forwardgrowth

Apprentice
Gandy , O 'pry so many gl have wide orbital boxes, results in 65mm+ ipd
if you don't have this amount of angularity or LOR development it might be over

Attachments

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable
yeah it’s the textbook prettyboy look. That’s why doublejaw is the most important procedure in PSL. Not only that, but doublejaw shortens the length of the nose in appearance and defines the lower jaw so that you don’t look as bloated at an average bd percentage.
Can lip fillers help someone imitate this look at least to a limited extent? What about a premaxillary implant, which differs from paranasal implants in that it augments the area behind the upper lip?

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Can lip fillers help someone imitate this look at least to a limited extent? What about a premaxillary implant, which differs from paranasal implants in that it augments the area behind the upper lip?
It’s all cope for not getting doublejaw at the end of the day. I don’t know why anyone would want to get any of that Demons work besides being high inhib or poor.

As for you, you don’t really need it. You just need eye area work to get your eye area like the morph. Then perhaps clavicle lengthening and you’d be golden.
he did not get that procedure lol
I’ve seen his pre pictures before. He’s gotten at LEAST 6-7 surgeries easy. Possibly 10+

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Erudite
Yup it’s a trend that I will never get credit for clearly pointing out to everyone.

Doublejaw is going to cost 3 implants worth of money and give you the results of 5+ with authenticity.

Parnasal implants could never mimic LF1 because the teeth need to be moved forward. A forward mouth with full lips is what gives the prettyboy look.

I need this badly.

Currently have recessed mouth with small lips.

Looks subhuman and I hate it.

My paranasal-premaxillary implant helped a little but you are right it doesn’t move the teeth forward which is the main thing.

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Apprentice
I need this badly.

Currently have recessed mouth with small lips.

Looks subhuman and I hate it.

My paranasal-premaxillary implant helped a little but you are right it doesn’t move the teeth forward which is the main thing.
Yes man best would be to do lefort 1 with impaction then paransal bone graft imo

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

Day 0 nofap
Yeah, one of the biggest reasons for getting double is to fix my HORRIBLE mouth area, it's such a failo I can't cope with it

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Erudite
KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
he hasn't gotten box osteotomy.

show me his before pic
He was one of the most famous PSLers of all time and became a model. He spent over 100k on surgery I believe.

If you know you know

He was huge on reddit years ago

Jovan, RL, Buu, Josh etc. all the OG PSLers know him
Jfl there's no way he got obo, he has to be larping, his eyes look too normal

He was very clearly operated on several times just looking at any of his pictures. JFL if u think he had that eye area and zygos naturally

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

Day 0 nofap
He was one of the most famous PSLers of all time and became a model. He spent over 100k on surgery I believe.

If you know you know

He was huge on reddit years ago

Jovan, RL, Buu, Josh etc. all the OG PSLers know him

He was very clearly operated on several times just looking at any of his pictures. JFL if u think he had that eye area and zygos naturally
Yeah he looks uncanny, but in a passable way. Like girls wouldn't care to figure out what's off, they'd just find him fascinating to look at

Also lifefuel, we have identical phenos

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Apprentice
He definitely could have spend 100k on surgery, obo is rare if he did that would be breaking psl history

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
I've been saying this for ages. Orbital box osteo and Leforts (aside from a modified I or II) is unrealistic.
They're literally meme surgeries (assuming its for purely aesthetics)

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable
It’s all cope for not getting doublejaw at the end of the day. I don’t know why anyone would want to get any of that Demons work besides being high inhib or poor.

As for you, you don’t really need it. You just need eye area work to get your eye area like the morph. Then perhaps clavicle lengthening and you’d be golden.

I’ve seen his pre pictures before. He’s gotten at LEAST 6-7 surgeries easy. Possibly 10+
Do you have anymore photos of the guy you're referring to who got all those surgeries? Only one I've seen is the photo you posted further down where he's kind of looking to the side.

While I agree that fixing my eye area takes absolute priority, if I do decide to pursue getting more surgeries, I'm basically going to do it with the mindset of improving absolutely every trait that could potentially use improvement, even if it means getting osteotomies like double jaw surgery.

