East Asian male smv is heavily underrated here - AMWF in the UK (GTFIH!!!)

M

MarshallMatters

Iron
Repost cos I'm an autist and posted in the wrong section

I live in the UK, possibly the hardest country for any male to slay/ get a gf yet in uni I've seen quite a few Amwf couples in university (south England, not London)

These white girls aren't Europeans either THEY'RE FUCKING BRITISH. If you're unaware British girls are notoriously hard to ltr/slay, much harder than American white girls.
And these asians WERE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Mfs who aren't even fluent in English. And one other important thing to note, most of these guys aren't even fucking korean. They're either Singaporean, Chinese or Fillipino.

I went to London recently for over a week and I SWEAR TO GOD IN LONDON AMWF for the 18-25 demographic IS NOW MORE COMMON THAN WMAF. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS IS NO JOKE. I legit saw more AMWF than BMWF (but to be fair, both were rare)
This was fucking unheard of just 4 years ago, when I went to London back then it was full of wmafs (mostly millenial couples or older).
Even millenial asian males are doing noticeably better, I saw quite a few amwf millenial couples too when I was in London.

And as mentioned before, these guys aren't just kpopmaxxed asians either, some are just regular ass guys. Looks wise they range from 4-5/10 to maybe 8/10 and height wise 5"7+.
On top of this the white girls are usually MTN MINIMUM. With the majority being 7/10 or higher.
From uni I literally knew a 5"7 gymmaxxed normie (arguably ltn, and no he did not look have kpop prettyboy pheno but he had somewhat of a "cute" pheno) asian international student cheating on his asian htn girlfriend with jailbait girls of all races (granted, the girls he banged were ltn-normie tier). Dude literally had a fucking harem.

There are some things to note though. Firstly, outside of London, asian male smv decreases substantially and outside of South England it's probably non-existent.
But the thing is, outside of south England unless you want to ltr or slay some super mediocre chav trashy English girl pussy, even being a white chad is kind of pointless IMO.
Also, most east asian intl students are probably still incel, unless they're in an AMAF relationship which tbf quite a few are.

THIS IS NOT CAP. I know there's going to be some racebaiting copers here but people seriously underestimate how much asian male smv has risen since covid.

Overall I'd say east asian male smv here is definitely above indians, maybe equal to Pakistani's and below blacks. But they have come a long long way. Keep in mind, east asians get absolutely fucking zero media representation in the UK.
KEEP IN MIND THE UK PRIME MINISTER IS LITERALLY FUCKING INDIAN
But anyways, Uk is still a terrible cucked country, probably the worst "developed" western country (or countries ig) , and I'd advise anyone no matter the race to GTFO.

@Cheesyrumble

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Dnrd + no one cares greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 16275, goldpill and 4 others

I live in the UK, possibly the hardest country for any male to slay/ get a gf yet in uni I've seen quite a few Amwf couples in university (south England, not London)

These white girls aren't Europeans either THEY'RE FUCKING BRITISH. If you're unaware British girls are notoriously hard to ltr/slay, much harder than American white girls.
And these asians WERE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Mfs who aren't even fluent in English. And one other important thing to note, most of these guys aren't even fucking korean. They're either Singaporean, Chinese or Fillipino.

I went to London recently for over a week and I SWEAR TO GOD IN LONDON AMWF for the 18-25 demographic IS NOW MORE COMMON THAN WMAF. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS IS NO JOKE. I legit saw more AMWF than BMWF (but to be fair, both were rare)
This was fucking unheard of just 4 years ago, when I went to London back then it was full of wmafs (mostly millenial couples or older).
Even millenial asian males are doing noticeably better, I saw quite a few amwf millenial couples too when I was in London.

And as mentioned before, these guys aren't just kpopmaxxed asians either, some are just regular ass guys. Looks wise they range from 4-5/10 to maybe 8/10 and height wise 5"7+.
On top of this the white girls are usually MTN MINIMUM. With the majority being 7/10 or higher.
From uni I literally knew a 5"7 gymmaxxed normie (arguably ltn, and no he did not look have kpop prettyboy pheno but he had somewhat of a "cute" pheno) asian international student cheating on his asian htn girlfriend with jailbait girls of all races (granted, the girls he banged were ltn-normie tier). Dude literally had a fucking harem.

There are some things to note though. Firstly, outside of London, asian male smv decreases substantially and outside of South England it's probably non-existent.
But the thing is, outside of south England unless you want to ltr or slay some super mediocre chav trashy English girl pussy, even being a white chad is kind of pointless IMO.
Also, most east asian intl students are probably still incel, unless they're in an AMAF relationship which tbf quite a few are.

THIS IS NOT CAP. I know there's going to be some racebaiting copers here but people seriously underestimate how much asian male smv has risen since covid.

