Does buying Instagram followers is a good strategy?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Starting a Instagram profile in 2020 may be very hard

People wont follow you if you have few publications and followers

Buying followers just to start may be a good choice I think

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Yea, its a good idea especially if you dont have many friends. I would suggest after you have a base of fake followers, you start following people you know irl. Make sure your ig followers/bots look real though, most people dont really go through your followers so you should be fine. I would suggest keeping your profile on private to make it seem more legit initially, you can change it once you garner enough actual followers to comment on your posts. Following/Follower ratio is important to make you seem high status/respectable/important. I would suggest you start following your friends followers, they will follow you back probably if they see that you have mutual followers in accordance with a good follower/following ratio. Obviously your face/looks and quality of posts factor in as well.

Does buying Instagram followers is a good strategy? - Wrong spelling

Is buying Instagram followers a good strategy? - Right spelling

Follow me for more English lessons

Yea, its a good idea especially if you dont have many friends. I would suggest after you have a base of fake followers, you start following people you know irl. Make sure your ig followers/bots look real though, most people dont really go through your followers so you should be fine. I would suggest keeping your profile on private to make it seem more legit initially, you can change it once you garner enough actual followers to comment on your posts. Following/Follower ratio is important to make you seem high status/respectable/important. I would suggest you start following your friends followers, they will follow you back probably if they see that you have mutual followers in accordance with a good follower/following ratio. Obviously your face/looks and quality of posts factor in as well.
Yeah man thats exactly what I think

Guess I'll buy like 300 followers and then I'll start to follow my friends and family
Does buying Instagram followers is a good strategy? - Wrong spelling

Is buying Instagram followers a good strategy? - Right spelling

Follow me for more English lessons
I'm brazilian man, idk how to speak English properly

Thanks for the lesson tho