Features That Halo Black Men

HQ darkens lips and gives raccoon eyes. Also dont go over 6% and you have to cycle off every three months.
HQ is a skin-bleaching agent to lighten skin, a few sites say its good for lightening lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and AscendingHero
@tyronlite you are ignoring prognathism and chin to nose e plane.

I'd also argue that while noses are important it's important that they fit the face.

Broderick would look horrible with a slim nose, his over all structure is harmonious save from a slight recessed chinm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@tyronlite you are ignoring prognathism and chin to nose e plane.

I'd also argue that while noses are important it's important that they fit the face.

Broderick would look horrible with a slim nose, his over all structure is harmonious save from a slight recessed chinm
• I’m only explaining things that people can see and are most talked about. I understand bimax prog is very common in blacks as well as recessed chins.

• I explained already that the nose needs to fit. I never said Brod needed a slim nose. I used him as an ex to show how having other good features can make up for one bad feature.

• +1
Fuck those noses... Identical to mine

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Being black with Caucasian features is basically it
That’s where the good nose comes from

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and tyronelite
good thread but you missed most important one : dreads

dreads for blacks are like tanning for whites.

grow some sosa like dreads, instant half psl boost. ded srs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 5802, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, klip11, A23ghskung and 4 others
good thread but you missed most important one : dreads

dreads for blacks are like tanning for whites.

grow some sosa like dreads, instant half psl boost. ded srs
Ehh to each their own. I’d rather have natural curls.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, A23ghskung and AscendingHero
Ehh to each their own. I’d rather have natural curls.
cheers bro.

black smv is not as low as whites think nor as high as black brothers do think.

yall need to ride the wave of this whole "bbc" thing and to me most important thing is the fact that most mainstream artists and music is dominated by black artists.

just looking really stylish, getting some tattoos on a good body and trendy haircuts does more for black dudes than any surgery could.

just my two cents broski ✌

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
to me most important thing is the fact that most mainstream artists and music is dominated by black artists.
It's almost as if they're pushed to the top.

Being black with Caucasian features is basically it
That’s where the good nose comes from
They aren't caucasian features. White people on here have ugly ass noses. They have harmonious noses some can be broad and flat they just have to fit the face.

Attachments

• 606750ab626a14512660e78a06dc936b.jpg
    606750ab626a14512660e78a06dc936b.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 99
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Racky, AscendingHero and 4 others
They aren't caucasian features. White people on here have ugly ass noses. They have harmonious noses some can be broad and flat they just have to fit the face.
The broader the better

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9344
High iq insight more users need to discuss ethnic aesthetics it’s refreshing compared to the hundredth thread about O’pry nose or barret bloat

billie eilish lookin like a snack in ur avi

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
To each their own. I only keep waves on top of my head and keep the rest faded. It’s the best way for non mixed blacks to get natural loose curls once they grow it out.
Do you know any products that relax hair for getting waves? Anytime I try I have to cut my hair cuz it gets too nappy.

Do you know any products that relax hair for getting waves? Anytime I try I have to cut my hair cuz it gets too nappy.
E5BCA562 9C23 471C A7D7 18D6D649359F B13D87F2 30A4 4132 9C49 57833576D865
Got u brotha, get this relaxer kit & go to a barber who knows what he’s doing & can relax your hair. It’ll come out nice if they do it correctly, and after just maintain it with Cantu conditioner and gel to hold the curls in place.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Zeta ascended
View attachment 818445View attachment 818446
Got u brotha, get this relaxer kit & go to a barber who knows what he’s doing & can relax your hair. It’ll come out nice if they do it correctly, and after just maintain it with Cantu conditioner and gel to hold the curls in place.
Which barber lets you walk in with relaxer? I would be laughed out of my shop

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, klip11, AscendingHero and 2 others
  • +1

Just put it in a bag it’s not that big of deal.

I know it's not a big deal, i'm saying how barbers in my area react to this kind of thing

• +1
INTRO
In this thread I’ll explain the features that black men need to possess for a more western, unique appeal. Let’s get started shall we? Walk with me boyos.

View attachment 464198

1) Waves
The hairstyle is achieved with a short-cropped
haircut and frequent brushing and/or combing of the curls (which trains the curls to flatten out), as well as wearing a do-rag).
Waves are a hairstyle for curly hair in which the curls are brushed and/or combed and flattened out, creating a ripple-like pattern.
View attachment 464109View attachment 464164
VS
View attachment 464113View attachment 464161View attachment 464163

Not only is it easier to maintain waves but they also loosen the curls & make them less kinkier as they get longer depending on your maintenance & products.
*** NOTE ***
- In order to pull of long curly hair as a black man (unless you're tyrone) , you must have DEFINED CURLS.
Another option is you can use a texturizer like S-Curl, but you have to be careful or else you'll straighten your hair completely. The majority of blacks as shown above don't have large loose curls as shown below. That's the best part of being mixed, you don't need products to maintain your curls.
View attachment 464118View attachment 464120View attachment 464165

2) Good Nose
• The nose is a crucial component of black mens facial harmony. And in my opinion the most underrated. Male models shown below.
View attachment 464156View attachment 464160
• When your features are in balance, you have a more attractive appearance. That’s why when one of those features (like the nose) is thrown off, it can disrupt your face as a whole.
• As the center of your face, your nose is one of the most distinctive and obvious facial feature. It has a lot of potential to make your face look attractive or less attractive. The majority of black male noses are wide, flat with broad nasal bridges.

