Eppley said it's over

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
It's over boyos. I wanted a more angular face so I sent my pictures in and asked what implants I can go for to improve my face and make it more angular, whether it be cheek implants, jaw implants or whatever, but it won't even matter due to my skin thickness. I don't have a weak chin or jaw or anything like that, but due to the thickness of my skin, then I am unable to get any sort of angularity, so I am stuck with the round face. I even told him that I am 21% bodyfat bodyfat and asked him if it would help if I got down to much lower, and he said it literally wouldn't make any difference, because essentially it's the thickness of my skin that determines everything, and if it's thick enough, even just getting implants of any sort will make the face just look bloated if anything.

GG no ascension for me boyos. Not even worth getting down to 12% like I was planning anymore because it wont make a fucking difference lmfao

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, IWantToMax, 7 rings and 5 others
Wait how can you tell skin thickness at 21% bf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, middayshowers, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
Eppley doesn’t know the power of leanmaxxing. Get to 10-12% bodyfat and assess from there. Even losing 3/4% bodyfat makes a big difference but in ur case its 10%. Get lean asap

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, middayshowers, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
giphy.gif

Thickness of skin? this is new to me, lying...

The way you worded that screams “I’m one of the autistic PSLers that articles were written about”

I’m sure he did his best to indirectly steer you away. Jfl at telling him your bodyfat oercentage and asking for a more angular face instead of just saying what you want

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, cutecel, Stingray and 2 others
eppley says he wont do an implant?

end of the world is near

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Arvenas
That just sounds completely nonsensical lol, lose the body fat. Are you white? I thought East Asians typically have the thickest skin and it doesn't seem to make angularity impossible.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
That just sounds completely nonsensical lol, lose the body fat. Are you white? I thought East Asians typically have the thickest skin and it doesn't seem to make angularity impossible.

I am mixed European/MIddle Eastern and North African. He made this analogy: Imagine you poke a knife up against a tissue, then try and poke that knife up against a pillow. On one, you will be able to see the shape of the knife through it, due to the soft material, where as with a pillow, due to everything inbetween, the shape wont be visable at all if anything.
The way you worded that screams “I’m one of the autistic PSLers that articles were written about”

I’m sure he did his best to indirectly steer you away. Jfl at telling him your bodyfat oercentage and asking for a more angular face instead of just saying what you want

Why? Clearly he knew and wanted to save me trouble going through a surgery that wont do anything.
Thickness of skin? this is new to me, lying...
How?

If Eppley says it’s over then it never even began for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, bassfreak, TylerDurden and 1 other person
I am mixed European/MIddle Eastern and North African. He made this analogy: Imagine you poke a knife up against a tissue, then try and poke that knife up against a pillow. On one, you will be able to see the shape of the knife through it, due to the soft material, where as with a pillow, due to everything inbetween, the shape wont be visable at all if anything.

Why? Clearly he knew and wanted to save me trouble going through a surgery that wont do anything.

How?
Again, how then do East Asians achieve angularity at low bf despite having the thickest dermis of the racial classes? I don't really buy any of this tbh. Skin differences between humans will be nowhere near the order of magnitude of a pillow vs a a tissue.

Again, how then do East Asians achieve angularity at low bf despite having the thickest dermis of the racial classes? I don't really buy any of this tbh. Skin differences between humans will be nowhere near the order of magnitude of a pillow vs a a tissue.

Lol obviously the pillow vs tissue thing is an overreaction, but it's to get the idea. And that is because, even if East Asians on average have the thickest skin, that doesn't mean that there arent anomalies. Why do you think asians are literally known for flat faces?

it's good that you have thick skin means you'll age better. Just get to low bf percentage.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
it's good that you have thick skin means you'll age better. Just get to low bf percentage.

That is the most retarded shit I ever read

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
He must have enough psl autists from these forums to who booked surgeries for the next few months to even think to be able reject someone. Or...you really are a one of kind subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Lol obviously the pillow vs tissue thing is an overreaction, but it's to get the idea. And that is because, even if East Asians on average have the thickest skin, that doesn't mean that there arent anomalies. Why do you think asians are literally known for flat faces?
Yes but my point on the pillow thing is that it proves nothing lmao. I've never personally heard the asian flat face thing. I've seen plenty of asians with sharp zygos at low enough bf. Imo your bf will make way of a difference than your skin thickness.
That is the most retarded shit I ever read
Actually no lmao. This is one of the theories on why east Asians tend to age better skin wise than other races - because they have a thicker dermis.
Literally just googled "asian cheekbones" and tons of pics came up of Asians with protruding zygos. Pretty much case closed imo

• +1
Reactions: Kade
That makes no sense. If your bone sticks out more (via implant), your skin will stick out more, whether your skin is 2mm or 5mm thick.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes but my point on the pillow thing is that it proves nothing lmao. I've never personally heard the asian flat face thing. I've seen plenty of asians with sharp zygos at low enough bf. Imo your bf will make way of a difference than your skin thickness.

