Dermarolling. Restored my hairline, fixed under eye lines and acne.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
If you have any lines on your face you can get rid of them with dermarolling. Old looking skin is a huge failo. Took 3 years off my age now I could probably fraud 18.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EnglandBadman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Mewton and 7 others
Ordered one last week. Excited to try it.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
what depth and which roller u use? how often etc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, Kmscurry and 2 others
what depth and which roller u use? how often etc
i use the 1.5 rollers from amazon. Its the 192 needle ones. Don't buy the the 540 pin ones because they are just shards of metal and not pins. use it every three weeks or so but my entire face is red and bloody like a scene from Hellraiser lol

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Preoximerianas, ROTTING and 1 other person
does it hurt

i use the 1.5 rollers from amazon. Its the 192 needle ones. Don't buy the the 540 pin ones because they are just shards of metal and not pins. use it every three weeks or so but my entire face is red and bloody like a scene from Hellraiser lol
Why not the derma stamp? It's better and actually hurts less.

It's definitely legit, and dermapen is even better imo.

-1.75 hair 1x/week
-0.75 face 1x/month
-0.5 eye area
-0.25 nose

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, king_bandon, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
It's definitely legit, and dermapen is even better imo.

-1.75 hair 1x/week
-0.75 face 1x/month
-0.5 eye area
-0.25 nose
how deep u go on the face/eye...til its drippin w blood just before it bleeds

it not cause scarring?

how deep u go on the face/eye...til its drippin w blood just before it bleeds

At most until I get pinpoint bleeding, but that's it. Usually I work on one area until it gets really red, then move on.
If you start bleeding you're going too deep or way too long, and will fuck up your skin

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
strong pics

no pain no gain. stamps take longer. id rather it be a lot of pain less time.
Well Actually the derma pen is superior in results, it hurts less, it's just as fast, and you get more for each press since it goes vertically, and doesn't damage your skin like derma rolling does. The vertical jabs are for more superior in results as well. @AscendingHero

post before after pics of yourself

Als9 did your lower eyelid lines look like this?
I'm not posting images of myself here. I have 5000 followers on insta and it someone(very likely) uses this forum who follows me, they will instantly recognize me and reveal my post history of bonesmashing.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EzikoIsHere, zeshama and 5 others
i dont think its a good idea going so deep that it bleeds? idk

Derminator 2 is the best device. You can do 1.5-2mm and feel about as much pain as you would using 0.75 of any other roller.

They are a weird company though. They only sell them through their own site and refuse to post out to a package collection company.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
does it make the hair thicker and better than it ever was ?

does it improve skin quality and texture ?

• +1
Did you notice hair regrowth on your hairline?

What PSL are you?

• +1
If you have any lines on your face you can get rid of them with dermarolling. Old looking skin is a huge failo. Took 3 years off my age now I could probably fraud 18.
Derminator 2?

Derminator 2 is the best device. You can do 1.5-2mm and feel about as much pain as you would using 0.75 of any other roller.

They are a weird company though. They only sell them through their own site and refuse to post out to a package collection company.

Their website looks fucking awful Jesus, like they haven't updated it from 2008 :feelsuhh:

Their website looks fucking awful Jesus, like they haven't updated it from 2008 :feelsuhh:
dude just buy a dermaroller. Derma stampers are a waste of money.

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
no u can never fraud 18 u old joke! who are u kidding! Prettyboys like me don't have to we are Blessed.

Dermarolling pretty much fixes all skin problems.

Just dermarolling itself fixed hairline? Without a growth stimulant? Seems wishful

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Could you DM me pics ? @2d v2

You seem very high IQ man, any other looksmax that worked well for you?

I saw that you used gh/ igf1, I'm planning on buying all of that, using it for a bit of height maybe, and hands/feet size.

Looking for other looksmaxes, I'm going to start dermarolling btw thanks

You serious about this? I have thick hair on dutasteride but I want it thicker. Though basically scrabbing your head was a joke? srs question.

Just dermarolling itself fixed hairline? Without a growth stimulant? Seems wishful
What the fuck do you think a growth stimulant is? It is just an increase of blood flow, which allows nutrition, collagen elastin etc to desired place. Minox does this, micro injuries (needling) also does this. They do the same basic thing, but they amplify each other. Either is still effective as a monotherapy

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Elvisandreaa
Can you link your dermaroller please

how exactly did is restore ur hairline

I'm not posting images of myself here. I have 5000 followers on insta and it someone(very likely) uses this forum who follows me, they will instantly recognize me and reveal my post history of bonesmashing.
how long should i wait before applying somthing to areas ive derma stamped

At most until I get pinpoint bleeding, but that's it. Usually I work on one area until it gets really red, then move on.
If you start bleeding you're going too deep or way too long, and will fuck up your skin
Did it thicken the undereyes bhai?

dermarolling does not help with hair regrowth :owo:

dermarolling is cope for hair regrowth

I want to derma roll my skin but i cant be asked to switch/disinfect the blades every week