Do I have a recessed maxilla?

B

Batterymodel

Adept
Looks like some midfacial hypoplasia (recessed upper maxilla) although the quality makes it hard to tell.

Grow a beard, buzz your head and hit the weights HARD. Forget the orb shit

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
not really its not that forward grown also thats for sure but ist also not that recessed

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
Not really, your maxilla looks mediocore and that's pretty good.
Your mandible is recessed tho so I would advice on getting sliding genioplasty + BSSO. Do you have a slight overbite?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Professional
Not really, your maxilla looks mediocore and that's pretty good.
Your mandible is recessed tho so I would advice on getting sliding genioplasty + BSSO. Do you have a slight overbite?
I've been talking to Barry Eppley, he says he thinks my mandible is properly formed but small. I don't have an overbite, actually I have a proper bite, so he doesn't want to do BSSO either. What seems to be a good procedure is a jawline implant.

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
I've been talking to Barry Eppley, he says he thinks my mandible is properly formed but small. I don't have an overbite, actually I have a proper bite, so he doesn't want to do BSSO either. What seems to be a good procedure is a jawline implant.
Jawline implant would work for sure, will it add forward growth too? Because that's what I think you really need, jawline definition, and forward growth.
Are you getting rhino? Convex forehead and big nose is a bad combination. But you might ascend after the implant, so your upper third fits your more DOM look.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Professional
Jawline implant would work for sure, will it add forward growth too? Because that's what I think you really need, jawline definition, and forward growth.
Are you getting rhino? Convex forehead and big nose is a bad combination. But you might ascend after the implant, so your upper third fits your more DOM look.
Yes it will add forward growth especially if he pairs it with a genioplasty (ie I get a genioplasty and then a month or two later fit a jawline implant over that). I want to look more DOM like you said

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
Yes it will add forward growth especially if he pairs it with a genioplasty (ie I get a genioplasty and then a month or two later fit a jawline implant over that). I want to look more DOM like you said
Good luck on your journey, hopefully you are going to make an update post here teehee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)