Dilemma because of chewing

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
I am currently chewing gum for two hours everyday and i've honestly seen good results. But the problem is, the more I chew the more bloated my face gets progressively. I don't know if that's because I'm somehow exercicing my buccinator muscles or because of something else. One obvious potential solution to this would be to just chew less per day and see if that helps, but then I would be afraid of not making any progress because I'm not providing a challenge to my masseters and therefore wasting my time. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me ''Chadafack''
I have bloated face for 1 hour after chewing sessions, if he's not permanent continue to chew

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
with 0 frontal zygos projection you have a flat face so the bloating will be even worse
ahh i know what you mean. shouldnt be my problem though
@SayNoToRotting got any ideas prof. chew

beyourself

beyourself

ROAD TO THE MOGGEST
Ok I don't get it.
You mean it makes you look bloated?
Isn't it just masseters growing?
I haven't personally had any of sides people mention, only getting the GL puntos

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
Ok I don't get it.
You mean it makes you look bloated?
Isn't it just masseters growing?
I haven't personally had any of sides people mention, only getting the GL puntos
it's not just the masseters growing, it's the ramus, the bone below them, growing as well. i couldnt be happier about that but im afraid im gonna have to take some time off chewing to debloat

beyourself

beyourself

ROAD TO THE MOGGEST
it's not just the masseters growing, it's the ramus, the bone below them, growing as well
Sounds like a major cope TBH. Those stress theories sound a little bit too optimistic even for me. ATM injecting and highly doubt I'll get any facial bones growth from that.
Anyway, let's hope for the best JFL

P

poonkiller9000

Adept
retard watch mews vid on how to chew. You dont move food or gum in mouth with cheeks.
u move it with tongue
do not move che4eks at all when chewing.

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Why don’t fat people have huge jaws? They’re chewing shit, chewy food all day

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
Sounds like a major cope TBH. Those stress theories sound a little bit too optimistic even for me. ATM injecting and highly doubt I'll get any facial bones growth from that.
dude, i took pictures. my last doubts have left me months ago

lmfao

lmfao

WWJD (what would jordan do?)
I am currently chewing gum for two hours everyday and i've honestly seen good results. But the problem is, the more I chew the more bloated my face gets progressively. I don't know if that's because I'm somehow exercicing my buccinator muscles or because of something else. One obvious potential solution to this would be to just chew less per day and see if that helps, but then I would be afraid of not making any progress because I'm not providing a challenge to my masseters and therefore wasting my time. Does anyone have a solution to this?
i've been chewing too, idgaf about bloating im just pittmaxxing

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me ''Chadafack''
Ta des exemples de mec gros un peu avec une projection des zygos ? Je vois pas
tu as juste a regarder les celebrité qui ont des zygos bien projetés à haut bf mais non cet effet gonflé, tu vois ce que je veux dire ?

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

"Good and Evil do not exist, do what you want"
tu as juste a regarder les celebrité qui ont des zygos bien projetés à haut bf mais non cet effet gonflé, tu vois ce que je veux dire ?
Mdr pas du tout je pense pas que sa existe

Gudru

Gudru

Autistic monster | Equality for the narrow faced

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 1)

• Dex