Do I look any better? What's my bodyfat%?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Norwoodreaper ended me
Time online
18d 2h 24m
You aren't as fat as people are saying around 17 or so might be even 16% but 0 muscle mass so looks skinnyfat. Gym should be a priority

AlphaDude

AlphaDude

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 41m
16% judging by arms and love handles. Don't look at abs, I had them at 20%, they are a bad measurement of body fat. Focus on building your shoulders and chest first, you see noob gains pretty soon, you just gotta ride through the phase every beginners faces where you are not sure whether gains are worth the sore muscles every day. They definitely are, you get used to sore muscles 2 months in.

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

TOTH ARMY
Time online
73d 19h 35m
You aren't as fat as people are saying around 17 or so might be even 16% but 0 muscle mass so looks skinnyfat. Gym should be a priority
16% judging by arms and love handles. Don't look at abs, I had them at 20%, they are a bad measurement of body fat. Focus on building your shoulders and chest first, you see noob gains pretty soon, you just gotta ride through the phase every beginners faces where you are not sure whether gains are worth the sore muscles every day. They definitely are, you get used to sore muscles 2 months in.
Damn. Is there any way I can check for sure? I heard that you have to spend like a thousand on calipers if you want them to be accurate.

AlphaDude

AlphaDude

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 41m
Damn. Is there any way I can check for sure? I heard that you have to spend like a thousand on calipers if you want them to be accurate.
Get a $10 one on eBay or somewhere locally, just type in "body fat caliper".
Then go on http://www.linear-software.com/online.html and do all the measurements, you can see the tutorial on top. You'll need someone's help to reach certain areas on the back/triceps. Not the most accurate method to measure body fat but it's cheap so why not.

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

TOTH ARMY
Time online
73d 19h 35m
Get a $10 one on eBay or somewhere locally, just type in "body fat caliper".
Then go on http://www.linear-software.com/online.html and do all the measurements, you can see the tutorial on top. You'll need someone's help to reach certain areas on the back/triceps. Not the most accurate method to measure body fat but it's cheap so why not.
Will I get better results with more expensive calipers? I'd probably be willing to spend like a hundred euro, but no more.

AlphaDude

AlphaDude

Adept
Time online
3d 17h 41m
Will I get better results with more expensive calipers? I'd probably be willing to spend like a hundred euro, but no more.
Not really, all of them can miss by 3-5%. The best method for BF measurements is Hydrostatic Weighing and even that can miss by 2% + finding a facility that offers it isn't easy.

jm10

jm10

Gandian theorist
Time online
19d 12h 32m
You look about the same

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

TOTH ARMY
Time online
73d 19h 35m
bumo because why not

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)