Do you guys think only wanting a virgin is stupid?

D

ducksoover

Bronze
i know the chances are low as fuck but whats the lowest bodycount you would tolerate? me personally id only take a virgin seriously for ltr/marriage

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, nathan and shalomnigga
It's not stupid however it is impossible to find today so you should just accept that you are a cuck.

We are all cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, HTN_Mentalcel, ducksoover and 1 other person
It's not stupid however it is impossible to find today so you should just accept that you are a cuck.

We are all cucked.
nevER accept that:lul: that sort of thinking turn men into actual cucks

I mean nowadays society wants cucks that’s why this whole narrative is pushed… weaken the men

For an ltr/marriage I mean it’s necessary is it really ascension if you get sloppy seconds. :forcedsmile:

I mean nowadays society wants cucks that’s why this whole narrative is pushed… weaken the men
i dont see it as some huge conspiracy lol. i think its just the result of feminism and hyper competition

We are all cucked.
its not impossible, i said it in some thread before and other guy did too, only high class rich women are virgins and if u want them u need to get ur money up and at least low htn but most of us here arent that

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i dont see it as some huge conspiracy lol. i think its just the result of feminism and hyper competition
Yeh me neither but I’m sure someone somewhere at the top is looking down and enjoying all this shit

its not impossible, i said it in some thread before and other guy did too, only high class rich women are virgins and if u want them u need to get ur money up and at least low htn but most of us here arent that
im moneymaxxing regardless, also its good to find a rich foid as she wont be a gold digger and less likely to be a whore just like u said

There is no turning into a cuck.

The moment you step into the dating market you are automatically cucked as a man. You will never find a virgin wife, your gf already did every naughty thing in the book, you will never be the priority unless Chad, the foid that you are talking to is texting multiple guys at the same time, foid can leave you without any consequences whenever she wants, she can also divorce you, she can take your kids, she can abort without your consent, Chad never had to put any effort and you must, you go on multiple dates without getting sex while Chad got within first 20 minutes of meeting, etc. Even if you are a Chad there are high chances that you might get cucked as there are already many cases like that.

You can understand now that you fundamentally lose as a subchadlite man in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, glaruz and HTN_Mentalcel
virgin is stupid, but I get not wanting a slut

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
There is no turning into a cuck.

The moment you step into the dating market you are automatically cucked as a man. You will never find a virgin wife, your gf already did every naughty thing in the book, you will never be the priority unless Chad, the foid that you are talking to is texting multiple guys at the same time, foid can leave you without any consequences whenever she wants, she can also divorce you, she can take your kids, she can abort without your consent, Chad never had to put any effort and you must, you go on multiple dates without getting sex while Chad got within first 20 minutes of meeting, etc. Even if you are a Chad there are high chances that you might get cucked as there are already many cases like that.

You can understand now that you fundamentally lose as a subchadlite man in the dating market.
How big a difference is their between 1 body count and a virgin?

LTR is cope and slaying is cope too. Take the gay pill and live with another looksmaxxer. Might make a tread about why becoming gay is the ONLY viable route you can take.