Does anyone else think the woman being disgusted by subhumans thing is a meme?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I actually never seen it irl ofc they don’t wanna fuck the subhuman but sitting next to or talking to ugly guys or even touching is something they will do

They treat them like normal

I think it’s more of being an ugly creep that woman are disgusted by

Unless the guy is sub4 I don’t think he’s gonna scare off women unless he looks low trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Skywalker, buflek and 15 others
Tell me this is a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Gaygymmaxx, NumbThePain and 18 others
Are you trolling ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, sudanguy, sportsmogger and 5 others
Tell me this is a joke
Are you trolling ?
Nigga I’ve never seen it

Never ever in fact even in my whoremaxed friengroup where the women are the most superficial sluts they are more than happy to hug and be friends with any ltn and treat them completely normal no weird shit even talk to them alone etc

I don’t get this meme tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Akhi, Bitchwhipper2, distance decay and 6 others
I’ve seen it with my own eyes where toilets avoid sub5 males. It happened to me and other guys.

They changed seats when they see me.

They immediately position themselves in such a way so that they don’t have to make eye contact with me. I got angry looks with disgust sometimes

One chick changed her seat in hs to avoid making eye contact with me. Always positioning her back to my face, and her simp friends had to assure her that she was safe from me in their presence. “ Don’t worry Jane. We are here for you.”

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pig_face, Gaygymmaxx, NumbThePain and 28 others
Nigga I’ve never seen it

Never ever in fact even in my whoremaxed friengroup where the women are the most superficial sluts they are more than happy to hug and be friends with any ltn and treat them completely normal no weird shit even talk to them alone etc

I don’t get this meme tbh
This has to be a joke

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, fuckedupmanlet and murdah
Obviously its a meme they are only disgusted by having to fuck them, not talking to them lmao.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, zura, Bitchwhipper2 and 10 others
Obviously its a meme they are only disgusted by having to fuck them, not talking to them lmao.
Ppl are saying otherwise

Idk I just always never had any of these meme blackpill shit where u see a woman and she makes a disgusted face or leaves the room when ur talking alone with her

Even if it’s a cute girl or a whore in fact the whores are even nicer to ppl in my opinion

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, sudanguy and Nick.Harte
They don't feel disgusted, they usually find his subhumanity funny
Popular girls mock this autistic truecel in my class
In that nice passive aggressive way
Feel bad for him

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain, sudanguy, Jamaldickjavontus and 10 others
where u see a woman and she makes a disgusted face or leaves the room when ur talking alone with her
Idk what shit quality weed you’ve smoked today but doesn’t mean it ain’t happening if you haven’t seen it

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Tell me you’re lying bro. I’ve never seen this happen. Only in cartoons these sorts of things exist

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Idk I just always never had any of these meme blackpill shit where u see a woman and she makes a disgusted face or leaves the room when ur talking alone with her
Shit happened to me we played truth or dare this girl did dare and had to kiss me she made a disgusting face and said "ugh"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, sudanguy, murdah and 4 others
They don't feel disgusted, they usually find his subhumanity funny
In that nice passive aggressive way
Feel bad for him
In my experience it’s the men the girls always stand up

Every time I got bullied a girl was around she’d be the one to tell ppl to stop or something

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Shit happened to me we played truth or dare this girl did dare and had to kiss me she made a disgusting face and said "ugh"
Yeah ofc in that situation when u involve sex or intimacy with a subhuman

But just approaching a woman and having a platonic convo she won’t be disgusted I never saw it neither with me or anyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Tell me you’re lying bro. I’ve never seen this happen. Only in cartoons these sorts of things exist
Not in a straight up bullying way. No insults or anything. They act all nice and shit but it's obvious they are mocking him.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Pikabro, murdah and 2 others
Every time I got bullied a girl was around she’d be the one to tell ppl to stop or something
You’re Chad. That’s why, while girls laughed at the sub5 nerdcel and proceeded to suck off the Tyrone who beat him up.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Not in a straight up bullying way. No insults or anything. They act all nice and shit but it's obvious they are mocking him.
Ik. But @Iasacrko won’t believe you

In my experience it’s the men the girls always stand up

They'll probably stand up for him if he gets punched or something.
But he's treated as below them

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Nick.Harte
i've seen woman be friends with legit subhumans but i'm almost sure that he was gay, anyway like u said they will never fuck him or anything but they usually won't be cruel with them if they are not trying to get her

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
They'll probably stand up for him if he gets punched or something.
Doubt it. They’ll stand there laughing and filming the guy getting beat up by 6’4 chad

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Pikabro and shabby890
Ik. But @Iasacrko won’t believe you
I believe what I’ve seen and from what happened to me and ppl around me even the ones I thought would be ugly ethnic fat manlets women like and hug etc

• Hmm...
Doubt it. They’ll stand there laughing and filming the guy getting beat up by 6’4 chad
I don't see much bullying here tbh, well it's a sports school so most ppl are somewhat athletic.
Obv there are some subhumans around.
Lol the school chad legit made a racist of a black dude here but he still ended up coming back cuz he's rich asf

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Pikabro and Nick.Harte
I believe what I’ve seen and from what happened to me and ppl around me even the ones I thought would be ugly ethnic fat manlets women like and hug etc
You’re living in lalaland

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Some types of girls do

• +1
im in highschool so maybe doesnt apply to real life but no woman has ever been disgusted sitting or standing close to me even though I look incel

• Hmm...
@capybara , what’s funny in my story ?

