Feel worse after losing weight.

B

Bundinkalegend

Iron
Last year around the same time was about 90kg at 40% BF. After losing 13kg of fat and gaining3kg of muscle, I feel more miserable than before. At 90kg I could daydream about what would happen if I got my shit together, but now when I did 20% of the work my life is exactly the same. Never talk to women, they don't talk to me. Life as a young incel is terrible

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, zura, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Last year around the same time was about 90kg at 40% BF. After losing 13kg of fat and gaining3kg of muscle, I feel more miserable than before. At 90kg I could daydream about what would happen if I got my shit together, but now when I did 20% of the work my life is exactly the same. Never talk to women, they don't talk to me. Life as a young incel is terrible
yeah leanmaxxing is cope unlike what schizos on here say

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
So what bf are you at now. I doubt you even came close to 30 percent bf in your life

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Nick.Harte
yeah leanmaxxing is cope unlike what schizos on here say
I feel like my parents have good genetics but they're covered up by my face fat and acne

So what bf are you at now. I doubt you even came close to 30 percent bf in your life
Yeah I am. Had a Dexa. But don't really look 30 percent BF for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Saw your rating thread bhai. Absolutely over for that Neanderthal forest dweller pheno

Yes, if you have dogshit bones underneath the fat, this is to be expected

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
you gotta be a turbo manlet to be 40% body fat at 90 kg

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Losing weight will not save you

Drink so much water that your piss is always crystal clear and also eat meat.

did you see change facially?

Same with going to the gym Normies says gym helps with depression it just made me more depressed knowing I’m putting in the work and still never gonna get a GF

leanmaxxing is miserable if you dont manage your cortisol properly

There's a scale that centers around pubic hair I believe
I'm still young so a lot can change. Will post a progress picture at 18.

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
and u think staying fat would of been better?

what ethnicity are you?

I said to everyone keep gsin fat on raw primal diet put real fat without any blost or any problem u will feel zero discomfort its two different wolrds

Unluckily you simply didny have a good base