Do you all feel empathy for other incels?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I used to think I may have been somewhat of a psychopath because I never felt a feeling of empathy, but recently I've noticed that I feel a little empathy for other men in a similar spot to me. If I see an ugly truecel or manlet or something venting about being lonely, I feel a little bad because I can relate to them. I believe the proper word for this is actually sympathy because I only feel bad for them because I can relate to it. Do you all feel the same sense of empathy/sympathy or am I just being an emotional cuck?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Deleted member 34058, Abhorrence and 3 others
I have cognitive emphathy and dogshit emotional emphathy

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, MongolTurk and Birdcell
I make sure I'm extra nice to ugly men I encounter.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, sincere, Deleted member 34058 and 5 others
I used to think I may have been somewhat of a psychopath because I never felt a feeling of empathy, but recently I've noticed that I feel a little empathy for other men in a similar spot to me. If I see an ugly truecel or manlet or something venting about being lonely, I feel a little bad because I can relate to them. I believe the proper word for this is actually sympathy because I only feel bad for them because I can relate to it. Do you all feel the same sense of empathy/sympathy or am I just being an emotional cuck?
no i dont empathy for anyone

No

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PointOfNoReturn
i hate incels because they remind me of how i am. i see my own insecurities in every small thing they do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, chosen-one and MongolTurk
incels don’t deserve empathy
being incel is always a choice

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Pogin_chan, Deleted member 27746 and 2 others
its very normal to have empathy and sympathy. psychopaths 'feel' empathy and understand it. they just dont care which basically just cancels it out. its just emotional development. but to answer your question no i dont really feel empathy or sadness or really any of the bad emotions (depression etc) i only feel happy neutral etc. its restricted me to have good and solid relationships my whole life tbh.

Last edited:
Yes most would feel bad for folk in a bad spot

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
I don't especially feel empathy, but i feel a sens of "Justice" this is a more far cope than a sentimental cope

• +1
I do if they are a good person

• +1
Most incels are incels in denial. They are gonna be the reddit soy types. They are also gonna cope with shit like iq or hobbies and act superior in different ways to compensate for their lack of looks or social skills. I know a truecel and he uses his knowledge about computers to try and act smart and superior to other people when nobody cares. As a man your competition is all other men, incels, normies, and chads.

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya and tyroneorkms
yes, I do alot unless they specifically hate me

I dont care its not that hard to get bitches
Only feel bad for subhumans

its completely impossible to empathize with others which is why its so crucially important that you empathize with yourself

im an abused dog im not able to feel empathy for shit

i am a piece of shit just like other people
but i am probably more of a piece of shit bcuz bad life experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Incels do not and never have deserved any empathy or sympathy. Grow up and do something with yourself instead of complaining about muh sex.

I make sure I'm extra nice to ugly men I encounter.
I'm only nice to hot girls or chill niggas that spark conversation tbh

Evil mode 👺

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
I don't feel empathy but I have sympathy which is different. I mean at the end of the day most of us are screwed and in real life normies will screw you over for an ounce of good attention.

Incels are no different they just don't have the opportunity to do so. At the end of the day we are alone in our struggles.

No, subhumans always mean mug me when I'm out in public with my girl. HTNs+ are always chill and friendly

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars and MongolTurk
I dont feel empathy for other people

Im a sigma

Yeah I feel really bad when I see greycel come into the rating section all white pilled and dandy thinking they are a Sean o pry lookalike only to get torn apart and get introduced to their subuumanity. I genuinely feel bad and hope they make it through the initial brutal phase of accepting blackpill

• +1