Does anyone else think the woman being disgusted by subhumans thing is a meme?

There’s a difference between an incel who has glasses & is a framelet such as probably both of us.

Compared to like a legit ugly truecel guy with a long midface and shitty deathnic pheno. People like this oh bro women will definitely feel disgust from you.
Come on man, I know I’m ugly. Could you please not do shit like this?

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel and soover4me
in my subhuman days a chick literally texted me and told me not go to a party, just because here and her friends were going

nah, most men are normies. So being friend zoned is a common thing. They think at some point they will have a chance. Maybe run-through single mothers can take a look at them

Large ogres do have some appeal but that's very specific and not common. Some monstermaxxing type of thing
View attachment 2682622View attachment 2682625View attachment 2682627
My point was that ugly men if they are big will never get disrespected by others simply due to their size.
While ugly and weak men will be bullied constantly

I can see your rationale tall, somewhat curvy women do come across as attractive despite not having even average faces.

But as always there's a threshold. Make no mistake these women will ditch them for tall Chads.

i've never seen it irl either i think it's mostly women who have an online following

This is very true.

An ogre will never appeal to a foid well at least a non slutty high t big broaded lesbian tier 40 year old single mom. But they will get respect for men due to this there are so many fucking legit retards who think ogres slay.

The reality is most ogres never regularly get women ever and they never will. Ogres have no beauty aesthetic but they have male gaze
Ogres also at least intimidate women enough to not be made fun of regularly

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
legit thread
the only true death sentence is low status
even guys with brutal failos will be treated like normal by girls if they already have some level of popularity
brain wiring that allows you to socialize easily (aka being a psycopathic normie) is the only thing that matters

What does Psychopathy have to do with Socializing you retard? Psychopaths are Anti-Social by definition. They have no sincere personality. They don't care/like/relate to other human beings. Watch American Psycho, everything he says and how acts is so "out of range" of normal human interaction, it's all based off some kind of contorted masculinity and just plain Psychopathy. "if you don't shut up I'll cut your spleen".

No such thing as "Psychopathic" normie. Psychopathy is deviance from a normal person.

Only Empathy is the opposite of Psychopathy.

Also looks are the most successful factor to popularity. Good looking people are more sought out than Billionaires or Hollywood celebrities. People are always driven by sexual instincts and have desires and a tendency to marvel at Beauty.

Why do you think people visit Art Galleries, read Magazines, Star Gaze and explore Nature?

yeah I think women either see a man sexually or they don't, like normal people view their parents or siblings. If you're an ugly guy but they like your personality in terms of friendship they're gonna treat you normally, having sex with you doesn't even remotely exist in their mind. I think it's actually men who are disgusted by subhumans of the opposite sex, cause we can't not view women sexually, even the ugly ones. What definitely disgusts normies however, men and women alike, is creepy non-NT behavior.

Yeah this is the most BluePilled, dis consonant nonsense I have ever come across. Am I even on the right forum.

Ugly people do elicit disgust from me to be honest. Feels bad though. My brain is just hardwired to be repulsed by subhumanity. Blame it on evolution.
Fuck you man, I try my hardest to stay quiet everyday in class and you’d still think about me like this? What can I even do?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Fuck you man, I try my hardest to stay quiet everyday in class and you’d still think about me like this? What can I even do?

I'm sorry bro. Humans just tend to prefer and gravitate towards what they find attractive and reject/disdain what they consider hideous. Empathetic people just tend to ignore/surpress their disdain for subhumans to be in touch with humanity.

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy
As long as you’re not ugly (4/10 or below), women won’t be revolted by you.

Women being visually repulsed by sub-chads like chadlites, normies and high-tier-normies is a meme though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and sudanguy
Fuckkkkk I’d cry I’m so sorry, hate how they treat us

Your only recourse is either spiritually or scientific endeavours.

Don't even lie to yourself that "looks don't matter".

These mental Orthodox Jews talk about how they don't date because it's not "sexually conservative". But they chose above average looking Orthodox Jews to propagate Judaism because it would attract more people.

• +1
  • +1
You should commit suicide. I'll help you. Don't worry.
Indian shhh

I actually never seen it irl ofc they don’t wanna fuck the subhuman but sitting next to or talking to ugly guys or even touching is something they will do

They treat them like normal

I think it’s more of being an ugly creep that woman are disgusted by

Unless the guy is sub4 I don’t think he’s gonna scare off women unless he looks low trust
You lack the life experience.

What does Psychopathy have to do with Socializing you retard? Psychopaths are Anti-Social by definition. They have no sincere personality. They don't care/like/relate to other human beings. Watch American Psycho, everything he says and how acts is so "out of range" of normal human interaction, it's all based off some kind of contorted masculinity and just plain Psychopathy. "if you don't shut up I'll cut your spleen".

No such thing as "Psychopathic" normie. Psychopathy is deviance from a normal person.

Only Empathy is the opposite of Psychopathy.

Also looks are the most successful factor to popularity. Good looking people are more sought out than Billionaires or Hollywood celebrities. People are always driven by sexual instincts and have desires and a tendency to marvel at Beauty.

Why do you think people visit Art Galleries, read Magazines, Star Gaze and explore Nature?

Even the most "blackpilled" gore watching Machiavellian person on the deep net don't even close to the depravity of a high tier normie. Forum users have too much self awareness to act like a sociopath, its faked and they're conscious tears them up inside. Normies have been doing it instinctively since day 1 so they don't even have hang ups

They're basically constantly manipulating each other, lying, cheating(both kinds), talking behind people's backs, slandering, out for themselves. You basically have to read between the lines when interact with them. Half of what people say are half truths.

Aspies are fucked because they tend to be honest and straight forward . If you make your intentions clear with words in any situation you're fucked beyond repair.

The more sociopathic and dopamine + power chasing you are the closer you get to approximating normie behavior. High empathy is not an NT trait at all and if you're naive and big hearted this world will fuck you in the ass until suicide because you let it

credit: AnxiousBeaner

• +1
Reactions: nofap and sudanguy
Even the most "blackpilled" gore watching Machiavellian person on the deep net don't even close to the depravity of a high tier normie. Forum users have too much self awareness to act like a sociopath, its faked and they're conscious tears them up inside. Normies have been doing it instinctively since day 1 so they don't even have hang ups

They're basically constantly manipulating each other, lying, cheating(both kinds), talking behind people's backs, slandering, out for themselves. You basically have to read between the lines when interact with them. Half of what people say are half truths.

Aspies are fucked because they tend to be honest and straight forward . If you make your intentions clear with words in any situation you're fucked beyond repair.

The more sociopathic and dopamine + power chasing you are the closer you get to approximating normie behavior. High empathy is not an NT trait at all and if you're naive and big hearted this world will fuck you in the ass until suicide because you let it

credit: AnxiousBeaner
I became high inhib and introverted by becoming too self aware and aware in general in my teens. Massive aspie trait that puts me on the bottom off the social ladder in every interaction i have

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I actually never seen it irl ofc they don’t wanna fuck the subhuman but sitting next to or talking to ugly guys or even touching is something they will do

They treat them like normal

I think it’s more of being an ugly creep that woman are disgusted by

Unless the guy is sub4 I don’t think he’s gonna scare off women unless he looks low trust
exactly; you are supposed to behave yourself in public as a mature person so ive barely seen that too
DISGUST is largely a meme; women IGNORE men they're not attracted to, usually, and if the men hit on them then they make some bs excuse to get out of the situation quickly

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko