Features That Halo Black Men

Part of it is def contrast and having straight teeth. A wide palate is icing on the cake.

My rule of thumb is the darker your skin the whiter your teeth.

Same with your eyes, they must be white. Can’t be yellow or bloodshot

View attachment 1048673View attachment 1048671View attachment 1048670

View attachment 1048679
Surprised no one has made a thread about scleramaxxing and improving the whites of the eye. Nevertheless I’ve been doing research on it for a while and I’ve got some good solutions.

I’m currently experimenting with these expensive eye drops right now that may have promising results. I plan on making a guide thread on white eyes soon as I can gather more conclusive evidence and data.

INTRO
In this thread I’ll explain the features that black men need to possess for a more western, unique appeal. Let’s get started shall we? Walk with me boyos.

View attachment 464198

1) Waves
The hairstyle is achieved with a short-cropped
haircut and frequent brushing and/or combing of the curls (which trains the curls to flatten out), as well as wearing a do-rag).
Waves are a hairstyle for curly hair in which the curls are brushed and/or combed and flattened out, creating a ripple-like pattern.
View attachment 464109View attachment 464164
VS
View attachment 464113View attachment 464161View attachment 464163

Not only is it easier to maintain waves but they also loosen the curls & make them less kinkier as they get longer depending on your maintenance & products.
*** NOTE ***
- In order to pull of long curly hair as a black man (unless you're tyrone) , you must have DEFINED CURLS.
Another option is you can use a texturizer like S-Curl, but you have to be careful or else you'll straighten your hair completely. The majority of blacks as shown above don't have large loose curls as shown below. That's the best part of being mixed, you don't need products to maintain your curls.
View attachment 464118View attachment 464120View attachment 464165

2) Good Nose
• The nose is a crucial component of black mens facial harmony. And in my opinion the most underrated. Male models shown below.
View attachment 464156View attachment 464160
• When your features are in balance, you have a more attractive appearance. That’s why when one of those features (like the nose) is thrown off, it can disrupt your face as a whole.
• As the center of your face, your nose is one of the most distinctive and obvious facial feature. It has a lot of potential to make your face look attractive or less attractive. The majority of black male noses are wide, flat with broad nasal bridges.

View attachment 464122View attachment 464127View attachment 464129

Many will get rhinoplasty to reduce the size, but even in most cases it won’t have much affect if the rest of your face is average / below average.

View attachment 464136View attachment 464137

Take a look at Broderick Hunter. His nose isn't the best, but since the rest of his face is well above average, his nose isn’t a concern to the majority of women. They’ll be focusing a lot more on his eyes, jaw, lips, cheekbones, etc.

View attachment 464139

3) Light Eyes
• Light colored eyes are a huge halo for black men. It's why so many of them on IG take pics in the sun. The darker your skin, the lighter you want the eyes to be typically. Obviously dark eyes are more DOM & dark triad but If you don’t have PCT, hooding, etc it can potentially save your eye area.
View attachment 464104View attachment 464106View attachment 464166
Notice how you can clearly see the limbal ring and pupils more clearly. That's what you want to aim for. If you get contacts DO NOT get blue, green, red, etc contacts or anything lighter, you'll look like a clown. Light brown to hazel is the best choice with strong limbal rings. Remember you want to look natural as possible.

4) Red / Pink Lips
• This one is a minor halo compared to the rest mentioned. Again it gives contrast to the skin / coloring & adds to the overall harmony of your face. You can get lip scrub to lighten them. Results may vary.

View attachment 464207
———————————————————
Future Threads
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Bar / Club Infield Series
How To Swipe Anywhere on Tinder FREE
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @Elias @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @PenileFacialSurgery (PM if you want to be added/removed)
Facts

Honestly, I think the best are the Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians, Djiboutians, Northern Sudanese, etc.. Sometimes I think they belong in their own racial category:
(1): Somali

View attachment 1907038

(2): Somali (this is one of my older brother)

View attachment 1907039

(3): Somali

View attachment 1907042

(4): Somali

View attachment 1907044

(5): Somali (my mother's uncle)

View attachment 1907045

(6): Somali (A male model)

View attachment 1907047

(7): Somali Woman

View attachment 1907048

(8): Ethiopian

View attachment 1907051

(9): Eritrean

View attachment 1907057

(10): Eritrean

View attachment 1907058

(11): Ethiopian (They Invented Dreadlocks)

View attachment 1907061

(12): Ethiopian (Oromo Tribe mixed with South Sudanese)

View attachment 1907063

(13): Northern Sudanese

View attachment 1907067

We are the Aryans of our race.. We have great noses, great hair, great facial structure, etc...
Seriously if these people were from anywhere that wasn't Africa they'd be told to rope. They have every bad feature imaginable. Bug eyes, low fwhr, rounded feminine forehead with no brow projection, large alien neurocranium, weak jaw size. Nobody thinks these people are attractive, do they? If they do it goes to show much dark skin can hide bad features. If these people had lighter skin they'd be called archetypal incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24507
Seriously if these people were from anywhere that wasn't Africa they'd be told to rope. They have every bad feature imaginable. Bug eyes, low fwhr, rounded feminine forehead with no brow projection, large alien neurocranium, weak jaw size. Nobody thinks these people are attractive, do they? If they do it goes to show much dark skin can hide bad features. If these people had lighter skin they'd be called archetypal incels
blah blah, my girlfriend is a spainard woman she loves my features.

To each their own. I only keep waves on top of my head and keep the rest faded. It’s the best way for non mixed blacks to get natural loose curls once they grow it out.
that's the best way. all around (I think those are 360 waves) look kinda dumb.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Honestly, I think the best are the Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians, Djiboutians, Northern Sudanese, etc.. Sometimes I think they belong in their own racial category:
(1): Somali

View attachment 1907038

(2): Somali (this is one of my older brother)

View attachment 1907039

(3): Somali

View attachment 1907042

(4): Somali

View attachment 1907044

(5): Somali (my mother's uncle)

View attachment 1907045

(6): Somali (A male model)

View attachment 1907047

(7): Somali Woman

View attachment 1907048

(8): Ethiopian

View attachment 1907051

(9): Eritrean

View attachment 1907057

(10): Eritrean

View attachment 1907058

(11): Ethiopian (They Invented Dreadlocks)

View attachment 1907061

(12): Ethiopian (Oromo Tribe mixed with South Sudanese)

View attachment 1907063

(13): Northern Sudanese

View attachment 1907067

We are the Aryans of our race.. We have great noses, great hair, great facial structure, etc...
Your brother is halod by hair, other than that he's pretty fucking ugly

No most east africans are framecels with buggy eyes and feminine looking faces.

That looks good on women but men look weak.
Agreed, but feminine looking face halos me, I don't have bug eyes and I'm not framecel though

Bbc are subhuman