do i need bimax / lefort?

chicken

chicken

Iron
my chin projection and lower jaw isnt a problem, but because of my pheno (possibly somewhat east asian) my maxilla appears somewhat flat / recessed
unsure what to do abt this

Attachments

• 568DF6B4-B4EF-421B-99A8-59FF51F7B8E9.jpeg
    568DF6B4-B4EF-421B-99A8-59FF51F7B8E9.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5D13CBA1-F6CC-4A70-A23D-03DADAD5194B.jpeg
    5D13CBA1-F6CC-4A70-A23D-03DADAD5194B.jpeg
    410.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BFAB0F46-6D2C-4EE8-8B55-A63BAEC487E9.jpeg
    BFAB0F46-6D2C-4EE8-8B55-A63BAEC487E9.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8E01A3AB-CD93-4EF5-85F6-F28E0FE0949C.jpeg
    8E01A3AB-CD93-4EF5-85F6-F28E0FE0949C.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 68652018-A72D-4F34-961D-20B6EDB78449.jpeg
    68652018-A72D-4F34-961D-20B6EDB78449.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and buflek
over.

ltn to potential mtn if you try really really hard.

• JFL
Reactions: hytt and UZB_Strebl
Norwood reaper

You have a very short lower third. You need downgraft of maxilla + vertical Genio.

Also might need some forward movement.

how do you look from the front ? if you look decent no need to worry about your side

Attachments

• 53777F77-3CAE-4FD9-AE4C-0A72FB3A0EE7.jpeg
    53777F77-3CAE-4FD9-AE4C-0A72FB3A0EE7.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2367.MOV
    2.2 MB
  • 1111B599-4791-466C-9E9A-7ABAA7570331.jpeg
    1111B599-4791-466C-9E9A-7ABAA7570331.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3 and UZB_Strebl
high mtn front tbh

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Fix your receding hairline

no, hair transplant

You have a very short lower third. You need downgraft of maxilla + vertical Genio.

Also might need some forward movement.
It looks shorter in the first pic tbh
Could probably just get vertical genio as his philtrum isn't too short and he doesn't look to have a deep bite

You look fine high mtn potential htn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Newday*V3 and SeriousAscension
nah u look pretty good already, take DUT to save hair if anything

people here are so fucking clueless, muh 'looks short'
thats a very good jaw it checks all the boxes, tall ramus, ideal width, great visibility, tight hyoid, good chin projection, and most importantly a low masculine gonial angle
9/10 jawline dude

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, buflek, valhalar and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, buflek, seethe and 3 others
Chadlite. In photos 1 2 and 4 you are slightly downtilting your head so you aren’t aligned in frankfurts plane. This will make your maxilla (midface) look flatter paired with the harsher lighting

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
literally shut the fuck up you have no clue on what you're talking about
His lower third is short... Especially in the first pic. IDK how old he is. If he's a teenager it might grow but for an adult it'd be considered short. He also has poor chin width so he'd need widening.

I will admit he might just need vertical genio based on his frontal like OptimisticZoomer said because the philtrum isn't that short but you'd need to see smile to see tooth show + CT to determine whether he needs minor downgraft and advancement. It's not that obvious.

I'm also talking about how to give this kid a giga-mogger lower third. He has a good base already.

Last edited:
It looks shorter in the first pic tbh
Could probably just get vertical genio as his philtrum isn't too short and he doesn't look to have a deep bite
You're right i was going off the first pic mainly. I think you'd need to see smile though to determine.

my chin projection and lower jaw isnt a problem, but because of my pheno (possibly somewhat east asian) my maxilla appears somewhat flat / recessed
unsure what to do abt this
nigga get off this website nd talk to girls irl dont listen to the people above ur alright enough to have a good life

bruh u look strong htn in front pics, u don't need any surgery

You have jaw similar to robert pattinson, who is good looking but flamed by psl autists, so u better not post here

His lower third is short... Especially in the first pic. IDK how old he is. If he's a teenager it might grow but for an adult it'd be considered short. He also has poor chin width so he'd need widening.

I will admit he might just need vertical genio based on his frontal like OptimisticZoomer said because the philtrum isn't that short but you'd need to see smile to see tooth show + CT to determine whether he needs minor downgraft and advancement. It's not that obvious.

I'm also talking about how to give this kid a giga-mogger lower third. He has a good base already.
are you fucking retarded, his jaw is literally the longest third compared to other two thirds in his face and thats due to a long ramus which is ideal .

bro how does someone have a perfect jaw and somehow think they need bimax? lmfao

brb, my dick is only 9 inches, should i start jelqing??? is it over for my micropenis??? jfl

@shabby890 this guy kinda looks like the slav shit version of me tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890
You have an Asian maxilla what does your palate look like?

are you fucking retarded, his jaw is literally the longest third compared to other two thirds in his face and thats due to a long ramus which is ideal .
No you fucking moron you clearly haven't measured it. It's shorter than his middle third and looks child-like. This is visible from the side profile and front pics. You also don't know what lower third means if you're mentioning long ramus. Lower third is bottom of nose to bottom of chin. Anterior facial growth matters more than posterior facial growth for this measurement. Pics below.

You clearly learned about black-pill yesterday "Tight hyoid, tall ramus" bla bla bla. Good job mentioning all the buzz-words from Tik-Tok.

He has a short lower third. The lower third should be taller than the middle third (Top of eyebrows to bottom of nose) If he's still growing that's fine as he might still develop some lower third height, if he's fully grown it's too short and will make him juvenile for the rest of his life.

You also can't fully advise without seeing his smile from side and front, and CT scan. Recession can be masked and you need to see how the incisors line up with the rest of the face. You also need to see tooth show to determine if there's a lack of vertical growth of the maxilla.

Last edited:
mtn+, you look aight. How tall are you

You don't need anything. You legitimately have body dysmorphia. Yeah your maxilla is slightly flat but legit who cares in this case, BIMAX is way too dramatic of an intervention for this lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865