Does anyone else think the woman being disgusted by subhumans thing is a meme?

I've seen it. Some fat subhuman was looking at a girl and she said: uhh, stop looking at me.
Brutal subhumans are not even allowed to look.
I've seen how a manlet was bullied by other normies and instantly friend zoned by any female around him. I've seen him constantly smiling, I figured out it later was a nervous sign. Confident men don't constantly smile.
So yeah its not meme its real life
View attachment 2682427
Friend zoned is bluepilled cope doesn’t exist. Women aren’t going to be friends with ugly dudes you’re just an orbiter lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Kamui and Pikabro
im in highschool so maybe doesnt apply to real life but no woman has ever been disgusted sitting or standing close to me even though I look incel
There’s a difference between an incel who has glasses & is a framelet such as probably both of us.

Compared to like a legit ugly truecel guy with a long midface and shitty deathnic pheno. People like this oh bro women will definitely feel disgust from you.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and capybara
Websites about you bro ? No way. Maybe circulating your pics on WhatsApp etc.. but website ?
One website, where they would upload pictures of me (where i looked ugly) and then 6-7 of them would then talk about the picture in its comment section, about how ugly and disgusting I am.

This website was spread across the school (~1000 students) within 24 hours. It was made after school, and the next morning I was already being approached non-stop by people about it, because it had spread everywhere.

I approached the girl who made the website and had her delete it in front of me. She was actually a nice person and had actually made that website about me as a sort of 'fan-page'. (I think she was autistic)
So she understood and didn't hesitate with deleting, but was never friendly to me after that ever again.

You have to know I was very low inhib and sorta the class-clown in high-school. Very extroverted. This girl made that website about me which was called: 'King-MyName.nl'

And while it started out as a fan-page, it turned into a hate-page within hours as all of the women in my high-school hated me due to being ugly. And would use the website to upload ugly pictures of me that they would find on school event albums, and then roast me in the comments.

That day was the nail in the coffin for me as a social person. I realized people will hate you for no other than being ugly. I recognized the names of the girls who were roasting me and hating on me, and none of them I ever even had any beef with. They would just be classmates that I never spoke to and thought I didn't vibe with.

Little did I knew, they were disgusted by me because of my looks.

Even my older brother, who went to the same high-school and was 3 classes higher than me, told me that his reputation was ruined now because his younger brother was an ugly, bullied disgrace. And people were talking to him about it.
Instead of consoling me and realizing the bullying that I was going through, he, that day, forever alienated me as a family member through his actions.
I will never forgive him for scolding me for being bullied that day.

Worst is that I never really cared about the girls who were making fun of me online, I was already an outcast so this wasn't something new to me. But my brother's betrayal will forever fuel my hatred.
Yeah, OP is spreading lies
And that was just one of many such brutal cases where women treated me with utter disgust.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Heinrich Schmidt, Kamui and 7 others
subhuman is as rare on the spectrum as chad, like i.e. that guy from the "my experience being ugly" video could be considered that.
how do you think women would treat him?
No. Depends. If ur below MTN in the west you’re pretty much incel if you are below HTN as non NT in the west you are incel.

Not only will women be repulsed by you most normie males will just keep you around to
1. Make fun of
2. Blatantly ignore you due to not meeting the beauty or NT standards

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I actually never seen it irl ofc they don’t wanna fuck the subhuman but sitting next to or talking to ugly guys or even touching is something they will do

They treat them like normal

I think it’s more of being an ugly creep that woman are disgusted by

Unless the guy is sub4 I don’t think he’s gonna scare off women unless he looks low trust
I heard a woman say "that's you? ew" after seeing a photo of the subhuman next to her then she realized what she said and covered her mouth. That was so brutal. I genuinely felt bad for the guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte, klip11 and 1 other person
It is definitely not a meme.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte and ElTruecel
Ofc ppl in this forum consider anyone below mtn subhuman so I mean a ltn 4/10 guy
Cope no they don’t plus there are plenty of sub LTN truecels here.

• +1
nah females arent getting beat up but they live without pretty privilege and face brutal reality.
For manlets/framelets they destined to be bullied by any man. Even subconsciously other males will be more aggressive towards weak individuals for no reason
I've noticed it since I've gained about 18 kg of lean mass and how people treat you.

