Eye color DOES matter.

Deleted member 1383

Deleted member 1383

Shape is more important. We get it. Does that mean eye color is completely unimportant? No.

Proof?

Here:

Especially for men light eyes are very important. Dark hair with light eyes is ideal pigmentation.

Jfl @ brown eyed people who are coping.

Possible solutions? Honey drops? Most likely cope. But what about MSM?

People that used/use MSM did you see results?

20190708 140544
20190707 183230

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, DoII, Deleted member 19469 and 16 others
In before all the mad people with brown eyes ooo shit this is gonna go down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469 and 5 others
In before all the mad people with brown eyes ooo shit this is gonna go down
I declare war on them if necessary. Let's end their cope. If you are a coper reading this: Fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 28541, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
everything matters

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Norwooder, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
There are more blue eyed people than brown eyed people in some European countries. It's nothing special anymore.
Blue eyes still look better obviously but it doesn't have the same effect it used to have.
Should not forget about the limbal ring. It's what makes his blue eyes look amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, enchanted_elixir, Potentialcel and 2 others
Aha hahaha copers are going to say muh it’s all about the shape

Ducking bluepill cunts eye color is extremely important

Megan Fox from Hollywood actor to average bitch

From anglena Jolie to average English teacher

Who ever got the halls to debate me step into the field faggots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Marsiere214, enchanted_elixir and 13 others
There are more blue eyed people than brown eyed people in some European countries. It's nothing special anymore.
Blue eyes still look better obviously but it doesn't have the same effect it used to have.
Jfl are you serious? The inheritance for blue eyes is autosomal recessive while the inheritance for brown eyes is autosomal dominant.

Even blue eyed parents can have brown eyed children cause of the inheritance:

In other words: Blue eyes are going extinct. Well it's not that dramatic but it's scientifically proven that they get more and more rare.

"It's noting special anymore." JFL. Truth is it will become more and more special.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I call cope. Rare eye color is just a minor bonus.

The video that you posted as 'proof' is an interesting case of a surprise response to sudden change of a celebirty's phenotype (in this case being the eye color.)

Give the following celebs light colored eyes, they'd get a minor halo at best, if any.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 28541, Fath0039 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, jordanbarrettisgod, Alexanderr and 1 other person
If you’re trying to become a model, then eye color matters. If you’re just trying to be your run of the mill good looking person then eye color doesn’t matter. Eyelashes and eyebrows and pct and lack of dark circles matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
If you’re trying to become a model, then eye color matters. If you’re just trying to be your run of the mill good looking person then eye color doesn’t matter. Eyelashes and eyebrows and pct and lack of dark circles matter

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelswah:

Vs

Coping is healthy and good to survive and better to not accept the harsh reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, jordanbarrettisgod, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Shape is more important. We get it. Does that mean eye color is completely unimportant? No.
I literally do not know anybody on this site who disagrees with this statement.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 1973, Bennett and 3 others
Obviously eye color matters, light eyes are objectively superior both in terms of symbolism and rarity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, jordanbarrettisgod, Alexanderr and 3 others
I've seen comments
It's just dumbass indians if that's the case, no offense @TubOfLard my bhai. You should post some comments because I've never seen them, not doubting they don't exist though.

even with morph, he stills mog 99.9 percent of males to oblivion
Nope he looks average af with dark eyes

But with light eyes he looks like Prince Charming

As op and he will told you

legit tbh, when I edit light grey eyes on my pics it makes my awful eye area look much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, jordanbarrettisgod and Marsiere214
It's just dumbass indians if that's the case, no offense @TubOfLard my bhai. You should post some comments because I've never seen them, not doubting they don't exist though.
Jfl us indians would ascend hard if we had light coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 1383
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
light blue eyes are the most unmoggable in the world kys if you think anything different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, middayshowers, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
light blue eyes are the most unmoggable in the world kys if you think anything different

population that has blue eyes: 8-10%
green eyes: 2%
grey: <1%

grey > green > blue > > > brown

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 3202 and GenericChad1444
Jfl are you serious? The inheritance for blue eyes is autosomal recessive while the inheritance for brown eyes is autosomal dominant.

