Discussion Face is just a plus for women

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

From the jungles of Amazon
Time online
92d 11h 28m
ngl you need some thigh thickness, I don't like the girls @Proex posted but you have to understand that we legitimately prefer skinnier girls. For me, it's probably because I've been morbidly obese most of life, as according to the above studies I should prefer curvy women.

These are ideal
This is disgusting

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
I know you don't get any pussy with the amount of incel terminology u use. Chad doesn't even know what the word "cope" means.
Ok

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Time online
112d 13h 35m
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
honestly which set of girls would you prefer? @Uglybrazilian
Ofc the last One
But you know its a very unfair comparison when you take girls with bad bodies, low class pictures and ugly as fuck and compare them to PSL 6 stacies with insanely frauded pictures

I could do the same on the opposite way, I honestly believe posts like this reduce the quality of the forum, tbqh, no trying to offend

Z

Zakkr01_ita

Zephir
Time online
27d 2h 7m
Ofc the last One
But you know its a very unfair comparison when you take girls with bad bodies, low class pictures and ugly as fuck and compare them to PSL 6 stacies with insanely frauded pictures

I could do the same on the opposite way, I honestly believe posts like this reduce the quality of the forum, tbqh, no trying to offend
exactly he needs to post actual bodies ngl

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

The REAL Proex
Time online
62d 6h 28m
Yeah and look at the quality of both set of pictures

Its so boring when niggas do this here, it just makes me want to quit the forum
90s home video vs modelling shoot

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Time online
112d 13h 35m
Ofc the last One
ok bro but if it applies at extremes then you can still generalize that face > body, because the top set of girls have objectively above-average bodies + below average faces while the bottom have good faces + below average bodies
do it then, i guarantee you won't be able to find good examples. face >>>>>> body

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
ok bro but if it applies at extremes then you can still generalize that face > body, because the top set of girls have objectively above-average bodies + below average faces while the bottom have good faces + below average bodies

do it then, i guarantee you won't be able to find good examples. face >>>>>> body
Yes I would be able to find examples, I just wont waste my time

I could spam Gisele and other female models pictures and compare them to literally any random IG model to look like Im 100% right but I know thats dumb and low IQ and reduces the quality of the forum

And the top set doesnt have above average bodies jfl

Wildlife

Wildlife

Erudite
Time online
25d 1h 33m
Niggas in this thread talking about which girls they prefer when all of those whores would reject you in an instant 🤣🤣🤣

Z

Zakkr01_ita

Zephir
Time online
27d 2h 7m

nah you posted slightly above avarage bodies vs top tier model faces.this woman has below avarage face and top tier body and imo she has alot more sex appeal than the skinny models

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Time online
112d 13h 35m
Yes I would be able to find examples, I just wont waste my time

I could spam Gisele and other female models pictures and compare them to literally any random IG model to look like Im 100% right but I know thats dumb and low IQ and reduces the quality of the forum

And the top set doesnt have above average bodies jfl
whatever
most people in this thread agree with me so im right tbh, even if you discount the examples i posted
but its a matter of preference so idk why we're arguing about this jfl

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Time online
92d 11h 28m
whatever
most people in this thread agree with me so im right tbh, even if you discount the examples i posted
but its a matter of preference so idk why we're arguing about this jfl
Ok bro you are right cause most niggas agree with you
Guess thats how things are tbh

Tyronecell

Tyronecell

Frustrated
Time online
121d 22h 46m
Keep coping my girlfriend is hot + GL and you never ever had a girlfriend or sex

I mog another time, keep barking for my turbomogger favelamaxxed gigaslayer ass

Daily reminder that my GF is GL and I still cheat cause Im a monster