Curries have utter dog shit aging genetics

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I think it's because of the dull grey hue of the skin look at my skin tonne it's not tanned at all it's dark as fuck and grey as hell combined with my bad facial genetics but this thread is on skin tonne tbqh I've made threads on my facial structure in the past.

How do I get rid of this shit skin tonne to get more tanned skin ? I just bought nicamide retin a hylaurnic acid and cera va

PXL 20230530 152315173

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 28939
eat more fruits lose weight take lycopene eat carrots sun tan only at evenings or sunrise dont eat pufa take aspirin and acetozalamide and tretinoin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and reptiles
eat more fruits lose weight take lycopene eat carrots sun tan only at evenings or sunrise dont eat pufa take aspirin and acetozalamide and tretinoin

What even if my variant of curry skin tonne tbqh it's not tan looks pajeet as fuck and the furthest thing from med skin tonne

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nuke your skin

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
No tan skin is and I'm certainly not trying to be light skin wise
You have shit skintone. Not tan. And you would never get that. Only desired skintone is aryan A1 with red tan skin. Which only few North Indians have. No face for your race

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
You have shit skintone. Not tan. And you would never get that. Only desired skintone is aryan A1 with red tan skin. Which only few North Indians have. No face for your race

I know I have a bad skin tone but that's why I'm asking to get a more med skin tonne as meds are the only race that are the most biologically attractive skin tone wise atleast this is because they have tanned skin naturally which Indians don't I'm trying to get that

I know I have a bad skin tone but that's why I'm asking to get a more med skin tonne as meds are the only race that are the most biologically attractive skin tone wise atleast this is because they have tanned skin naturally which Indians don't I'm trying to get that
How are you gonna get med skin if you are dravidian.? If you tan you will look like a Somali nigger. You need to North Indian Maxx become as pale as possible

How are you gonna get med skin if you are dravidian.? If you tan you will look like a Somali nigger. You need to North Indian Maxx become as pale as possible

Bro just cause I'm Indian doesn't mean I'm Tamil or Dravidian if you mean my skin looks Dravidian I don't think so it's medium brown not dark brown

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Bf percentage? It matters for undertones and brightness.

Bro just cause I'm Indian doesn't mean I'm Tamil or Dravidian if you mean my skin looks Dravidian I don't think so it's medium brown not dark brown
Anyone could tell by looking at you where you are from. You have Dravidian undertone. Only desired is kashmiri undertone

Bf percentage? It matters for undertones and brightness.

I'm bloated and boneless so it adds to aging tbqh my mom is giga blue pilled on this topic Muslima and curries are

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Anyone could tell by looking at you where you are from. You have Dravidian undertone. Only desired is kashmiri undertone

I'm not literally not Dravidian I need to skinnlighten to get tanned

The worst thing an indian can do is become self aware. Shit like this should be banned for them

Did i look tanned yesterday?

I think it's because of the dull grey hue of the skin look at my skin tonne it's not tanned at all it's dark as fuck and grey as hell combined with my bad facial genetics but this thread is on skin tonne tbqh I've made threads on my facial structure in the past.

How do I get rid of this shit skin tonne to get more tanned skin ? I just bought nicamide retin a hylaurnic acid and cera va

View attachment 2231724
it was over before it began, poojeet

Wtf!? How can he become med skin as Indian!? It’s completely different

That's what I said nigga
Ah Sorry, I understood wrong

I already saw in this forum before some Indians coping with “med skin”, when med still look like a tanned white, or a beige color.
While Indians are more of a brown colors

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing