Decent Hijabis checking me out today looking like this

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
20191203_140241.jpg

The hotter one was visibly nervous around me and giving me the 'i want to look up at you and suck your dick' eyes

I gave her the Chad smirk

20191203_144937.jpg

Do middle easterners have big penis?
Dont know it I can satisfy them with my 5.5 incher its over

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Most Muslim girls in the west are freaks and dtf when their parents aren’t around. See them when they go off to college
not Pakistanis, you degenerate nigger.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Lmao, doesn't happen. White women are the one getting railed by Asians and Arabs in the UK.

Because you're a nigger, nigger.
You’re coping hard. It’s universally known that’s Pakistani girls like white men.

White women in the UK aren’t getting railed by Asians. Maybe Arabs but only attractive ones who are high T and low inhib.

I’m not gonna insult your race or ethnicity. Just know you’re a loser for calling me a nigger. Your country is a backwater.

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
You’re coping hard. It’s universally known that’s Pakistani girls like white men.

White women in the UK aren’t getting railed by Asians. Maybe Arabs but only attractive ones who are high T and low inhib.

I’m not gonna insult your race or ethnicity. Just know you’re a loser for calling me a nigger. Your country is a backwater.

Lmao, you're the deluded one. White women love Paki cock. The opposite isn't true here.

Deluded nigger, keep braking.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
You’re likely a troll so I’ll stop responding. I’ll just leave this here

You're the only troll here. We're discussing the UK here, not the US. How about you staying consistent with your argument? Also, a single anecdote doesn't mean shit.
@DOggo what th fuck is wrong with you calling @Blackout.xl the N word repeatedly for no reason?

Fucking loser.

Now I will cuck you with your Hojabis
You won't cuck shit, beaner. Pakistanis don't date outside their race. Cry some more, kiddo.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

You're the only troll here. We're discussing the UK here, not the US. How about you staying consistent with your argument? Also, a single anecdote doesn't mean shit.
UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned

You won't cuck shit, beaner. Pakistanis don't date outside their race. Cry some more, kiddo.
Pakistani women are repulsed by your inbred ass. They let you 5'6 goblins think that you got them on lock down then sneak out and suck white, Hindu and black dick

They feel sorry that you are aesthetic abominations and have failed to integrate into the UK. But then they love to suck some aesthetic white penis, athletic black penis and successful Hindustan penis.

Meanwhile you inbreds are rotting at your local kebab shop.

You are the only immigrant group that has found no place in Britain.

download.jpg

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

On my way to ascension

Let me guess, you are Pakistani

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

>UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

Sweeping statement. Provide some statistics, or data.

>It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

A cursory look at data for interracial relationships for Pakistani men, and Pakistani women will tell you otherwise. Pakistani men, while rarely marrying outside their race, are almost double the amount of Pakistani women who date outside their race.
Pakistani women are repulsed by your inbred ass. They let you 5'6 goblins think that you got them on lock down then sneak out and suck white, Hindu and black dick

They feel sorry that you are aesthetic abominations and have failed to integrate into the UK. But then they love to suck some aesthetic white penis, athletic black penis and successful Hindustan penis.

Meanwhile you inbreds are rotting at your local kebab shop.

You are the only immigrant group that has found no place in Britain.

View attachment 181152

Holy shit, I'd smack the shit out of your shitskin face. There's a reason why you beaners get raped by whites, you're pathethic coward shittalkers who've contributed nothing to civilisation or science. You'll never say that shit to a Paki, you'll get fucked up. Fucking low IQ spic shitskin. Keep barking, you look like a weak twink.

Last edited:
BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

>UK dating trends are not very different from ones in the US. The example still applies

>It’s another example in a massive pool of examples which prove that Pakistani men aren’t desired. You’re coping hard if you think they are. Even when they betabuxx, their SMV is poverty tier. You’re a retard

A cursory look at data for interracial relationships for Pakistani men, and Pakistani women will tell you otherwise. Pakistani men, while rarely marrying outside their race, are almost double the amount of Pakistani women who date outside their race.

Holy shit, I'd smack the shit out of your shitskin face. There's a reason why you beaners get raped by whites, you're pathethic coward shittalkers who've contributed nothing to civilisation or science. You'll never say that shit to a Paki, you're get fucked up. Fucking low IQ spic shitskin.
Not a single Word
Keep cryin for BBC while sleeping in shit curry

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Not a single Word
Keep cryin for BBC while sleeping in shit curry

Ok, nigger. Cry some more. "Paki women love white cock!!!!!!" -- meanwhile, just going outside disproves that. Apes, otherwise known as niggers, with a high opinion of themselves should remember that they're merely lowly subhumans whose kind can never come together to make a coherent, cohesive nation with a functional bureaucracy and judicial system. Instead, niggers can only fight amongst themselves. Niggers are 1 level below Hindustanis, Arabs, and whites. Devolved apes.

BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

Ok, nigger. Cry some more. "Paki women love white cock!!!!!!" -- meanwhile, just going outside disproves that. Apes, otherwise known as niggers, with a high opinion of themselves should remember that they're merely lowly subhumans whose kind can never come together to make a coherent, cohesive nation with a functional bureaucracy and judicial system. Instead, niggers can only fight amongst themselves. Niggers are 1 level below Hindustanis, Arabs, and whites. Devolved apes.
Jfl like Im gonna read a single Word from this shit post

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
Jfl like Im gonna read a single Word from this shit post

It seems like you did. Why are low IQ niggers so see-through? Their thoughts are so easily decipherable.

IronMike

IronMike

Enthusiast
back to /pol/, have sex while your at it.

i would beat your ass if you ever said that shit to me in public. nigga hiding behind a screen, while his women fuck and suck chad and tyrone dick.

DOggo

DOggo

سردار‎
back to /pol/, have sex while your at it.

i would beat your ass if you ever said that shit to me in public. nigga hiding behind a screen, while his women fuck and suck chad and tyrone dick.
Lol, know your place. A nigger like you won't do shit to me. Apes can't rid themselves of their inherently violent nature, you guys are just pretending at being civilised -- even at that, you fail.

BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

Lol, know your place. A nigger like you won't do shit to me. Apes can't rid themselves of their inherently violent nature, you guys are just pretending at being civilised -- even at that, you fail.
tenor.gif

BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

Lol, you do realise Paki men fuck black women all the time? Go outside, you'll see it. Go to numerous forums on the net, you'll hear about them getting pumped and dumped, and then complaining about it.
Keep coping3020043_001.jpg

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
@DOggo

The funny thing is Pakistanis in the UK try to act exactly like American black gangs- have rap music blaring out of their car, walking around in groups trying to intimidate people in their street.

Nobody cares though. The only thing offensive about them is their smell.

It is true that Pakistanis with good genetics (the few who haven't been ruined by inbreeding) can do okay with women. But they want nothing to do with fanatics like you.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Holy shit, I'd smack the shit out of your shitskin face. There's a reason why you beaners get raped by whites, you're pathethic coward shittalkers who've contributed nothing to civilisation or science. You'll never say that shit to a Paki, you're get fucked up. Fucking low IQ spic shitskin.
UK culture is massively influenced by American culture. Which translates to dating trends.

Pakistani men dating outside their race more than Pakistani women doesn’t disprove the fact that Pakistani men have low SMV. Them rarely dating outside their race alone is a reflection of that

Pakistanis haven’t contributed shit. They breed with their cousins. Pakistanis talking shit about black People is like throwing stones from a glass house. You got nothing

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)