Dont chew ! how chewing destroyed my face (zygos)

i am ~6'0 70kg and skinnyfat, just accept you have shitty muscle genetics
You are 60-70kg at 182cm? is this a joke or what? my mother said to me dont lower your bf, you are normal weight anyway.
For me 70kg is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 7753
no i meant that you can still be fat at 70kg 5'10 if you dont have much muscle
you need to leanmax
Iam sturdily built, I have huge leg muscles over years of football playing. I think I will look comical at 60kg. 70kg or death from now on.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
You are 60-70kg at 182cm? is this a joke or what? my mother said to me dont lower your bf, you are normal weight anyway.
For me 70kg is ideal.
normal "weight" is cope, check your body fat %
i am 23% bf at 70kg at 182 cm
you can still be fat at your weight at 5'10

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Iam sturdily built, I have huge leg muscles over years of football playing. I think I will look comical at 60kg. 70kg or death from now on.
whats ur bf%? do you have visible abs?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
i was asking him br0 but ill find some pics i u want.

i always had genetically big masseters i guess, never chewed just for masseter hypertrophy
your lower third looks really good. if youve always been like that means you have chad jaw genetics.

your lower third looks really good. if youve always been like that means you have chad jaw genetics.
they're not chad tbh. i have an overbite of 7mm but 0 medical issues so either my width makes up for it or my ortho is retarded. my biggest issue is chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and WadlowMaxxing
Will botox be enough to undo the effect of chewing
yes

i have the cheekbones on the right is that bad?
There's no bad or good per se, your cheekbones positioning in relation to your zygos, will tell you what strategy you must pursue, in order to get hollow cheeks.

Basically, either focus massively on building large masseters, or focus on zygos, for the two types of hollow cheeks outlined above.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i have the cheekbones on the right is that bad?
Hey, did you actually understand how the cheekbones structure plays into how chewing must be done? What difference does it make?

Hey, did you actually understand how the cheekbones structure plays into how chewing must be done? What difference does it make?
well I know for a fact your jaw needs to be much more narrow then your cheekbones because if you chew to the point your masseters are wider then your cheekbones you'll look like a bloated chipmunk

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I have to admit, that I fell for the chewing meme.
I know that Im not a great looking guy anyway, but one of my few good feautures is my good and very wide kiryu kazuma tier zygos. They may be lowset but better than having not any zygos at all. Even when I was fat, I had visible zygos since they are very wide. Some people messaged me and told me I have moonlike zygos, like asian people.
As I started chewing I noticed that my zygos werent visible anymore or atleast not as visible anymore as they used to be.
I lost one of last things that saved me. Im such an idiot for destroying my mogtier zygos.
If you dont know about incisions, dont start chewing.
Im currently doing botox for the masster muscles. I did one botox session 3 months ago, next one is tomorrow.
Im afraid that my zygos will never be as projected as they were.
In addition to that, chewing doesnt only effect the masster muscles but other muscles too depending on how you chew.
I chewed with a "closed mouth" and only with the 1 molar I guess. I did chewig with 3 pieces of falim gum at each side for like 1 hours and I did that 1-2 times a week. I did that for like half a year I guess. But I didnt do it consistently.
Im not sure which other muscles were effected.
I dont think the temporalis muscle was effected tbh. My upper head looks as normal as ever.

Please answer me this:
1. Will botox be enough to undo the effect of chewing?,
2. Will my zygos be like it was before chewing?
3. Could other regions be affected?

I dont have good pictures on my pc, I tried to give you the best pics I could:
As references, I will give you pictures of when I was normal weight and when I was fat with different angles BEFORE I started chewing:
btw. some pics are edited in a sense where I morphed the hairline or removed the scar on my eyebrow, but I didint touch anything other than that. I dont even have some of the original pics on my computer.