Overall I'd say east asian male smv here is definitely above indians, maybe equal to Pakistani's and below blacks. But they have come a long long way. Keep in mind, east asians get absolutely fucking zero media representation in the UK.
But anyways, Uk is still a terrible cucked country, probably the worst "developed" western country (or countries ig) , and I'd advise anyone no matter the race to GTFO.

@Cheesyrumble
Dn rd

Read it ffs
No, I'm not reading something that I already know. Some users underrate east asians. Young northeast chinks in the west are doing good. Water

@Cheesyrumble
Bullshir. I live here and they get less pussy than even pakis.
Their SMV is slightly higher than Indians but that’s about it

No, I'm not reading something that I already know. Some users underrate east asians. Young northeast chinks in the west are doing good. Water
They do decent but not “good” they get outslayed by Arabs Pakis and blacks here. It is why it is

Though they aren’t as incel as ppl say they are but when our you can see they struggle more. It may seem they are doing well cos curries whires and chinsk are simps they go everywhere with their gf and worship them whilst blacks Arabs and pakis are secretive with their women and rarely go places with them (speaking from exp I keep my hoes on a downlow) so it makes it seem they are doing better than they are. Reason for this? We are expert cheaters and we are paranoid/emotionally unavailable to hoes

Last edited:
  • +1
They do decent but not “good” they get outslayed by Arabs Pakis and blacks here. It is why it is
Let me correct myself. In *north America (Canada and USA). I can't speak for European countries.

I would even bet that chinks would do better in Central/eastern Europe than the UK and France and etc. Western Europe is usually stereotyped as the worst place for chinks in the west

Let me correct myself. In *north America (Canada and USA). I can't speak for European countries.

I would even bet that chinks would do better in Central/eastern Europe than the UK and France and etc
I edited my comment to make it make more sense…. So it’s bigger re read it

UK is bascislly part of the USA in literally every way culturally. Yes Chinks would do well in EE cos they are whores, I was on Azar the app last night (like Omegle) and these Slavic whores were simping hard for me on there JFL @ Being an ee man

• +1

UK is bascislly part of the USA in literally every way culturally. Yes Chinks would do well in EE cos they are whores, I was on Azar the app last night (like Omegle) and these Slavic whores were simping hard for me on there JFL @ Being an ee man
Sure the UK and culturally similar to the USA. But east asians are much more integrated and culturally relevant in North America.

I'm just saying that young east asians in north America have it WAY better than the gooks in western Europe and the UK.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sure the UK and culturally similar to the USA. But east asians are much more integrated and culturally relevant in North America.

I'm just saying that young east asians in north America have it WAY better than the gooks in western Europe and the UK.
Oh yeah for sure I’ll not deny that. But I do know 3 girls into that K pop shit, if the Gook is at least 5’10 and 6/10 facially he won’t be incel and I see a LOT of 5’10 Azn guys that’s why I say they are actslly taller than msot ethnicities only blacks and whites mogg them height wise (punjabis are taller but they are not a race) so they mogg curries and Arabs

• +1

deathniKS simping for deathniKS. Nothing special.

I'd say asians in the US have it better than asians in the UK by a long shot, not sure about the rest of western Europe though.

• Hmm...

Though they aren’t as incel as ppl say they are but when our you can see they struggle more. It may seem they are doing well cos curries whires and chinsk are simps they go everywhere with their gf and worship them whilst blacks Arabs and pakis are secretive with their women and rarely go places with them (speaking from exp I keep my hoes on a downlow) so it makes it seem they are doing better than they are. Reason for this? We are expert cheaters and we are paranoid/emotionally unavailable to hoes
Yeah I agree with this but I'd also argue east asians get higher quality ltr material hqnp pussy, even though quantity wise they lose out to blacks and arabs here who have access to much more pussy but the girls they have access to are either trashier or aren't as good looking or both.

Tldr east asians do better for ltr material girls, blacks, arabs, pakis do much better for simply slaying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
Over if your asian in London. People don’t even like making friends with me. Everyday at school I get asked if I eat dogs and cats at least once. As socially isolating as solitary confinement

Non existant in media too. 30k japanese in UK but 1.5 million in US basically non existant in everything its over

• JFL
Oh yeah for sure I’ll not deny that. But I do know 3 girls into that K pop shit, if the Gook is at least 5’10 and 6/10 facially he won’t be incel and I see a LOT of 5’10 Azn guys that’s why I say they are actslly taller than msot ethnicities only blacks and whites mogg them height wise (punjabis are taller but they are not a race) so they mogg curries and Arabs
Most zoomer northeast asians I know are around 5'10.