Its never gonna happen to big niggas
View attachment 2682584

He doesnt even need to fight, other people will be intimidated by his size

This is very true.

An ogre will never appeal to a foid well at least a non slutty high t big broaded lesbian tier 40 year old single mom. But they will get respect for men due to this there are so many fucking legit retards who think ogres slay.

The reality is most ogres never regularly get women ever and they never will. Ogres have no beauty aesthetic but they have male gaze

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Nick.Harte
Friend zoned is bluepilled cope doesn’t exist. Women aren’t going to be friends with ugly dudes you’re just an orbiter lol
nah, most men are normies. So being friend zoned is a common thing. They think at some point they will have a chance. Maybe run-through single mothers can take a look at them
This is very true.

An ogre will never appeal to a foid well at least a non slutty high t big broaded lesbian tier 40 year old single mom. But they will get respect for men due to this there are so many fucking legit retards who think ogres slay.

The reality is most ogres never regularly get women ever and they never will. Ogres have no beauty aesthetic but they have male gaze
Large ogres do have some appeal but that's very specific and not common. Some monstermaxxing type of thing

My point was that ugly men if they are big will never get disrespected by others simply due to their size.
While ugly and weak men will be bullied constantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, sudanguy, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
nah, most men are normies. So being friend zoned is a common thing. They think at some point they will have a chance. Maybe run-through single mothers can take a look at them
Eh.
Large ogres do have some appeal but that's very specific and not common. Some monstermaxxing type of thing
View attachment 2682622View attachment 2682625View attachment 2682627
Status maxxed ogres
My point was that ugly men if they are big will never get disrespected by others simply due to their size.
While ugly and weak men will be bullied constantly
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and zharupodrugu
context matters

if foids catch some random aspie thirsting over them they gonna act disgusted unless bro is at least htn
other than highschool settings gym is a prime example

on more neutral social context i.e. work they usually dont mind

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
subhumans and losers never get directly insulted by foids they would rather treat them like crippled dogs and talk to them like they're retarded

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte and Pikabro
legit thread
the only true death sentence is low status
even guys with brutal failos will be treated like normal by girls if they already have some level of popularity
brain wiring that allows you to socialize easily (aka being a psycopathic normie) is the only thing that matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte and kanderior
They don't feel disgusted, they usually find his subhumanity funny
Popular girls mock this autistic truecel in my class
In that nice passive aggressive way
Feel bad for him
It’s like hon hon girl laughing at your micropenis and deformed physiology genetics

• JFL
yeah I think women either see a man sexually or they don't, like normal people view their parents or siblings. If you're an ugly guy but they like your personality in terms of friendship they're gonna treat you normally, having sex with you doesn't even remotely exist in their mind. I think it's actually men who are disgusted by subhumans of the opposite sex, cause we can't not view women sexually, even the ugly ones. What definitely disgusts normies however, men and women alike, is creepy non-NT behavior.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, Kamui, sudanguy and 1 other person
subhumans and losers never get directly insulted by foids they would rather treat them like crippled dogs and talk to them like they're retarded
This is somehow 100x more demeaning lol

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte and antisocialschizoGOD
Feel bad for him
Universal experience same here she treats him like a pet

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte and Pikabro
This is very true.

do u think Orton is ogre

• Love it
This is somehow 100x more demeaning lol
it definitely is
so many suifuel memories of girls in class talking to me like I was a beaten dog with down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte, murdah and 1 other person
@Iasacrko you lack life experience.

I literally had websites made about me in high school where foids would laugh at how ugly I am, posting topics and comments on a website literally dedicated to me.

meanwhile you come here spreading these BP lies lol, its funny.
Oh yeah I was the pity boy (ofc that’s basically just being laughed at mocked and disrespected) but women will be a lot crueler to subhumans they deem that can ‘handle it’. The healthy ones like you basically. That’s even demeaning to me because it means I’m not seen as a threat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, sudanguy, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Bro you are the most bluepilled guy on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Pikabro
context matters

if foids catch some random aspie thirsting over them they gonna act disgusted unless bro is at least htn
other than highschool settings gym is a prime example

on more neutral social context i.e. work they usually dont mind
Nah they do, women gossip A LOT about colleagues. And when the colleague in question is an unattractive looking man, you can fucking count on it that it's going to be overly negative in every possible way.