When I was normal weight:

View attachment 957281
View attachment 957280

When I was fat

View attachment 957279

View attachment 957282

This is me last year, 3 weeks after Rhino, I was like 83 kg there, so a bit overweight, after I had chewed for a long time. As you can see my zygos arent as visible anymore despite Im much much leaner than in the pictures above. btw. I leanmaxxed till 74kg now. I dont have any new photo.
View attachment 957302

JFL
FaceApp 1616562320304

This is just muscular hypertrophy period, chewing is positive for bone density and remodeling

Keep Coping
FaceApp 1616562425055

I know that Im not a great looking guy anyway, but one of my few good feautures is my good and very wide kiryu kazuma tier zygos. They may be lowset but better than having not any zygos at all. Even when I was fat, I had visible zygos since they are very wide. Some people messaged me and told me I have moonlike zygos, like asian people.
As I started chewing I noticed that my zygos werent visible anymore or atleast not as visible anymore as they used to be.
I lost one of last things that saved me. Im such an idiot for destroying my mogtier zygos.
Im currently doing botox for the masster muscles. I did one botox session 3 months ago, next one is tomorrow.
In addition to that, chewing doesnt only effect the masster muscles but other muscles too depending on how you chew.
I chewed with a "closed mouth" and only with the 1 molar I guess. I did chewig with 3 pieces of falim gum at each side for like 1 hours and I did that 1-2 times a week. I did that for like half a year I guess. But I didnt do it consistently.
I dont think the temporalis muscle was effected tbh. My upper head looks as normal as ever.

Please answer me this:

As references, I will give you pictures of when I was normal weight and when I was fat with different angles BEFORE I started chewing:
btw. some pics are edited in a sense where I morphed the hairline or removed the scar on my eyebrow, but I didint touch anything other than that. I dont even have some of the original pics on my computer.

View attachment 957281
View attachment 957280

When I was fat

View attachment 957279

View attachment 957282

This is me last year, 3 weeks after Rhino, I was like 83 kg there, so a bit overweight, after I had chewed for a long time. As you can see my zygos arent as visible anymore despite Im much much leaner than in the pictures above. btw. I leanmaxxed till 74kg now. I dont have any new photo.
View attachment 957302

you ate too much you got fat lol

I always said that masseter is useless

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Chewing worked pretty well for me ngl.
How do you chew? i chew with premolar and molar next to that and i always feel my cheeks or buccinator muscles worked out after 2 hours and im bloated af. It always happens what can i do to not do this, people keep saying stuff like dont use your cheeks to move the gum around but rather your tongue but i keep doing that and it still feels like my cheeks have been worked out after a bit

If anything I seen a change in your side burns

I feel your pain man
Have the same problems had a good jawline amazing cheekbones.dtarted chewing fucked everything up look bloated 24/7 while being atleast 7 to 8 procent leaner
Screenshot 20231225 022629 Gallery

Screenshot 20231225 023100 Gallery

Screenshot 20231225 023051 Gallery

Thats before

Screenshot 20231225 022642 Gallery

After while being fully stravemaxxed and waterdrained

20231112 154740

This is what it usaly lookslike now

I feel your pain man
Have the same problems had a good jawline amazing cheekbones.dtarted chewing fucked everything up look bloated 24/7 while being atleast 7 to 8 procent leaner
View attachment 2630200

View attachment 2630207
View attachment 2630209

Thats before

View attachment 2630202
After while being fully stravemaxxed and waterdrained

View attachment 2630204

This is what it usaly lookslike now
you ruined your face just as me. we need to find a surgeon which performs surgical masster reduction

Please answer me this:

View attachment 957281
View attachment 957280

When I was fat

View attachment 957279

View attachment 957282

View attachment 957302
Stupid hypertophy goes away so u failed twice now

• Hmm...
ngl big zygos look subhuman tbh
you and flamingo have them and they just make your face look like spongebobs house

• WTF
Chewing did nothing, you were just fat and bloated and lost some of it

you ruined your face just as me. we need to find a surgeon which performs surgical masster reduction
Possibly i had a teeth grinding problem as a kid and a jaw facision gave me a way to treat this.squezing and holding that pressure for around 30 sec until the blood out of the muscle goed away.did that around 2 to3 times a day it slimmed my masseter muscle alot.il see if i can find pictures of this.I hope this wil work like it did to me before.

my jaw muscles are way more developed now hoevever, so il have to wait and see how it goes.If it doesnt il try botox.

o treat this.squezing and holding that pressure for around 30 sec until the blood out of the muscle goed away.did that around 2 to3 times a day it sli
you can try botox. im doing botox since end of 2020. already had like more than 10 botox sessions. my last botox session is from last week. altough my masseter shrank a bit, they are still visible.

• +1
Reactions: it never began
that's your buccinator lilbro
Probebly partialy yeah but it is more that my masseter insertions are high and cover the cheekbone prominence. When i squeze my masseters they temprarily look more normal and the hollowing returns