Actually no lmao. This is one of the theories on why east Asians tend to age better skin wise than other races - because they have a thicker dermis.
Literally just googled "asian cheekbones" and tons of pics came up of Asians with protruding zygos. Pretty much case closed imo

JFL

If you truly and sincerly believe that having thick skin is better than thin skin, then I literally have nothing more to say to you, because they you truly don't understand. Having thin skin makes it so that your bones are more visable, which in itself creates more angular shapes of the face. You must be new to all this stuff.

JFL

If you truly and sincerly believe that having thick skin is better than thin skin, then I literally have nothing more to say to you, because they you truly don't understand. Having thin skin makes it so that your bones are more visable, which in itself creates more angular shapes of the face. You must be new to all this stuff.
Thick skin is good for the undereyes

JFL

Make a fucking argument then retard you've done nothing itt but assert claims with no evidence provided, you seem low IQ af to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Leamsefmare
That makes no sense. If your bone sticks out more (via implant), your skin will stick out more, whether your skin is 2mm or 5mm thick.

No. Think of it like this: If you have thin facial tissue, that will make it so more bone is visable, because in the word itself, there isn't much tissue to cover the bone, therefore allowing it to stick out and be seen, but if you have a face with thick facial tissue, what then happens when you insert an implant, is that rather than your face developing any sort of angularity, all that it does is push out what is already thick skin to begin with, and it makes that part of your face look bloated, rather than angular.
Thick skin is good for the undereyes
That and aging is literally it, absolutely nothing else rofl
Make a fucking argument then retard you've done nothing itt but assert claims with no evidence provided, you seem low IQ af to me ngl
Read my replies that I just posted. I am literally explaining over and over again the differences and why it's like that. What point do I need to make? I am literally telling you what happens.

Implant on thin facial tissue = angular because more visable
Implant on thick facial tissue = bloated look, because your already thick skin gets pushed outwards, and since you cant see any angularity to begin with, it ends up just having a bloated look as opposed to angular one.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
pics of face?

No. Think of it like this: If you have thin facial tissue, that will make it so more bone is visable, because in the word itself, there isn't much tissue to cover the bone, therefore allowing it to stick out and be seen, but if you have a face with thick facial tissue, what then happens when you insert an implant, is that rather than your face developing any sort of angularity, all that it does is push out what is already thick skin to begin with, and it makes that part of your face look bloated, rather than angular.

That and aging is literally it, absolutely nothing else rofl

Read my replies that I just posted. I am literally explaining over and over again the differences and why it's like that. What point do I need to make? I am literally telling you what happens.

Implant on thin facial tissue = angular because more visable
Implant on thick facial tissue = bloated look, because your already thick skin gets pushed outwards, and since you cant see any angularity to begin with, it ends up just having a bloated look as opposed to angular one.
Do you know what "proof" means? Simply creating a POTENTIAL plausible theory is not enough, you have to actually show that this is how it works irl to be believed.
I'll give you a peek at the answer key here: prove that this effect that you're describing is actually non-negligble in human skin thickness variation or gtfo. Currently I have some reason to believe it isn't, because I've seen many EA's with protruding bone leading me to believe that skin thickeness is negligble in this application. Get it? You MIGHT be right but your plausibility reasoning is not enough. In nerdspeak we say that your argument is SOUND but not necessarily VALID.
That will be 20 dollars for the free logic lecture, in your next post provide proof of actual loss of bone projection due to human variation in skin thickness. I can't continue arguing as an autist on the internet I gotta cram for an exam.
Edit: also I never said thicker dermis was better idk where tf you got that from, your ass probably. I said that many think that EA skin ages better because its thicker and that's all.

Last edited:
Just Auschwitz bro you’re gonna make it

isnt buccal fat pad removal good for ppl with thick skin? i heard thick skin is good for aging so even if you get ur buccal fat removed you will still age well and your cheekbones will appear more prominent.

isnt buccal fat pad removal good for ppl with thick skin? i heard thick skin is good for aging so even if you get ur buccal fat removed you will still age well and your cheekbones will appear more prominent.
It will help to an extent but if you have a lot of excess tissue it will just look weird and make you a little less bloated

It’s not really a great plan you just gotta real ride with your face if it’s like that and eye area max

It's over boyos. I wanted a more angular face so I sent my pictures in and asked what implants I can go for to improve my face and make it more angular, whether it be cheek implants, jaw implants or whatever, but it won't even matter due to my skin thickness. I don't have a weak chin or jaw or anything like that, but due to the thickness of my skin, then I am unable to get any sort of angularity, so I am stuck with the round face. I even told him that I am 21% bodyfat bodyfat and asked him if it would help if I got down to much lower, and he said it literally wouldn't make any difference, because essentially it's the thickness of my skin that determines everything, and if it's thick enough, even just getting implants of any sort will make the face just look bloated if anything.