Tbh I don't care where gooks are ranked. I just get annoyed when users pretend nothing has changed for gooks. It isn't 2010 anymore where the only famous gook was jestermaxxing.
Ken Jeong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Over if your asian in London. People don’t even like making friends with me. Everyday at school I get asked if I eat dogs and cats at least once. As socially isolating as solitary confinement
you must be either an autist or ugly ngl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
you must be either an autist or ugly ngl
Im 4/10. Not ugly but attractive enough for dating, definitely enough to have some looksmatch friends but I developed autism from lack of social interactions due to people avoiding me for being asian (over)

Yeah I agree with this but I'd also argue east asians get higher quality ltr material hqnp pussy, even though quantity wise they lose out to blacks and arabs here who have access to much more pussy but the girls they have access to are either trashier or aren't as good looking or both.

Tldr east asians do better for ltr material girls, blacks, arabs, pakis do much better for simply slaying
Yeah well this is common sense though as Arabs and blacks are low class races Asains are usually upper class or middle class so it’s just proximity theory working as intended.

Lower class women esp primative types will be more exposed to blac and arab/Islamic communities and breed with them due to that. Indians and East Asians live in rich or middle class white areas so they will get one or 2 MTB cum foids that are HQNP. Personally I prefer slaying so I don’t even see that as a benifit But for LTRmaxxers Azns win out in this regard @Cheesyrumble

• +1
Most zoomer northeast asians I know are around 5'10.

Tbh I don't care where gooks are ranked. I just get annoyed when users pretend nothing has changed for gooks. It isn't 2010 anymore where the only famous gook was jestermaxxing.
View attachment 2134538
5'10 ricecels is normal but when someone says that white dutchels are 6'2 on average then every curry goes ape shit.

• +1
Im 4/10. Not ugly but attractive enough for dating, definitely enough to have some looksmatch friends but I developed autism from lack of social interactions due to people avoiding me for being asian (over)
I mean tbh if you're not NT in the uk it's a literal death sentence, people are so judgey here, if you don't act "normal" (e.g you're into shitty degenerate british culture which is dumb lad culture, drinking, football etc.) you become an outcast jfl. There's a reason anime isn't as popular here compared to other western countries, it's cos people here are close minded as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
U probably stay silent around women cause ur scared of embarrassing urself due to ur looks and autism. It's a cop out to blame it on ur race

• +1
I mean tbh if you're not NT in the uk it's a literal death sentence, people are so judgey here, if you don't act "normal" (e.g you're into shitty degenerate british culture which is dumb lad culture, drinking, football etc.) you become an outcase jfl. There's a reason anime isn't as popular here compared to other western countries, it's cos people here are close minded as fuck.
Yes I’m moving to Japan for uni.

its too close minded here in this shitty grey filter applied country. Even social interactions are a lot of the time mogetitions

• Woah

its too close minded here in this shitty grey filter applied country. Even social interactions are a lot of the time mogetitions
yeah people here are also passive aggressive as fuck cos they're pussies, they also use sarcasm to try and disrespect you lmao it's so cringe

• +1
U probably stay silent around women cause ur scared of embarrassing urself due to ur looks and autism. It's a cop out to blame it on ur race

I mean tbh if you're not NT in the uk it's a literal death sentence, people are so judgey here, if you don't act "normal" (e.g you're into shitty degenerate british culture which is dumb lad culture, drinking, football etc.) you become an outcast jfl. There's a reason anime isn't as popular here compared to other western countries, it's cos people here are close minded as fuck.
im not Ugly but NOT attractive enough for dating (sorry I typoed)

• +1
I think he’s lying. London super diverse to the point where there’s very little change people are mocking him for his race. Other parts of the uk esp the north like where I live yeah gooks have it rough but if they are nt and aren’t short they can do well I know one who is with a black foid and he’s basically a nigga but he’s 6’2 and Azn so I dunno if height plays a role

• +1
im not Ugly but NOT attractive enough for dating (sorry I typoed)
@peluda
Bro just get a foid to do a kpop dance on ur dick theory. I'm not even joking. I can DM u a British foid doing that shit on a Chinese international student.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@peluda
Bro just get a foid to do a kpop dance on ur dick theory. I'm not even joking. I can DM u a British foid doing that shit on a Chinese international student.
DM it. Thinking about it I saw a post from a non asian uni student here talking about how in his uni in the UK asians had good SMV. So i think at uni in the UK its way better bc its more international

• JFL
Bullshir. I live here and they get less pussy than even pakis.
Their SMV is slightly higher than Indians but that’s about it
I thought you lived in Greenland??

• Woah
DM it. Thinking about it I saw a post from a non asian uni student here talking about how in his uni in the UK asians had good SMV. So i think at uni in the UK its way better bc its more international
yeah I'm ngl uni is many british girl's first exposure to asian guys because asian guys in the UK are rare asf.

• +1

Only homosexuals that love BBC in their butts use the term "uni".

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Cheesyrumble