Discussion Starting Test and MK-677 probably won't do much but hoping for an inch or 2 how do I avoid negative facial growth

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I just need to make sure I don't look like a Joe Rogancel. I look 16 at 20 and had low T and low development my whole life my fucking hands are 6.2 inches my penis is longer. Shit frame too. Only grew 5'9 with a tall father as well I know this won't make up for how ritalin and poor sleep raped me but hopefully this can make up a bit.

How can I prevent bad effects (over growth or monkey face)

larp as 16 and rape jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
u cant

• So Sad
measure your proportions, taking into account your bone structure, not the bloat of fatface, and do the same with soft tissues like your nose and ears, for example. If you notice any slight differences, stop if you want

no, test will ascend you

measure your proportions, taking into account your bone structure, not the bloat of fatface, and do the same with soft tissues like your nose and ears, for example. If you notice any slight differences, stop if you want
Why would I stop? I need height. I will try and modify my stack first

start taking it and watch what happens, this stuff is gonna change ur life bro
yeah but how my levels are like 400 total for reference

yeah but how my levels are like 400 total for reference
yeah if ur levels are that low most likey ur facial bones will grow, including clavicles and could probably turn u into a club slayer provided ur 6ft+ (🙁)

I just need to make sure I don't look like a Joe Rogancel. I look 16 at 20 and had low T and low development my whole life my fucking hands are 6.2 inches my penis is longer. Shit frame too. Only grew 5'9 with a tall father as well I know this won't make up for how ritalin and poor sleep raped me but hopefully this can make up a bit.

How can I prevent bad effects (over growth or monkey face)
mk won’t do anything if ur already 20 ur growth plates are closed

• So Sad