Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Good shit man

ascension or death

but I don’t trust myself I would rather to have an experienced man do it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4213 and Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
He needs to update on his results, hes a pioneer.

Was jokes I like your posts bro
How you paid 400? Is the ortho your brother in law or something?
That guy is full of shit, he probably paid 8000$, and the prize for non retards was 4000$.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
what the actual fuck

this is taking low inhib to another level

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
This is a turning point for this forum. We are acting on our ideas. The next generation of Medical pioneers in the craniofacial surgical field will have mostly originated from this forum.
A few years down the line, we will have invasive Medical surgeries like Lefort 3 that requires decades of intensive and professional training done in the garage of PSL 3 low inhib black pilled .me greycels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 9699, Need2Ascend and 16 others
This is a turning point for this forum. We are acting on our ideas. The next generation of Medical pioneers in the craniofacial surgical field will have mostly originated from this forum.
A few years down the line, we will have invasive Medical surgeries like Lefort 3 that requires decades of intensive and professional training done in the garage of PSL 3 low inhib black pilled .me greycels.
people will die jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, diggbicc, Deleted member 3163 and 3 others
This video was sent to me and I was given permission to upload it here. As far as I know, this has never been done before.

Time spent: ~30 min

This video is not a guide and is for entertainment only!

Won Moon is watching this under his secret account and punching air right now lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SPFromNY914, diggbicc and 1 other person
The things we do to get female attention. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Norwooder, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
jfl at the low inhib cunts in this thread, i frequently do treatments and procedures on myself. You just need to do your research and find a place to buy supplies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 685, Luke LLL and 1 other person
jfl at the low inhib cunts in this thread, i frequently do treatments and procedures on myself. You just need to do your research and find a place to buy supplies.

don’t you mean high inhib?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Soulrack
WE DEMAND UPDATES, PICTURES, EVERYTHING.

I think i know what his problem is... he loves bad bitches. Tryna ascend hard for em

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Luke LLL and PrisonMike
This dude really drilled his palate while awake

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Be_ConfidentBro and diggbicc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Soulrack, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Mirin T levels..
3c6

Wtf is that palate can he even put his tounge on that narrow as thing

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@nelson
How did he glue it to his teeth

This video was sent to me and I was given permission to upload it here. As far as I know, this has never been done before.

Time spent: ~30 min

This video is not a guide and is for entertainment only!

holy fucking shit yall are insane

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Luke LLL
@SoyGune guy from vid looks like you

Is that u buddy? Big if yes
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
I am in awe. If only the guy had placed it correctly....

yo wtf, THIS IS THE MOST LOW INHIB LOOKSMAXXING THREAD OF ALL TIME

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Mirrin. He is a visionary

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
giphy.gif

• JFL
This is not at a level that much lower than literally putting implants yourself in your face jfl

• JFL
Doesn’t look like it, besides, how would he be able to place it accurately if he’s doing it himself?
The device goes attached to your molars, it probably just fits in place and you just screw it. MSE is for DIY, period. Now lets figure out how to invisalign the teeth with a 3d printer and everyone can get their ascensions dirty cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Luke LLL and Alexanderr
The device goes attached to your molars, it probably just fits in place and you just screw it. MSE is for DIY, period. Now lets figure out how to invisalign the teeth with a 3d printer and everyone can get their ascensions dirty cheap.
Yes exactly. And that is what I am doing right now.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

LARP

Someone with such low inhibition must have t levels to the moon and back, giving him a massive jaw.

This can only be a fake.
Exactly how tf can you be High T and need MSE? some people on this forum mannn lmao🤦🏽‍♂️

what are the benefits of this supposed to be

Let's figure out how this mans self-treatment goes first before we can draw any conclusions

Respect, most people on this forum are pussies and wouldn’t do anything potentially risky that actually raises your PSL. Chad or die.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Respect, most people on this forum are pussies and wouldn’t do anything potentially risky that actually raises your PSL. Chad or die.
Yes I’m a retard for not drilling hole in my palate and partially splitting my skull without medical supervision and trained professionals.

Yes I’m a retard for not drilling hole in my palate and partially splitting my skull without medical supervision and trained professionals.
Pussy mindset.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Norwooder

These "professionals" are doing the exact same thing the dude in the video did. Shoot in some anesthetic with a syringe and then drill the devide into the palate. Anyone can do that. JFL at people still falling for the "muh trained professional" scam.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Norwooder
just curious, how is this self-MSE going on?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Norwooder, MadTwatter and 4 others