GG no ascension for me boyos. Not even worth getting down to 12% like I was planning anymore because it wont make a fucking difference lmfao
Who give a fuck what Eppley says. You guys built him up to be a messiah when in reality he’s a below average surgeon who will operate on anyone and do literally anything. Look at his b&a and a lot of them are pretty bad tbh. Just because he’ll fix your inferiority complex by putting an implant in your nutsack, that doesn’t make him a talented surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Do you know what "proof" means? Simply creating a POTENTIAL plausible theory is not enough, you have to actually show that this is how it works irl to be believed.
I'll give you a peek at the answer key here: prove that this effect that you're describing is actually non-negligble in human skin thickness variation or gtfo. Currently I have some reason to believe it isn't, because I've seen many EA's with protruding bone leading me to believe that skin thickeness is negligble in this application. Get it? You MIGHT be right but your plausibility reasoning is not enough. In nerdspeak we say that your argument is SOUND but not necessarily VALID.
That will be 20 dollars for the free logic lecture, in your next post provide proof of actual loss of bone projection due to human variation in skin thickness. I can't continue arguing as an autist on the internet I gotta cram for an exam.
Edit: also I never said thicker dermis was better idk where tf you got that from, your ass probably. I said that many think that EA skin ages better because its thicker and that's all.
Actually I can do it right now. Go on realself and search: Thick skin rhinoplasty, as a matter of fact, google it, then you will get millions of results and you can see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
It will help to an extent but if you have a lot of excess tissue it will just look weird and make you a little less bloated

It’s not really a great plan you just gotta real ride with your face if it’s like that and eye area max
do you think kybella injections can make your skin thinner?

i heard tren can but it fcks ur hair/collagen etc

No it can't, accunate can I think. Because the skin thickness isn't about fat, but the facial tissue itself. All kybella does is get rid of the fatcells, but even if you got to 10% bodyfat, even then it wont make a difference.

Jfl at aspies questioning Eppley who is a very experienced surgeon that finished fucking medical school in the west. If he says that you skin is thick, he 100% is right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No it can't, accunate can I think. Because the skin thickness isn't about fat, but the facial tissue itself. All kybella does is get rid of the fatcells, but even if you got to 10% bodyfat, even then it wont make a difference.
so buccal fat pad removal is a meme and bf is all tht matters?

so the main issue is excess tissue under the skin not the fat itsel

fuarkkk, over it is.

I don’t think so tbh. Stuff like that is all a crapshoot and only works so much in cases where a surgeon says an implant might not be worth it due to thick skin

Tren won’t hit hard enough either and definitely is extremely harsh on the hair.

so buccal fat pad removal is a meme and bf is all tht matters?

so the main issue is excess tissue under the skin not the fat itsel

fuarkkk, over it is.

Buccal fat pad removal is not a meme, but it is still just fat removal, it literally does nothing for the thickness of the skin. It helps people who have a fat face due to genetics, and not fat face due to thick facial tissue.

One nut case dodged. And OP probably didn’t have enough money to make a difference anyway.

how does he know it by lookint at a picture ??

how does he know it by lookint at a picture ??
Apparently he could tell my skin thickness just by looking at my photos, guessing its something he kinda learnt over the years

It’s possible to thin your skin with hydrocortisone cream. Its actually for this reason that high percentage creams are not recommended on the face since thin skin damages easier and ages quicker. You can get low percentage hydrocortisone over the counter. It’ll take a few weeks for it to be noticeable.

It’s possible to thin your skin with hydrocortisone cream. Its actually for this reason that high percentage creams are not recommended on the face since thin skin damages easier and ages quicker. You can get low percentage hydrocortisone over the counter. It’ll take a few weeks for it to be noticeable.

Wtf this is awesome. How come this has not been suggested by anyone though? Like surely plastic surgeons would tell you to use it before rhinoplasty or something like that for better results.

Wtf this is awesome. How come this has not been suggested by anyone though? Like surely plastic surgeons would tell you to use it before rhinoplasty or something like that for better results.
Most medical professionals won’t recommend hydrocortisone cream on the face as it’s effects are hard to reverse if used for long periods. Thin skin ages quicker and is more prone to damage and they don’t want to be responsible if it causes damage.

You can drop skin thickness by blasting steroids. As your collagen will be blown away so will the thickness

Most medical professionals won’t recommend hydrocortisone cream on the face as it’s effects are hard to reverse if used for long periods. Thin skin ages quicker and is more prone to damage and they don’t want to be responsible if it causes damage.

Lol who cares about any of that shit. Thin skin is better in pretty much every case vs thick skin, who cares if you age faster. Ill definitely read more into it. Thanks a lot

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill

And who gives a fuck if your from a psl form looking for surgery?
Was your consult in person or over skype

Does it work if your face is already lean?

He must have enough psl autists from these forums to who booked surgeries for the next few months to even think to be able reject someone. Or...you really are a one of kind subhuman.

Does it work if your face is already lean?
I had used it to treat eczema on my neck when i was young. It did make the skin in that area noticeably thinner and softer. But i have no idea if it would make features more defined if used on the face. I think the cons outweigh the pros for most people in this case.

nigga you fat lol, I actually agree with eppley since surgery will be pointless.