Dont chew ! how chewing destroyed my face (zygos)

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
I have to admit, that I fell for the chewing meme.
I know that Im not a great looking guy anyway, but one of my few good feautures is my good and very wide kiryu kazuma tier zygos. They may be lowset but better than having not any zygos at all. Even when I was fat, I had visible zygos since they are very wide. Some people messaged me and told me I have moonlike zygos, like asian people.
As I started chewing I noticed that my zygos werent visible anymore or atleast not as visible anymore as they used to be.
I lost one of last things that saved me. Im such an idiot for destroying my mogtier zygos.
If you dont know about incisions, dont start chewing.
Im currently doing botox for the masster muscles. I did one botox session 3 months ago, next one is tomorrow.
Im afraid that my zygos will never be as projected as they were.
In addition to that, chewing doesnt only effect the masster muscles but other muscles too depending on how you chew.
I chewed with a "closed mouth" and only with the 1 molar I guess. I did chewig with 3 pieces of falim gum at each side for like 1 hours and I did that 1-2 times a week. I did that for like half a year I guess. But I didnt do it consistently.
Im not sure which other muscles were effected.
I dont think the temporalis muscle was effected tbh. My upper head looks as normal as ever.

Please answer me this:
1. Will botox be enough to undo the effect of chewing?,
2. Will my zygos be like it was before chewing?
3. Could other regions be affected?

I dont have good pictures on my pc, I tried to give you the best pics I could:
As references, I will give you pictures of when I was normal weight and when I was fat with different angles BEFORE I started chewing:
btw. some pics are edited in a sense where I morphed the hairline or removed the scar on my eyebrow, but I didint touch anything other than that. I dont even have some of the original pics on my computer.

When I was normal weight:

Zygo2

Zygo

When I was fat

Zygo3

Subhuman coping

This is me last year, 3 weeks after Rhino, I was like 83 kg there, so a bit overweight, after I had chewed for a long time. As you can see my zygos arent as visible anymore despite Im much much leaner than in the pictures above. btw. I leanmaxxed till 74kg now. I dont have any new photo.
Zygo4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ems05, shieldzz, Deleted member 29581 and 15 others
I know that Im not a great looking guy anyway, but one of my few good feautures is my good and very wide kiryu kazuma tier zygos. They may be lowset but better than having not any zygos at all. Even when I was fat, I had visible zygos since they are very wide. Some people messaged me and told me I have moonlike zygos, like asian people.
As I started chewing I noticed that my zygos werent visible anymore or atleast not as visible anymore as they used to be.
I lost one of last things that saved me. Im such an idiot for destroying my mogtier zygos.
Im currently doing botox for the masster muscles. I did one botox session 3 months ago, next one is tomorrow.
In addition to that, chewing doesnt only effect the masster muscles but other muscles too depending on how you chew.
I chewed with a "closed mouth" and only with the 1 molar I guess. I did chewig with 3 pieces of falim gum at each side for like 1 hours and I did that 1-2 times a week. I did that for like half a year I guess. But I didnt do it consistently.
I dont think the temporalis muscle was effected tbh. My upper head looks as normal as ever.

Please answer me this:

As references, I will give you pictures of when I was normal weight and when I was fat with different angles BEFORE I started chewing:
btw. some pics are edited in a sense where I morphed the hairline or removed the scar on my eyebrow, but I didint touch anything other than that. I dont even have some of the original pics on my computer.

View attachment 957281
View attachment 957280

When I was fat

View attachment 957279

View attachment 957282

This is me last year, 3 weeks after Rhino, I was like 83 kg there, so a bit overweight, after I had chewed for a long time. As you can see my zygos arent as visible anymore despite Im much much leaner than in the pictures above. btw. I leanmaxxed till 74kg now. I dont have any new photo.
View attachment 957302
Just stop chewing hard gum and your masseters will atrophy over time. Botox is for those who genetically build large masseter muscles no matter what or have a grinding problem when they sleep so they unintentionally train their masseters. But yeah, I still think chewing holds some value, just dont let it exceed your zygos.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Just stop chewing hard gum and your masseters will atrophy over time. Botox is for those who genetically build large masseter muscles no matter what or have a grinding problem when they sleep so they unintentionally train their masseters. But yeah, I still think chewing holds some value, just dont let it exceed your zygos.
Sorry, but I think it completly ruined me since my zygos where one of the few good things that I had.
I will try to set my masseters to zero as much as possible.