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
I actually never seen it irl ofc they don’t wanna fuck the subhuman but sitting next to or talking to ugly guys or even touching is something they will do

They treat them like normal

I think it’s more of being an ugly creep that woman are disgusted by

Unless the guy is sub4 I don’t think he’s gonna scare off women unless he looks low trust
nope. i was literally walking out a door in school today and heard a foid go 'omgg...'

was it towards me? probably. even if it wasnt ive had many bad experiences with foids in my school

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Nick.Harte
Even normies would mutually aggre this is wrong

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, sudanguy and Nick.Harte
Describe some of them please.
ill link you my abused dog threads

also a stacylite said i needed to speak up one time nearly killed myself after that

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, ElTruecel and Nick.Harte
im in highschool so maybe doesnt apply to real life but no woman has ever been disgusted sitting or standing close to me even though I look incel
HS is arguably where they will do that the most since it’s more socially acceptable to do it there

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Nick.Harte
ill link you my abused dog threads

also a stacylite said i needed to speak up one time nearly killed myself after that
She sucked the cocks of your bullies after discussing about how to beat the shit out of you with them

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
@klip11 , what’s funny ?

subhuman is equal to creep.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, sudanguy, murdah and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and Nick.Harte
She sucked the cocks of your bullies after discussing about how to beat the shit out of you with them
she doesnt talk to any of those guys they're all like retards who orbit popular guys who she's with, she last dated a 5'10 (at 14 mogs me to death) white blond hair blue eyed htn. nothing like the fags who were shouting at me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Nick.Harte
When you said her friend had to assure her she was safe jfl
It was brutal to hear this ngl. I never knew I was that ugly. These guys, including females proceeded to play romantic songs when I entered the classroom, and knew I wasn’t getting laid. You will be clowned if you ain’t MTN+.The females pointed my face to their friends and laughed at me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, klip11 and Iasacrko
I think it comes from the fact that when good looking men talk to women they are seen as bold and confident but when a sub 5 does it, it's harassment. They can say and do the exact same thing.

This confuses lots of men. You see online where on the one hand, women are saying that they don't want to be approached and want to be left alone and on the other hand are asking "where are all the men at", "why don't men approach anymore", "real men aren't scared to talk to women" etc.

So what gives? Women want to be approached by good looking men or at least men who meet their minimum physical standards. They want ugly men to keep their head down and say nothing. And you are expected to know whether you are attractive or not before you approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Pikabro, ElTruecel and 3 others
you'd see it with me and my oneitis

• +1
subhuman is as rare on the spectrum as chad, like i.e. that guy from the "my experience being ugly" video could be considered that.
how do you think women would treat him?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
subhuman is as rare on the spectrum as chad, like i.e. that guy from the "my experience being ugly" video could be considered that.
how do you think women would treat him?
Ofc ppl in this forum consider anyone below mtn subhuman so I mean a ltn 4/10 guy

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and lilxder2
@Iasacrko you lack life experience.

I literally had websites made about me in high school where foids would laugh at how ugly I am, posting topics and comments on a website literally dedicated to me.

meanwhile you come here spreading these BP lies lol, its funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, nofap, NumbThePain and 8 others
I've seen it. Some fat subhuman was looking at a girl and she said: uhh, stop looking at me.
Brutal subhumans are not even allowed to look.
I've seen how a manlet was bullied by other normies and instantly friend zoned by any female around him. I've seen him constantly smiling, I figured out it later was a nervous sign. Confident men don't constantly smile.
So yeah its not meme its real life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sudanguy, Jamaldickjavontus, klip11 and 3 others
@Iasacrko you lack life experience.

I literally had websites made about me in high school where foids would laugh at how ugly I am, posting topics and comments on a website literally dedicated to me.

meanwhile you come here spreading these BP lies lol, its funny.
Websites about you bro ? No way. Maybe circulating your pics on WhatsApp etc.. but website ?

Yeah, OP is spreading lies

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
This. You may get beat up by white knights if you look like a female as a sub5
nah females arent getting beat up but they live without pretty privilege and face brutal reality.
For manlets/framelets they destined to be bullied by any man. Even subconsciously other males will be more aggressive towards weak individuals for no reason
I've noticed it since I've gained about 18 kg of lean mass and how people treat you.

Its never gonna happen to big niggas

He doesnt even need to fight, other people will be intimidated by his size

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yup this is a very common foid tactic

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
It does depend on the dude though

Like I noticed some truecels who are genuine truecels but they’re very quiet and do very well in school. There’s some some girls who will feel pity and try to be nice to them.

However for the most part it’s only usually 1 foid out of like 300. However for the most part they either blatantly ignore you or kinda joking mock you if ur very eccentric.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, murdah, Pikabro and 1 other person