Dreams are brutal

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
My dreams are becoming more and more realistic, since I have been taking certain things to lucid dream. Last night dreams has got me so pissed off. I was John Erik hexum and the dream and my life was perfect. It was one of those movie dreams where you are like best friends with this girl and you slowly become more and more close till you end up dating each other, you guys know what I am talking about now? The girl was cute definlyh not John Hexum level she was a would say half Asia half American, but she was Stacy lite and really cute. We went through so many times together we grew up together are families were close, we went through death, in part of the dream we were at the beach with our male friend and he drowned and we couldn’t save him. I mean this life in this dream was perfect. Both of our families were pretty wealthy. We kept growing close to each other throughout. I would say we were about 17-18 years old. And at the end of the dream we were together in her room studying, and then we kept getting closer and closer and we started kissing, we were about to lose are virginity to each other, than that’s were the dream ended. All this does is make me so fucking Angry at the world. I know real people have got to experience this. I would do anything to have sometime like this in my life. To be born as a chad and get to sent a boarding school and have a experience like this to grow with this movie life, I would kill for that, becuasrs that is the best experience in life.

oldcel cope

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
All this shit peaks at 18 (18 rn) then drops after 30-40 as you get older and hormones decline

I slowly started having vivid dreams at the start of 13 all the way to know it just gets more and more realistic