Sorry, but I think it completly ruined me since my zygos where one of the few good things that I had.
I will try to set my masseters to zero as much as possible.
And then you turn out like this

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, Lonenely sigma, Constantin Denis and 10 others
Are you relying on pictures or mirror in gauging your changes? The pictures have slightly different angles and focal lengths, which may end up distorting the minute details of your face.

So during mastication you think you engaged the masseters more than the temporalii? The coronoidal part of the temporalis lies under the zygomatic arch, which could partly influence the prominence of the cheekbones. In any case, like the above poster said, first take a break from chewing and see how the situation will evolve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not a word OP

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Are you relying on pictures or mirror in gauging your changes? The pictures have slightly different angles and focal lengths, which may end up distorting the minute details of your face.
View attachment 957398

So during mastication you think you engaged the masseters more than the temporalii? The coronoidal part of the temporalis lies under the zygomatic arch, which could partly influence the prominence of the cheekbones. In any case, like the above poster said, first take a break from chewing and see how the situation will evolve.
First of all, nice animation you made, how did you do that? lol.
Its not that when I leave my masseters alone everything will be normal, muscles only weaken when theyare not used. but just by eating which you have to do all day, masseters will be normal.
SO I have to for botox.
Not a word OP
Why?

Its not that when I leave my masseters alone everything will be normal, muscles only weaken when theyare not used. but just by eating which you have to do all day, masseters will be normal.
SO I have to for botox.

Why?
Your zygos will return to their natural state once your masseters atrophy, I see threads like this a few times and within a month the poster is fine again.

Don‘t do botox. I did it for 1 1/2 years and got iatrogenic botulism poisoning the last time. I‘m still suffering 6 weeks later. Stop chewing if you don‘t like it but do not get botox.

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
you have shit masseter insertions.

and even with good insertions, you will always loose some hollow cheeks in exchange for a better gonial angle, it's worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Don‘t do botox. I did it for 1 1/2 years and got iatrogenic botulism poisoning the last time. I‘m still suffering 6 weeks later. Stop chewing if you don‘t like it but do not get botox.
What are the effects?

I just quickly superimposed them in Photoshop as separate layers then used GifCam to snapshot each layer and turn them into a loop.
Reducing workload will lead to a reduction in size too. In this case the atrophy will not be as fast as it would be with complete absence of use, but it will happen. In practice that would mean chewing with as little force as you need to.

What are the effects?
Paralyzed diaphragm, shortness of breath, systemic muscle atrophy and weakness, walking difficulties, blurry vision, orthostatic problems, skin atrophy, loss of appetite, slurred speech, cognitive problems, cold extremities, hypersensitivity to things, Terry‘s nails and many more. You don‘t want to experience this

• So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel
Paralyzed diaphragm, shortness of breath, systemic muscle atrophy and weakness, walking difficulties, blurry vision, orthostatic problems, skin atrophy, loss of appetite, slurred speech, cognitive problems, cold extremities, hypersensitivity to things, Terry‘s nails and many more. You don‘t want to experience this
By your name, you are german I guess. How many botox sessions did you had?

@retard what do you think went wrong ?

You're just ugly
chewing works for many people

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 19064, CANI and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I never had zygos so I don’t really have anything to lose by chewing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
You're just ugly
chewing works for many people
"uhuhu chewing worked for many people" nice argument.
And you idiot dont thing there is something called incisions, dont you?

My experience has been opposite but my face shape is closer to pitts so chewing clgave me wide jaw my jaw is pretty much hollow now in most lighting's from certain angles

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 7098
"uhuhu chewing worked for many people" nice argument.
And you idiot dont thing there is something called incisions, dont you?
What are incisions?

you are just fat right now tbh

lose bloat and bodyfat and check the difference

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CANI and Deleted member 5634
you are just fat right now tbh

lose bloat and bodyfat and check the difference
I think you missed the point. btw. when I left this forum I was 83-84kg, now Im 74kg. I lost like 10 kilos from july on and I will lean down till I will be 70kg.

