Excruciating beach gym experience

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
Went to a popular gym at the beach.

Literally 80%+ of the people there were extremely tan, shredded, huge, tall, long flowing blonde hair, model tier HTN+/ HTB+

I looked like a straight up methhead cancer patient in there compared to everyone else.

It was a great reminder of how subhuman am I and what I need to do to ascend.

RTT + face truly is law

how they looked:

IMG 2151
IMG 2153

How I looked:

IMG 2152

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 64493, Klasik01 and 2 others
u have aristocrat pheno i told you, u should get a slight tan and get a beard, not fking RTT

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and mayo mogger

Literally 80%+ of the people there were extremely tan, shredded, huge, tall, long flowing blonde hair, model tier HTN+/ HTB+

I looked like a straight up methhead cancer patient in there compared to everyone else.

RTT + face truly is law

how they looked:

View attachment 2881766View attachment 2881783

How I looked:

View attachment 2881781
imagine going to beach gym as sub chad , warm approaches is where the golden women are at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

RTT + face truly is law

how they looked:

View attachment 2881766View attachment 2881783

How I looked:

View attachment 2881781

This video will show you just how much you're coping. Also JFL at going to the beach or beach gym if you're not mogger. That's like the baseline over there.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and mog_or_be_mogged

This video will show you just how much you're coping. Also JFL at going to the beach or beach gym if you're not mogger. That's like the baseline over there.

over for gymcel retards

over for gymcel retards
JFL when that girl asked to see his face before rating him, that's pretty much all you need to prove the blackpill. Man had a fucking mogger physique, only for it to come crashing down once they saw his face (which they demanded to see, btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and mog_or_be_mogged
JFL when that girl asked to see his face before rating him, that's pretty much all you need to prove the blackpill. Man had a fucking mogger physique, only for it to come crashing down once they saw his face (which they demanded to see, btw)
i caged at that and youll still have niggers believing they need to look like ogres to get girls nevermind their fucked up faces jfl

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
i caged at that and youll still have niggers believing they need to look like ogres to get girls nevermind their fucked up faces jfl
Seriously, I had to pause the video for a minute, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was so perfectly in line with blackpill ideologies that even I had to do a double take.

You never see girls demanding that guys take their shirt off when they come in with a pretty face. So why is it that they demand to see the face when a guy comes in with rock hard abs?

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Seriously, I had to pause the video for a minute, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was so perfectly in line with blackpill ideologies that even I had to do a double take.

You never see girls demanding that guys take their shirt off when they come in with a pretty face. So why is it that they demand to see the face when a guy comes in with rock hard abs?
cause face is law sure body matters after face and height jfl being ripped wont make u attractive if ur subhuman

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
cause face is law sure body matters after face and height jfl being ripped wont make u attractive if ur subhuman
The term butterface exists for a reason. I don't know what the term is for the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged

To be fair this video is hardly conclusive, it should be a question of does gym ascend mtn who are already lean. He's cherry picking some random chick's off omegle and using Sam suleks ugly ass as an example lol. I'd argue Alphadestiny is also mtn and very short and awhile back someone threw his pics on Tinder and got crazy success. He also is kinda crazy for insulting the first dudes transformation he cut his bodyfat % in half

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
To be fair this video is hardly conclusive, it should be a question of does gym ascend mtn who are already lean. He's cherry picking some random chick's off omegle and using Sam suleks ugly ass as an example lol. I'd argue Alphadestiny is also mtn and very short and awhile back someone threw his pics on Tinder and got crazy success. He also is kinda crazy for insulting the first dudes transformation he cut his bodyfat % in half
I would love to see this experiment. Actually though, it would be lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493