"Easiest" A Levels?

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
What are the easiest A Levels I'm resitting again next year.

2 of the A Levels I sat this year aren't done by the nearest private exam center near me. So I need new ones no core STEM, please.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Business is easy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, poopoohead and 2 others

2 of the A Levels I sat this year aren't done by the nearest private exam center near me. So I need new ones no core STEM, please.
African Studies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead, midlatinocel and 3 others
Politics is fairly easy. I got an A* just by watching the news regularly

Philosophy/RS is hard don't bother

Economics is also fairly easy. Just watch Econplusdal on YT and buy his books.

I've heard psychology is very easy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28173, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
its good i chose it then
If I had my time again I would do Maths, Politics and Psychology

I did Maths, Economics, Politics and Philosophy and got A*A*A*A (sorry for brag lol). But A-levels don't mean shit once you're in Uni.
Also the unis you should pick are Notts, Bristol, Newcastle or Leeds. Don't pick warwick, or any london unis, social life is shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 6128

Why choose easy ones when you can study something you actually want?

Why choose easy ones when you can study something you actually want?
Because I dont want to study anything lol.

I just want to attend a top university for its benefit of status and quickly scale my businesses.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and poopoohead

Ill consider Pol and Econ thanks

• +1
If I had my time again I would do Maths, Politics and Psychology

I did Maths, Economics, Politics and Philosophy and got A*A*A*A (sorry for brag lol). But A-levels don't mean shit once you're in Uni.
Also the unis you should pick are Notts, Bristol, Newcastle or Leeds. Don't pick warwick, or any london unis, social life is shit.
i hate maths dont wanna do it, i picked Geography, Chemistry and politics, i want to study wildlife conservation at uni and be a conservationist, i wasnt plamning to go to a london uni but why is london shit? i live in london btw,

• +1

I just want to attend a top university for its benefit of status and quickly scale my businesses.
Seems flawed like flawed thinking. You might as well study something relevant to advance your business. If you study effectively pretty much any subject becomes easy.

Didn’t do my GCSEs a levels a scam

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Seems flawed like flawed thinking. You might as well study something relevant to advance your business. If you study effectively pretty much any subject becomes easy.
Nothing taught in school will advance my business.

Speaking of business I might pick it up as my A Level makes sense tbh. I do want to learn more about coding and in general technology but CS seems to be long-winded.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nothing taught in school will advance my business.

Speaking of business I might pick it up as my A Level makes sense tbh. I do want to learn more about coding and in general technology but CS seems to be long-winded.
I agree tbh. I did an entrepreneurship BTEC course and it was absolutely shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
tips to study effectively for a level?

nigga that guy waa gonna say something smart u just relayed basic advice
tf kinda other advice can i give, people always want the easiest new innovative way to revise when that doesn't exist. Stick to the basics.

tips to study effectively for a level?
Focus on memorisation and completing past papers or test questions. If you are unable to find enough test papers use flashcard software like anki or quizlet to help you.

Use memorisation techniques since they are highly effective. https://forum.artofmemory.com/ has a good PDF that teaches you these techniques. Also integrating information arounds topics into models will make info you need to learn easier to learn and memorise.

A lot of notetaking advice is actually bullshit. There's no need to copy mindlessly copy information down if there's a textbook that all the same information in it. Instead you should refer to the textbook instead, memorise the information, test yourself on the information and then write down things you are weak at (as your notes) so you can go improve them.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and gribsufer1
Focus on memorisation and completing past papers or test questions. If you are unable to find enough test papers use flashcard software like anki or quizlet to help you.

Use memorisation techniques since they are highly effective. https://forum.artofmemory.com/ has a good PDF that teaches you these techniques. Also integrating information arounds topics into models will make info you need to learn easier to learn and memorise.