Even blue eyed parents can have brown eyed children cause of the inheritance:

In other words: Blue eyes are going extinct. Well it's not that dramatic but it's scientifically proven that they get more and more rare.

"It's noting special anymore." JFL. Truth is it will become more and more special.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
my eyes are blue as fuck to me theyre a massive halo, but i also seem to be attracted to girls with hazel/ green or light brown/amber eyes tbh ngl, my dating history shows this lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
Water is wet

colored eyes are more aesthetic

thats it, nothing more

• +1
Colored eyes would litterally make me into a high tier normie or chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Brown eyes can be dismorphic and masculine if you have the face for it.

I'd rather have brown eyes, srs heard so many norwegian girls saying they want a guy with brown eyes. (my eyed are dark blue and green) light green or blue eyes are ideal tho and hazel is also nice, but brown can work well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, DarknLost, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Shape> color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, lookserumaxeru and Deleted member 39
Brown eyes can be dismorphic and masculine if you have the face for it.
View attachment 77749View attachment 77750View attachment 77751

I'd rather have brown eyes, srs heard so many norwegian girls saying they want a guy with brown eyes. (my eyed are dark blue and green)
Never listen to what they say. They associate brown eyes with dark and handsome guys, guys with dark features. A guy with black hair and tanned skin. Especially such a guy with dark features would look better with light eyes.
Also,they might associate brown eyes with a cute teddy bear aka cuck husband.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and St Eroid
Never listen to what they say. They associate brown eyes with dark and handsome guys, guys with dark features. A guy with black hair and tanned skin. Especially such a guy with dark features would look better with light eyes.
Also,they might associate brown eyes with a cute teddy bear aka cuck husband.

Of course they associate with dark and handsome faces, it works with those kinda faces. Light eyes may look more preety but brown eyes can be dismorphic af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Does anyone know how to make hazel eyes appear more green

Of course they associate with dark and handsome faces, it works with those kinda faces. Light eyes may look more preety but brown eyes can be dismorphic af.
True. They prefer the darkest eyes possible when they're ovulating and in the mood to be raped

• JFL
Reactions: HereForReasons
I agree to an extent but the thing is that blue eyes need to look good in themselves meaning the person who has them needs to be healthy for you to even notice that they look good im pretty sure deep dark blue eyes are the proper state of blue eyes or an icy blue. contrast also matters. I saw a south Indian dude with blue eyes and I was like WTF! but the thing is that he had bug eyes and a yellow sclera so rip him .

people don't realise that there are way more people with blue eyes than they thought. alot of people have blue eyes but they think its brown like how iridology theory say.

I've got kinda red brown irises with prominant limbal rings and I would prefer them to be blue but like @HereForReasons said alot of nerdic girls love brown eyes.
Aha hahaha copers are going to say muh it’s all about the shape

Ducking bluepill cunts eye color is extremely important
View attachment 77601

Megan Fox from Hollywood actor to average bitch
View attachment 77602
From anglena Jolie to average English teacher

Who ever got the halls to debate me step into the field faggots
female examples don't mean shit bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 1383
of course blue eyes/green eyes will be a massive hailo if you are tanned with black hair because it's very rare

now is it really important to have a good eye area ? no
will every guy with good eye area and brown eyes improve with blue eyes ? no

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
of course blue eyes/green eyes will be a massive hailo if you are tanned with black hair because it's very rare

now is it really important to have a good eye area ? no
will every guy with good eye area and brown eyes improve with blue eyes ? no
the answer to both of those questions is yes

• +1
Holy shit Justin Bieber ascends to chad tier. I wonder what chick would look like with blue/green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, St Eroid and Deleted member 1383
😂😂😂

Sorry bro you are the one coping... let me guess. Your eyes are dark.

and let me guess, your eyes are blue ?

there are plenty of guys out there with blue eyes and shitty eye area getting mogged by brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 685
I naturally have light green eyes with dark brown hair and near black eyebrows and eyelashes. I've morphed them blue, hazel and brown. It made pretty much no difference.

I naturally have light green eyes with dark brown hair and near black eyebrows and eyelashes. I've morphed them blue, hazel and brown. It made pretty much no difference.
If that's the case show the morphs. No excuses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
ye it does

• +1