Eye color DOES matter.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
He would still look just as good with brown eyes.
I think what people think of with brown eyes are like dark brown, almost looks like it's black.
It's the eye color ethnics have, and I really think it's a failo unless you're a male model or something (eg Chico)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toolateforme, needsolution and Deleted member 656
He's very good looking. Who is he?
I think what people think of with brown eyes are like dark brown, almost looks like it's black.
It's the eye color ethnics have, and I really think it's a failo unless you're a male model or something (eg Chico)
I have that eye color. They are the most common and thus they're boring. I think the only people that benefit from blue eyes are ethnic males because it makes them look unique.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 656
So much coping in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
where to green hazel eyes stand

Well rip luck: dad with blue eyes and my mom dark brown, me:darkbrown. Hopefully my children have better luck 😫

Aha hahaha copers are going to say muh it’s all about the shape

Ducking bluepill cunts eye color is extremely important
View attachment 77601

Megan Fox from Hollywood actor to average bitch
View attachment 77602
From anglena Jolie to average English teacher

Who ever got the halls to debate me step into the field faggots
I never thought eye color is this important, now i understand part of why asian women like white men.
Light eyes look striking combined with good shape.

In mostly white areas it looks normal and is given no special attention.

Not for white males.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yeah of course it matters if you are Chad level it will not take much but if you are under Chad level blue eyes are must halos too much ngl that's why chico doesn't suffer much or ballou even though they are not giga chads
they are still chads under their level it's disgusting to have brown eyes so you either become Chad or get blue contacts

yes, everything matters, but some feature like eye color have a bigger impact on your look.
in my opinion a white guy with dark hair increases his look by 1.5 PSL if he uses blue contacts
If this were true every brown eye’d .org user would be wearing contacts every day