A lot of notetaking advice is actually bullshit. There's no need to copy mindlessly copy information down if there's a textbook that all the same information in it. Instead you should refer to the textbook instead, memorise the information, test yourself on the information and then write down things you are weak at (as your notes) so you can go improve them.
Wheres the quote from in your sig

no point doing a levels if 2-3 of them aren't facilitating subjects. search up what it means. otherwise no chance of top uni

no point doing a levels if 2-3 of them aren't facilitating subjects. search up what it means. otherwise no chance of top uni
I've already done 2 facilitating subjects problem is I dont have the time to study to get As in them hence why the title says easiest

jfl psychology pushes students to depression and suicide, dont listen to this guy

easiest a level is photography, take pics and use chatgpt to do research for u

jfl psychology pushes students to depression and suicide, dont listen to this guy

easiest a level is photography, take pics and use chatgpt to do research for u
Lol good luck getting into a good uni with a photography a level

A lot of unis don’t even count it

• JFL
Lol good luck getting into a good uni with a photography a level

A lot of unis don’t even count it

retard unis dont check ur subjects,
they care about UCAS points

jfl kys incel

jfl kys incel

LSE

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

jfl kys incel
Haha ucas points. Those are for if you’re trying for shit unis

Yeah maybe if you’re trying to get into uni of Leicester

But if you trying to do a good subject at a good uni they won’t give a fuck about photography

ngl you gotta stop larping your business thing tbh, unless you have proof

ngl you gotta stop larping your business thing tbh, unless you have proof
You’ve got to stop nagging me if you want to see proof search the forum

Idc what u think

It’s the same for every top uni.
What a levels you take is a big factor when applying to uni

Also don’t apply LSE. It’s for social retarded chinks and currys
Ye I wasn’t I want to attend school inAmerics preferably in a no income tax state

• +1
Ye I wasn’t I want to attend school inAmerics preferably in a no income tax state
You'd pay around 90k for that, no?

Probs worth it if you're able to get US citizenship as a result. UK wages are a joke compare to the US

You'd pay around 90k for that, no?

Probs worth it if you're able to get US citizenship as a result. UK wages are a joke compare to the US
I don’t need to be a wagie and I can slightly afford it. I mainly want to go because of the networking and business opportunities + lower tax.

The UK just has no entrepreneurial people and all the ones that do succeed fucking move out the country.

A level biology is a decent one not too hard just takes effort

No psychology had a lot of content

• +1
OP could you elaborate on resits, got physics a level on wednesday dont think I'll do well enough can you just resit em?

I don’t need to be a wagie and I can slightly afford it. I mainly want to go because of the networking and business opportunities + lower tax.

The UK just has no entrepreneurial people and all the ones that do succeed fucking move out the country.
You're being naive my friend. I had this exact mindset when I was your age though as well. I thought that I wasn't gonna ever be a wagie and instead just be my own boss. And have started many business but there is nothing wrong with being a wagie.

It's good to be ambitious and entrepreneurial but much smarter to get a good degree and secure a good job in something you enjoy for a few years then use that experience/knowledge to start your own thing. Save money from your job for a few years and you will have a much better chance at succeeding.

Also starting a business is tiring and hard. Don't listen to psychopathic frauds such as Imaan Gadzi, Andrew Tate etc who tell you it's easy. These people are just spreading BS to scam impressionable kids. It's very hard to succeed in business without experience in a certain industry. Especially whilst your young (18-22) it's better to spend your time enjoying yourself, you'll have your whole life to make money but you'll only be young once. Better to spend time improving socially then being stuck in your room on your laptop.

Also, a little bit of advice It's a smart idea to look into ISAs, specifically a lifetime isa (LISA) and start putting money into that. If you work 15-20 hours during uni (and work full time during summer break) and put all that money into a LISA you would legit be able to put a deposit on a house by the time you finish uni. I'm currently doing this and hope to buy a 4 bed house in London when I'm done uni and rent out 3 of the rooms. Money made from the rent will cover the mortgage payments so I will basically live for free. Also look into guarantor mortgages especially if your parents are rich and/or own their own house in full it will help you get on the housing ladder. But I guess this advice won't be relevant if you go to the US

Anyways good luck

Last edited:
  • +1