[FINALLY] SWITCHED TO AVODART AFTER KIDNEY FAILURE 5 DAYS ON ORAL FINASTERIDE

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Its over, after taking my official first oral finasteride ™ pill i thought i was lucky I didn't get any sexual sides.
Turns out, all you balding chuddies and incels, that I can either have 1) hair or 2) both of my kidneys. So naturally after going to a doctor and being finally told my options, I deemed my body ready for the ultimate dht demon owning substance - DUTASTERIDE.
At this rate, I expect dutasteride to finally make both of my kidneys fall off and also start gnawing on my liver. Feelsgood

Doctor said for every hair i saved on fin (not much) I got 1 kidney stone and the second i first touched fin i got a kidney disease.

Btw projecting cuz i actually do have some bowel problems rn but thats probably cuz cold n sheit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and nigkook
hope you feel better

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
That's unfortunate. But it's possible. 5ar enzyme is used to produce liver bile, which is much more important than DHT, people really don't get that those drugs don't inhibit DHT, they inhibit 5ar.

hope you feel better
thanks bro it was nothing and went away tbh bad timing

dut 5+ weeks now no sides + dut shed came and went away. Gonna add tret to boost minox effectiveness and hang in for the next 6 months to see if thickness increases

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
That's unfortunate. But it's possible. 5ar enzyme is used to produce liver bile, which is much more important than DHT, people really don't get that those drugs don't inhibit DHT, they inhibit 5ar.
tbf if anyone has anything similar just take antibiotics + probiotics, worked 4 me