Doing a project soon to work out which country has the ugliest/best looking people

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Doing a project soon to work out which country has the ugliest/best looking people

will go on tinder, do 100 or so swipes to get rid of all the top profiles.

then screenshot the next 100 people and add them all to one of those face blend things that determines the average face of all the screenshotted faces, the thing @Xangsane uses a lot

then do this for every country and determine which countries are the ugliest and best looking

is there anyone that would help me with this as i think its gonna be quite a big project

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
i have a simple linear funciton:as you approach asia = uglier ,as you approach europe = hotter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, mvp2v1, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
will this even work?

will go on tinder, do 100 or so swipes to get rid of all the top profiles.

then screenshot the next 100 people and add them all to one of those face blend things that determines the average face of all the screenshotted faces, the thing @Xangsane uses a lot

then do this for every country and determine which countries are the ugliest and best looking

is there anyone that would help me with this as i think its gonna be quite a big project
Betaface.com or Multifaceblender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Users who are viewing this thread

Back