I think you missed the point. btw. when I left this forum I was 83-84kg, now Im 74kg. I lost like 10 kilos from july on and I will lean down till I will be 70kg.
you say chewing made you look worse

your old fat pics before chewing look literally the same as your „newer“ pic after rhino

can‘t even make out bigger masseters lol

hm kg were you in the first 2 pics? only minimal more zygo show and could be all due to lighting

I feel bad for chewers

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao and CursedOne
you say chewing made you look worse

your old fat pics before chewing look literally the same as your „newer“ pic after rhino

can‘t even make out bigger masseters lol
Yeah, thats the exact point.
Btw. i wrote that the "newer pic" was when I was 84-84kg, but I look leaner at the pic where I said I look fat despite weighting more. chewing = bloating

Yeah, thats the exact point.
Btw. i wrote that the "newer pic" was when I was 84-84kg, but I look leaner at the pic where I said I look fat despite weighting more. chewing = bloating
makes no sense, take a picture with similar lighting and leaned down or shut up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
makes no sense, take a picture with similar lighting and leaned down or shut up
I think you are not reading correctly.
What I wanted to proof is that chewing makes, at least some people, bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I think you are not reading correctly.
What I wanted to proof is that chewing makes, at least some people, bloated.
you're still significantly fatter in the "newer" pic than you were in the first 2 "slim" pictures and "you fat before chewing" looks the same as you now after chewing.

and full front lighting like for as passport picture (like your newest one) could hide your zygos, since all other 4 pics have the light coming from the top

it's just very bad comparison pictures to make such a strong claim

Depends on whether your cheekbones and zygos are like pic on the left, or on the right:

CF8CF43B 19DA 4C01 B5E3 8CF85D8A6D47

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7098

Please answer me this:

View attachment 957281
View attachment 957280

When I was fat

View attachment 957279

View attachment 957282

View attachment 957302
time to bonesmash then, shiit man

op chewing did not make ur zygos worse at all

Just had another botox session today.
She only made one incision on each side. Last time she made 3 incisions on each side.
Paid 189€ for it. Hopefully my cheekbones will be more visible.

• JFL
prove that you are lean, i don't believe you are at all

• +1
Reactions: CANI
prove that you are lean, i don't believe you are at all
I never said im completly lean now, But im now 74kg at 5'10, and in addition to that I have a very muscular lower body due to football. I should be normal weight for my height.

I never said im completly lean now, But im now 74kg at 5'10, and in addition to that I have a very muscular lower body due to football. I should be normal weight for my height.
mental gymnastics lmfao

idgaf about your random excuses, you can't pass judgement on muscle hypertrophy (which is what chewing causes) when you are not LEAN meaning at LEAST sub 15% bodyfat.

This is common sense jfl. Even with the gym, you can't judge your physique after completing a 4000kcal dirty bulk.

You are fat. You should come to terms with this, get off your ass & do smth about it.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 12146, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
mental gymnastics lmfao

idgaf about your random excuses, you can't pass judgement on muscle hypertrophy (which is what chewing causes) when you are not LEAN meaning at LEAST sub 15% bodyfat.

This is common sense jfl. Even with the gym, you can't judge your physique after completing a 4000kcal dirty bulk.

You are fat. You should come to terms with this, get off your ass & do smth about it.
calling a 5'10 ft sturdy guy at 74kg fat. get cucked

@CursedOne What's your occlusion like? Do you have overbite/deepbite?

Pls update
I want Botox for masseter too since I have also shit insertion

• JFL

Please answer me this:

View attachment 957281
View attachment 957280

When I was fat

View attachment 957279

View attachment 957282

View attachment 957302
Honestly cope. I chew 8 falim gum for 3-4 hours a day since may and I don't have the best masseter insertions. (I did it for muh puberty chew and youll get bone growth theorem, and i got some but i wager most of it is from puberty) Results? Once I stopped chewing my masseters atrophied to how they were before in a month. So no, chewing does not ruin your zygos nor face.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7753
Massive cope. You just have shit insertions. Chewing ascended me.

Pls update
I want Botox for masseter too since I have also shit insertion
the thing is I want to update, but I want to get the exact same photo done, the guy who madeth is is professional photographer. its closed because of the lockdown. I need to wait for him to reopen. I want the picture to be as much unfrauded as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
i am ~6'0 70kg and skinnyfat, just accept you have shitty muscle genetics

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
i am ~6'0 70kg and skinnyfat, just accept you have shitty muscle genetics
Yes, I even said it on my own that I have shit masseter incisions.

Yes, I even said it on my own that I have shit masseter incisions.
no i meant that you can still be fat at 70kg 5'10 if you dont have much muscle
you need to leanmax

• +1
Reactions: CANI, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7753