I actually larped on a loan company's website and partially completed a loan application where I put down the income I'll be making after I graduate and get licensed next summer, and I didn't actually submit the application because I was just curious to see how much I'd get approved for. Well, about a week after partially completing the application, I started getting automated emails from them and letters in the mail stating that I'm pre-approved for at least $50k, even taking my current credit card debt into consideration.

So basically, once I start my career by early next fall, I should easily be approved for at least $50k-$60k, which means I'll have enough money to get my midface implant revision, get my eye area overhauled by Taban, AND potentially pay for double jaw surgery as well. So basically, now that I've seen proof that I'll qualify to be loaned enough money to fix every possible aesthetic detractor of my face, that's exactly what I'm going to do (assuming I don't decide to abandon all looksmaxxing pursuits before then).

So having said that, aside from getting my eye area overhauled, getting my midface implants revised, and getting double jaw surgery, is there anything else at all I'd benefit from (I saw you suggested clavicle lengthening as well)?

Btw, random question but why do you say Eppley's a demon? Because he's advising patients to undergo surgeries that he knows won't really achieve their aesthetic goals purely for his own benefit?

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Do you have anymore photos of the guy you're referring to who got all those surgeries? Only one I've seen is the photo you posted further down where he's kind of looking to the side.

While I agree that fixing my eye area takes absolute priority, if I do decide to pursue getting more surgeries, I'm basically going to do it with the mindset of improving absolutely every trait that could potentially use improvement, even if it means getting osteotomies like double jaw surgery.

I actually larped on a loan company's website and partially completed a loan application where I put down the income I'll be making after I graduate and get licensed next summer, and I didn't actually submit the application because I was just curious to see how much I'd get approved for. Well, about a week after partially completing the application, I started getting automated emails from them and letters in the mail stating that I'm pre-approved for at least $50k, even taking my current credit card debt into consideration.

So basically, once I start my career by early next fall, I should easily be approved for at least $50k-$60k, which means I'll have enough money to get my midface implant revision, get my eye area overhauled by Taban, AND potentially pay for double jaw surgery as well. So basically, now that I've seen proof that I'll qualify to be loaned enough money to fix every possible aesthetic detractor of my face, that's exactly what I'm going to do (assuming I don't decide to abandon all looksmaxxing pursuits before then).

So having said that, aside from getting my eye area overhauled, getting my midface implants revised, and getting double jaw surgery, is there anything else at all I'd benefit from (I saw you suggested clavicle lengthening as well)?

Btw, random question but why do you say Eppley's a demon? Because he's advising patients to undergo surgeries that he knows won't really achieve their aesthetic goals purely for his own benefit?
I don’t mean he’s a demon. I just mean that implants are demons work if you’re recessed. They just give you a fix to an area while one needs the whole entire face overhauled if they’re very recessed. Then they have to get 10 implants for harmony and their teeth are still backward and jaw implant is slapped on a recessed jaw with a shit jaw angle.

At the end of the day, getting doublejaw if needed is ideal. Idk if you could justify it. Especially with all the loans you’re going to take out. I’d say fix the eye area and then hit the town double digit times and really put yourself out there. If Taban does what he says he can; you might really like what you see in the mirror

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable
I don’t mean he’s a demon. I just mean that implants are demons work if you’re recessed. They just give you a fix to an area while one needs the whole entire face overhauled if they’re very recessed. Then they have to get 10 implants for harmony and their teeth are still backward and jaw implant is slapped on a recessed jaw with a shit jaw angle.

At the end of the day, getting doublejaw if needed is ideal. Idk if you could justify it. Especially with all the loans you’re going to take out. I’d say fix the eye area and then hit the town double digit times and really put yourself out there. If Taban does what he says he can; you might really like what you see in the mirror
Maybe so, but I really like the idea of improving absolutely everything I can to maximize my attractiveness. Also, it's not like I'm getting any younger over here, so I don't want to pass up the opportunity to make the most of what could very well be my last few years of looking not super-old.