View attachment 464122View attachment 464127View attachment 464129

Many will get rhinoplasty to reduce the size, but even in most cases it won’t have much affect if the rest of your face is average / below average.

View attachment 464136View attachment 464137

Take a look at Broderick Hunter. His nose isn't the best, but since the rest of his face is well above average, his nose isn’t a concern to the majority of women. They’ll be focusing a lot more on his eyes, jaw, lips, cheekbones, etc.

View attachment 464139

3) Light Eyes
• Light colored eyes are a huge halo for black men. It's why so many of them on IG take pics in the sun. The darker your skin, the lighter you want the eyes to be typically. Obviously dark eyes are more DOM & dark triad but If you don’t have PCT, hooding, etc it can potentially save your eye area.
View attachment 464104View attachment 464106View attachment 464166
Notice how you can clearly see the limbal ring and pupils more clearly. That's what you want to aim for. If you get contacts DO NOT get blue, green, red, etc contacts or anything lighter, you'll look like a clown. Light brown to hazel is the best choice with strong limbal rings. Remember you want to look natural as possible.

4) Red / Pink Lips
• This one is a minor halo compared to the rest mentioned. Again it gives contrast to the skin / coloring & adds to the overall harmony of your face. You can get lip scrub to lighten them. Results may vary.

View attachment 464207
———————————————————
Future Threads
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Bar / Club Infield Series
How To Swipe Anywhere on Tinder FREE
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @Elias @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @PenileFacialSurgery (PM if you want to be added/removed)
so basically look more cauascian as a black male.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
I’d say look more exotic from the average black
cope. you're literally altering your nose which is a prominent feature from blacks. deviating from this feature meaning you are trying to be more caucasian. you might aswell recommend bleaching too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and AscendingHero
cope. you're literally altering your nose which is a prominent feature from blacks. deviating from this feature meaning you are trying to be more caucasian. you might aswell recommend bleaching too
Nah skin bleaching is a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 5802, AscendingHero and 2 others
INTRO
In this thread I’ll explain the features that black men need to possess for a more western, unique appeal. Let’s get started shall we? Walk with me boyos.

View attachment 464198

1) Waves
The hairstyle is achieved with a short-cropped
haircut and frequent brushing and/or combing of the curls (which trains the curls to flatten out), as well as wearing a do-rag).
Waves are a hairstyle for curly hair in which the curls are brushed and/or combed and flattened out, creating a ripple-like pattern.
View attachment 464109View attachment 464164
VS
View attachment 464113View attachment 464161View attachment 464163

Not only is it easier to maintain waves but they also loosen the curls & make them less kinkier as they get longer depending on your maintenance & products.
*** NOTE ***
- In order to pull of long curly hair as a black man (unless you're tyrone) , you must have DEFINED CURLS.
Another option is you can use a texturizer like S-Curl, but you have to be careful or else you'll straighten your hair completely. The majority of blacks as shown above don't have large loose curls as shown below. That's the best part of being mixed, you don't need products to maintain your curls.
View attachment 464118View attachment 464120View attachment 464165

2) Good Nose
• The nose is a crucial component of black mens facial harmony. And in my opinion the most underrated. Male models shown below.
View attachment 464156View attachment 464160
• When your features are in balance, you have a more attractive appearance. That’s why when one of those features (like the nose) is thrown off, it can disrupt your face as a whole.
• As the center of your face, your nose is one of the most distinctive and obvious facial feature. It has a lot of potential to make your face look attractive or less attractive. The majority of black male noses are wide, flat with broad nasal bridges.

View attachment 464122View attachment 464127View attachment 464129

Many will get rhinoplasty to reduce the size, but even in most cases it won’t have much affect if the rest of your face is average / below average.

View attachment 464136View attachment 464137

Take a look at Broderick Hunter. His nose isn't the best, but since the rest of his face is well above average, his nose isn’t a concern to the majority of women. They’ll be focusing a lot more on his eyes, jaw, lips, cheekbones, etc.

View attachment 464139

3) Light Eyes
• Light colored eyes are a huge halo for black men. It's why so many of them on IG take pics in the sun. The darker your skin, the lighter you want the eyes to be typically. Obviously dark eyes are more DOM & dark triad but If you don’t have PCT, hooding, etc it can potentially save your eye area.
View attachment 464104View attachment 464106View attachment 464166
Notice how you can clearly see the limbal ring and pupils more clearly. That's what you want to aim for. If you get contacts DO NOT get blue, green, red, etc contacts or anything lighter, you'll look like a clown. Light brown to hazel is the best choice with strong limbal rings. Remember you want to look natural as possible.