but then the women just act cold/passive when working with them. Then the poor truecel goes home and thinks its his personality the reason why the girls at his job aren't nice and warm to him.

fucking cagefuel tbh, brutal gaslighting. It's why I can't stand NT-copers, bluepillers on this forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, Jamaldickjavontus, nigtard and 4 others
Nah they do, women gossip A LOT about colleagues. And when the colleague in question is an unattractive looking man, you can fucking count on it that it's going to be overly negative in every possible way.

but then the women just act cold/passive when working with them. Then the poor truecel goes home and thinks its his personality the reason why the girls at his job aren't nice and warm to him.

fucking cagefuel tbh, brutal gaslighting. It's why I can't stand NT-copers, bluepillers on this forum.
yeah i think you are right, i got bluepill for a sec there

• +1
Reactions: murdah and MoggerGaston
Oh yeah I was the pity boy (ofc that’s basically just being laughed at mocked and disrespected) but women will be a lot crueler to subhumans they deem that can ‘handle it’. The healthy ones like you basically. That’s even demeaning to me because it means I’m not seen as a threat
Yeah this is EXACTLY what I experienced in high-school.

I wasn't even the ugliest guy really, but I was an extroverted ugly guy that would also dish out and not tolerate disrespect. Which made me 'the subhuman who can handle/deserves bullying'.
I would get into fights with people weekly, and was even seen as 'the bully' myself at some point. I was the most hated guy at school for a while, literally had groups of kids spit in front of them as they looked at me to make it clear to me that I was hated JFL.

Which is just cagefuel looking back, but definitely something else than just being ugly + invisible like pity-boys like you. A different kind of life.

I think in the end, it severely destroyed my brain though, as I eventually retreated from 'society' and started socializing on the internet and on online videogames only at some point. Just giving up completely at IRL socializing.

Looking back, I regret not killing/disfiguring some of them. As a minor, you can without serious criminal punishment. And I had many opportunities for such actions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, nigtard, the BULL and 2 others

I think to put NT to rest we have to make concessions and admit that maybe sometimes a girl will be attracted to a niche look. So LTN and below can get lucky. Or they’re just seen as a stable option that doesn’t look attractive. And you can get lucky with a freak or an inebriated woman in the club. All this can add up to a ‘sex life’ for sub 5 but it’s fragile ngl and wrought with dry spells.

However in the end it’s about visceral attraction when it comes to girls.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and murdah
yeah i think you are right, i got bluepill for a sec there
direct bullying is uncommon as an adult. It's all shit done behind the scenes, and all you can notice as a bullied person, is a general cold, uninvolved, anti-social attitude from them.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, sudanguy, nigtard and 4 others
direct bullying is uncommon as an adult. It's all shit done behind the scenes, and all you can notice as a bullied person, is a general cold, uninvolved, anti-social attitude from them.
direct bullying with adults usually ends up in ER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
I think to put NT to rest we have to make concessions and admit that maybe sometimes a girl will be attracted to a niche look. So LTN and below can get lucky. Or they’re just seen as a stable option that doesn’t look attractive. And you can get lucky with a freak or an inebriated woman in the club. All this can add up to a ‘sex life’ for sub 5 but it’s fragile ngl and wrought with dry spells.

However in the end it’s about visceral attraction when it comes to girls.
NT doesn't even have a real definition on this forum.

When people on this forum see some LTN with a MTB, they say 'LOOK NT IS REAL'

but theres not even a single bit of proof that this guy even is 'NT'. it could be any other reason, other than NT, that this guy got that girl in that moment.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Pikabro
I actually never seen it irl ofc they don’t wanna fuck the subhuman but sitting next to or talking to ugly guys or even touching is something they will do

Unless the guy is sub4 I don’t think he’s gonna scare off women unless he looks low trust
It isn’t uncommon to see, but it only happens through mutual friends / or if they’re already acquainted. Women will feel disgusted by an ugly guy if they’re trying to initiate conversation, or being approached by one.

Wanna see a good example of this? There’s hundreds of videos of girls secretly recording guys speaking to them and labelling them creeps. Even at the beginning of the video when how initiated the convo, it wasn’t even creepy, and the girl still showed disgust.

Also there’s this curry on tik tok who cold approaches women in public. He gets rejected by 100% of them, I’ve never seen him succeed. Most of his videos the women are seriously creeped out, some of them scream and run away (not fucking kidding). And he’s not even being creepy.