I mean, if money was no object, I could benefit at least modestly from the results of a successful double jaw surgery, right?

The thing is, I have actually had girls (such as the 50+ laycount girl) tell me that aside from my eye area, the only trait that keeps me from looking like a ONS-level guy is the lack of having what they call "kissy lips," which is obviously their way of referring unknowingly to a forward-protruding maxilla. Another way to think about is, if I overhauled both my eye area AND got double jaw surgery to give myself perfect forward growth, would anything else be holding back from being one of the most highly-attractive males in society, especially in my age bracket?

As long as I don't fail out during these last few months of school, I should be making $100k+ by this time next year, so it's not like I won't be able to afford to pay this stuff back. That's why I'm inclined to take full advantage of the last opportunity I'll ever have to experience what life is like as a truly attractive male before I get too old to be able to do so.

BTW, I don't know if you noticed, but in the morph that was made for me in which my eye area was overhauled, he also lowered my jaw angles at the back, which is why I also want to go back and get the rest of my jaw implant placed (nostrils were narrowed a bit and ears were pinned back as well). I attached the original pre-morph photo as well so you can really see how much of a difference the lower jaw angles makes. The fact that it would stretch out the tissues more would also help increase hollowing by allowing the midface tissues to collapse inwards more:

Attachments

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Erudite
Maybe so, but I really like the idea of improving absolutely everything I can to maximize my attractiveness. Also, it's not like I'm getting any younger over here, so I don't want to pass up the opportunity to make the most of what could very well be my last few years of looking not super-old.

I mean, if money was no object, I could benefit at least modestly from the results of a successful double jaw surgery, right?

The thing is, I have actually had girls (such as the 50+ laycount girl) tell me that aside from my eye area, the only trait that keeps me from looking like a ONS-level guy is the lack of having what they call "kissy lips," which is obviously their way of referring unknowingly to a forward-protruding maxilla. Another way to think about is, if I overhauled both my eye area AND got double jaw surgery to give myself perfect forward growth, would anything else be holding back from being one of the most highly-attractive males in society, especially in my age bracket?

As long as I don't fail out during these last few months of school, I should be making $100k+ by this time next year, so it's not like I won't be able to afford to pay this stuff back. That's why I'm inclined to take full advantage of the last opportunity I'll ever have to experience what life is like as a truly attractive male before I get too old to be able to do so.

BTW, I don't know if you noticed, but in the morph that was made for me in which my eye area was overhauled, he also lowered my jaw angles at the back, which is why I also want to go back and get the rest of my jaw implant placed (nostrils were narrowed a bit and ears were pinned back as well). I attached the original pre-morph photo as well so you can really see how much of a difference the lower jaw angles makes. The fact that it would stretch out the tissues more would also help increase hollowing by allowing the midface tissues to collapse inwards more:
Damn you look so much better in left pic. Unreal.

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop
Gandy , O 'pry so many gl have wide orbital boxes, results in 65mm+ ipd
if you don't have this amount of angularity or LOR development it might be over
This dude MOGS my ipd so fucking bad.

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable
Damn you look so much better in left pic. Unreal.
Thanks, but even in the left pic, there's still just something about it that prevents me from really looking standout attractive. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

BTW, aside from the eyes being an obvious improvement, do you agree that my face/skull looks just more balanced overall with the lower jaw angles (makes the midface look shorter as well)?

I'mme

I'mme

Amateur
Thanks, but even in the left pic, there's still just something about it that prevents me from really looking standout attractive. I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

BTW, aside from the eyes being an obvious improvement, do you agree that my face/skull looks just more balanced overall with the lower jaw angles (makes the midface look shorter as well)?
Hair maybe? Your cheekbones are also lower placed.

S

SurgerySoon

Knowledgable
Hair maybe? Your cheekbones are also lower placed.
I was actually still fairly swollen and puffy when that photo was taken, so maybe that's one reason why the cheekbones look low. They're not super-rich, but they're at least higher than they used to be pre-surgery.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)