4) Red / Pink Lips
• This one is a minor halo compared to the rest mentioned. Again it gives contrast to the skin / coloring & adds to the overall harmony of your face. You can get lip scrub to lighten them. Results may vary.

View attachment 464207
———————————————————
Future Threads
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Bar / Club Infield Series
How To Swipe Anywhere on Tinder FREE
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @Elias @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @PenileFacialSurgery (PM if you want to be added/removed)
@tyronelite Very good thread brother, read every word of this several times and booked marked, good shit man.

Last edited:
  • Love it
@tyronelite I would add in teeth halo, hairline, and skin/collagen halo. You'll notice alot of black guys who maybe would be rated somewhere around 4-5 psl have women creaming over them simply bc they have what I just mentioned. Even gl black guys Oubre, Hunter, and other instagram/mm guys u see. Even someone like Rocky ASAP

• +1
@tyronelite Would you say simply a low cut mogs waves? Also if one gets waves do you recommend they go for like a faded or a taper?Also do you have any others tips for black men to get loose, longer, more defined curls?

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and tyronelite
@tyronelite Can you make a thread on style, esp. for black men-fashionmaxxing? @tyronelite that'll be much appreciatec

• +1
Reactions: jj43
@tyronelite I would add in teeth halo, hairline, and skin/collagen halo. You'll notice alot of black guys who maybe would be rated somewhere around 4-5 psl have women creaming over them simply bc they have what I just mentioned. Even gl black guys Oubre, Hunter, and other instagram/mm guys u see. Even someone like Rocky ASAP
I mean all of that is a halo for pretty much every race. In this thread I wanted to stick to specifically black male halos.

And yes having straight white teeth is underrated & crucial for black men. The darker you are the whiter your teeth should be. I’ve been complimented on mine multiple times from women
@tyronelite Would you say simply a low cut mogs waves? Also if one gets waves do you recommend they go for like a faded or a taper?Also do you have any others tips for black men to get loose, longer, more defined curls?
Depends on your preference tbh. I suggest 180 waves (just the top) with a mid fade on the side so you don’t look like Kevin Durant. You always gotta brush your hair

I should make a thread on that tbh. I always get my hair retouched by the barber every 3-4 months for loose defined curls.

I’ll make a post when I go back next week
@tyronelite Can you make a thread on style, esp. for black men-fashionmaxxing? @tyronelite that'll be much appreciatec
Ok I’ll think of something.

• +1
"Depends on your preference tbh. I suggest 180 waves (just the top) with a mid fade on the side so you don’t look like Kevin Durant. You always gotta brush your hair"

Looks like we have a similiar taste in hairstyles, that what I already rock. Although I'm looking to try longer, more curly hairstyles.

Also are there any other halos that you might've forgot in this thread that you'd be willing to tell me.......

Last edited:
  • +1
Balck guys have a good smile too (idk if its due to contrast or the wide palate + straight teeth) it is a good halo too

• +1
Balck guys have a good smile too (idk if its due to contrast or the wide palate + straight teeth) it is a good halo too
Part of it is def contrast and having straight teeth. A wide palate is icing on the cake.

My rule of thumb is the darker your skin the whiter your teeth.

Same with your eyes, they must be white. Can’t be yellow or bloodshot

DB80C2E9 4A1D 4265 AC2A AE338FC83F66 CB729E45 D285 4821 BF73 AA94149A1EDE AAEE3FDD 0789 4DCE ADFC 7C7BB1F45220

4418EB83 43A9 4525 A34A 5ACBC53C75AC

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jigen, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Good thread. I understand much more about black facial aesthetics thanks to this. Basically one of the biggest key to looking good as. Ablack male is to have a nose that is proportional to the size of your face.

Did you end up making those future threads? I know you made the club one think but what about the others

• +1
The best halo a black man can have is non dark brown eyes. Its not even close.

• +1
@Frank Jack @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Vvvvxxxx @Kingkellz

thoughts? updates? anything else to add?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
High iq thread tbh, make a thread on different types of tyrones
i second this, what are different type of tyrones anyway?

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @tyronelite @Piratecel

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
when I was in high school I grew out my hair during the summer and put relaxer j. It to get curls. I remember all the girls kept complimenting on it and I got so much more female attention. This one girl in particular (7.5) psl who never talked to me prior to that year came up to me randomly and said “ you look cute” . Crazy the difference it made to my overall look. My only Concern is potential hair loss from too much application.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, klip11 and Racky
Being half-white.

@tyronelite I would add in teeth halo

When I got my teeth whitened last fall I researched stuff about teeth in general , read up on a lot of stuff and have found out that there are massive differences in teeth among ethnicites

SS Africans have the best teeth by far due to multiple reasons; widest palate on average (thus less teeth crowding), biggest dental crowns (thus less spacing between individual teeth), thickest & whitest layer of enamel plus ofc the contrasting effect of dark skin

So it should be a no brainer to show attention to teeth

Btw I also found out the Japanese have the worst teeth in the world, owing to the inverse reasons. Especially teeth crowding is messing them up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person