for misunderstanding you

• +1
Low HTN extremely close to Mid HTN. Very Good Looking.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Исидорос
Oh ok, if you’re not Zionist I have no problem with you (Jews) besides the fact that I believe Hashem is a false god, but that doesn’t make Jews bad people. Also not racist, I grew up in atlanta with all black friends but black Zionists are horrible, sorry for misunderstanding you
Ehhhh, "I have black friends" isn't the best defense to racist accusations, but I'll assume you're a good dude. Thank you for understanding us 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Ehhhh, "I have black friends" isn't the best defense to racist accusations, but I'll assume you're a good dude. Thank you for understanding us 🥰
What I mean by that is I have lived a majority of my life around black people interacting with them and being friends with them. I don’t believe they are a “lesser” people

• +1
What about if i follow the NBA brother, am i "one of the homies" as you say?

• JFL
Not really when someone drops a bomb on you there
Not from Ukraine, the Zionists have planted Zelenski to lead them to death, just as the Judaeo-bolsheviks led them to death in the holdomor. Bless the Ukrainian people

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Not from Ukraine, the Zionists have planted Zelenski to lead them to death, just as the Judaeo-bolsheviks led them to death in the holdomor. Bless the Ukrainian people
Who tells u these ramblings? Are you commie or something?

no Communism is the greatest evil creation of the past few centuries. I “ramble” about these things because I understand them

Why would you think a criticism of bolsheviks would be given by a commie? The bolsheviks were the communists, learn more

Why would you think a criticism of bolsheviks would be given by a commie? The bolsheviks were the communists, learn more
Your sentence was not understandable,
. why do you support putin then? How does zelensky lead ukrainians to death when they are defending their country?

. why do you support putin then? How does zelensky lead ukrainians to death when they are defending their country?
Putin offered many peace treaties involving joint negotiation on what to do with Crimea, Zelenski rejected these because he doesn’t want Ukrainians to live, he is a plant to ensure the destruction of the Ukrainian people.

By following Boris Johnson advise of entering the war few days before it and throwing to the trash bin the peace agreement they were going to sign.

Also by silencing every dissident. And also by sending pregnant women and elderly to battle.

• +1
Reactions: Исидорос
ngl u kinda look like an alien, i'd unironically recommend bloating a little to look less uncanny
htn tho

Putin offered many peace treaties involving joint negotiation on what to do with Crimea, Zelenski rejected these because he doesn’t want Ukrainians to live, he is a plant to ensure the destruction of the Ukrainian people.
Lol, doesnt mean anything, putin still leads russiancels to die, faggot generals are using soviet strategies - mass attacks just to win 500m of land.

barely HTN, can only slay MTB’s so your 4 slays are a larp.
(I mog you to death andrewtatecel, 28 slays as a chadlite at 20, ropemax if you’re not me)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Lol, doesnt mean anything, putin still leads russiancels to die, faggot generals are using soviet strategies - mass attacks just to win 500m of land.
Another misinformed statement😂😂

How did you looked before

View attachment 2759958
U look like shit faggot and i mog u

imagine trying to mog a forum and u just get brutally replyraped by a bunch of chads

I mog u retard

dnr mid tier normie btw