For all teenagers, there is hope

A

Arceus300

Banned
For all people here who are under 20, there is hope, there is a big chance that you’re a late bloomer and your physic will grew up asf.

Me at the age 16 and 17

Me at the age of 19

My face change every 7-8 month, for real people noticed that, if your late b’oomer You will achieve you real potential at the age of 22-23

You seemed NT what went wrong

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 39, StudyHacks and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 206 and dogtown
Greta improbement bjt you were already nt maxxed

Nothing im still nt
So guys the point of this thread is to wait until you early 20s, at the age of 16. 17 no jaw no zygo no brow ridge, right now I got maybe 60-70 percentiles zygo jaw and bro ridge. So just let the time fix things

Descended hard. You look aspie as fuck now.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, StudyHacks, androidcel and 1 other person
Sûre got a lot of fiends go out. I’m more charismatic that you will never be, what is not nt on this video ?

If I have to explain what not nt about that then your a retard

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Descended hard. You look aspie as fuck now.

That was one year ago I nt mog all this forum tbh

https://streamable.com/0fjpw

You don’t know what you’re talking about you maybe don’t have friends or something but yeah explain what is non nt on the video, I’m just making fun and doing a video on my toilets to troll studs hack

Your a ducking frustrated guy, and I hate guys like you who try just to make other guys insecure about something

Last edited:
Those eyes ????. Lmaoo

You don’t know what you’re talking about you maybe don’t have friends or something but yeah explain what is non nt on the video, I’m just making fun and doing a video on my toilets to troll studs hack

Your a ducking frustrated guy, and I hate guys like you who try just to make other guys insecure about something

Chill out your just not as NT as you think you are, plus how would a NT guy like ‘yourself’ even find a forum like this ?

• +1
Reactions: Phad
That's nothing man. This is what a real ascension looks like

Me at 14
Screenshot 20190104 1525313

Me now
https://streamable.com/5r6l5

Snapchat 1464904026

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Phad
No i have already started balding and i am younger then 20

Do u not know what NT means. U legit got a video of your voice and us trying to rate it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Do u not know what NT means. U legit got a video of your voice and us trying to rate it

Nt is being social and all this shit yeah

But bro don’t understand what you’re saying about my voice

Nt is being social and all this shit yeah

But bro don’t understand what you’re saying about my voice
NT also means knowing your boundaries and being self aware. This is a forum but niggas don’t go around posting everything

NT also means knowing your boundaries and being self aware. This is a forum but niggas don’t go around posting everything

Sky isn’t the limit

I'm teeneger with no friends or contact, you are fakecel lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
For all people here who are under 20, there is hope, there is a big chance that you’re a late bloomer and your physic will grew up asf.

Me at the age 16 and 17

Me at the age of 19

My face change every 7-8 month, for real people noticed that, if your late b’oomer You will achieve you real potential at the age of 22-23

Yes but you can easily claim that the reason for these facial changes was mewing bro JFL. That's all the scientific evidence people on lookism forums seem to need before they buy into some unsubstantiated theory. Point is how your face look at 15 will be very different to what your face will look at 23.

Yes but you can easily claim that the reason for these facial changes was mewing bro JFL. That's all the scientific evidence people on lookism forums seem to need before they buy into some unsubstantiated theory.
how was christmas

Yes but you can easily claim that the reason for these facial changes was mewing bro JFL. That's all the scientific evidence people on lookism forums seem to need before they buy into some unsubstantiated theory.

I never mew ahaha wtf, that’s cope broscience

• +1
Reactions: DrTony

He isn't 100% forward grown, little bit recessed but not much more than most people

Yes but you can easily claim that the reason for these facial changes was mewing bro JFL. That's all the scientific evidence people on lookism forums seem to need before they buy into some unsubstantiated theory. Point is how your face look at 15 will be very different to what your face will look at 23.

Okok bro i get the irony of your post

how was christmas

It was nice bro but I was working most of these holiday days... and just some side slaying with Tinder thots.

It was nice bro but I was working most of these holiday days... and just some side slaying with Tinder thots.
same. yeah i got roofied by a thot when i went out last time so i decided to take a break from that during the holidays

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
He isn't 100% forward grown, little bit recessed but not much more than most people

This is not the point. The point is aging changes your face irrespective of what you do or what you don't do. Attributing facial changes to some obscure factor/theory other than natural ageing/maturing is very risky business without appropriate controls.

You dont come close to NT mogging me boyo ??

Whos the girl

you are high tier normie/10

get a little bit bigger you might be chadlite at least

Probably gonna do a mini cut this summer then continue to bulk into next year. I'm still tiny so I gotta keep pushin
I've never been more than 165 my entire life. So I'd be happy with 180-190 - mostly muscle of course

I've never been more than 165 my entire life. So I'd be happy with 180-190 - mostly muscle of course
Yeah I'm 200 lbs rn at 6'3 so still got a ways to go ngl but I'm happy with my progress so far. I have stretch marks on my arms from how fast I'm progressing which makes me happy

You’re becoming Takaryo 2.0

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
He got rejected by the french foids

Not me bitch hahahahahahah