Short version: Women will be disgusted by an ugly guy if they’ve never met, and will label them a creep if they try to start a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Nick.Harte, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
youve obviously never been a true subhuman u retarded shitskin

• +1
I'm sub3 so have experienced this

• +1
nah females arent getting beat up but they live without pretty privilege and face brutal reality.
For manlets/framelets they destined to be bullied by any man. Even subconsciously other males will be more aggressive towards weak individuals for no reason
I've noticed it since I've gained about 18 kg of lean mass and how people treat you.

Its never gonna happen to big niggas
View attachment 2682584

He doesnt even need to fight, other people will be intimidated by his size

Fuck. I made a mistake. I mean “ look at a female.” Not “ like a female.”

It may not even overtly everywhere but it happens everywhere. You better not break the role(goofy carpet) or risk ostracization

• +1

To a degree yes

We are both living in Germany that is why probably. I have never seen foids hating on a subhuman aswell. In countries like in the US it is probably different.

Only difference between friend and bf is looks

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sudanguy
Ive experienced it firsthand

This has to be a joke
It’s literally not lmao it’s happened to me for days now. I sit next to this one MTB with an insane Latina body in history class and she always sits the other way to avoid having her peripheral vision near me, even with a hood on she still does it

• +1
Reactions: nofap, ElTruecel and Nick.Harte

Not really. I feel like there's a threshold to it. Like would you be able to sit and normally talk to someone with leprosy normally? For most people looks overrides their empathy.

Ppl are saying otherwise

Idk I just always never had any of these meme blackpill shit where u see a woman and she makes a disgusted face or leaves the room when ur talking alone with her

Even if it’s a cute girl or a whore in fact the whores are even nicer to ppl in my opinion
They usually stare at you for a couple seconds, have a blank face and look the other way

ill link you my abused dog threads

also a stacylite said i needed to speak up one time nearly killed myself after that
Fuckkkkk I’d cry I’m so sorry, hate how they treat us

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
Feel bad for him

Ugly people do elicit disgust from me to be honest. Feels bad though. My brain is just hardwired to be repulsed by subhumanity. Blame it on evolution.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, sudanguy and Nick.Harte
It’s literally not lmao it’s happened to me for days now. I sit next to this one MTB with an insane Latina body in history class and she always sits the other way to avoid having her peripheral vision near me, even with a hood on she still does it
That’s what I said. Op was trolling

• +1
Btw, how many of you here have been asked out as a prank ?

One website, where they would upload pictures of me (where i looked ugly) and then 6-7 of them would then talk about the picture in its comment section, about how ugly and disgusting I am.

This website was spread across the school (~1000 students) within 24 hours. It was made after school, and the next morning I was already being approached non-stop by people about it, because it had spread everywhere.

I approached the girl who made the website and had her delete it in front of me. She was actually a nice person and had actually made that website about me as a sort of 'fan-page'. (I think she was autistic)
So she understood and didn't hesitate with deleting, but was never friendly to me after that ever again.

You have to know I was very low inhib and sorta the class-clown in high-school. Very extroverted. This girl made that website about me which was called: 'King-MyName.nl'

And while it started out as a fan-page, it turned into a hate-page within hours as all of the women in my high-school hated me due to being ugly. And would use the website to upload ugly pictures of me that they would find on school event albums, and then roast me in the comments.

That day was the nail in the coffin for me as a social person. I realized people will hate you for no other than being ugly. I recognized the names of the girls who were roasting me and hating on me, and none of them I ever even had any beef with. They would just be classmates that I never spoke to and thought I didn't vibe with.

Little did I knew, they were disgusted by me because of my looks.

Even my older brother, who went to the same high-school and was 3 classes higher than me, told me that his reputation was ruined now because his younger brother was an ugly, bullied disgrace. And people were talking to him about it.
Instead of consoling me and realizing the bullying that I was going through, he, that day, forever alienated me as a family member through his actions.
I will never forgive him for scolding me for being bullied that day.

Worst is that I never really cared about the girls who were making fun of me online, I was already an outcast so this wasn't something new to me. But my brother's betrayal will forever fuel my hatred.

And that was just one of many such brutal cases where women treated me with utter disgust.

Brutal.