For all teenagers, there is hope

idk Man

IMHO your bones got better , but your skin got noticeably worse

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That’s true how tall are you ? If above average your going to a slayer

I am 185xm maybe will grow 1-2cm until my mid 20s but to skinny 130lbs

I mog you hard zygo cheeks jaw eyes

Here we go again boyos this is a never-ending cycle lmao French Boy has the ego of fucking Lawrence The 14th rofl

• +1
Here we go again boyos this is a never-ending cycle lmao French Boy has the ego of fucking Lawrence The 14th rofl

Accept the mog bro

I look more masc that even with my pretty bow pheno my full lips and my tiny nose. Accept the fact that I’m a pretty boy masc

Accept the mog bro

I look more masc that even with my pretty bow pheno my full lips and my tiny nose. Accept the fact that I’m a pretty boy masc
No brah you seem to be a cool and funny dude but you have the face of a saint bernard dog lmao

@dogtown my god it never stops

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He has no ego lmao. That's why he shit talks you and when anyone disagrees he pathetically tries to get you to change your mind with even MORE pics

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, StudyHacks, Phad and 1 other person
He has no ego lmao. That's why he shit talks you and when anyone disagrees he pathetically tries to get you to change your mind with even MORE pics
there's a huge difference between being egoistic (having a large ego) and having a fragile ego, guess which one is at work here

• +1
there's a huge difference between being egoistic (having a large ego) and having a fragile ego, guess which one is at work here
Fagile ego , yes that’s spelled correctly

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 470
Fagile ego , yes that’s spelled correctly
my favorite part is he clearly photoshopped all his tinder matches lmfaooo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Arceus300

French Boy you could have a normal-looking face if you took all the fat out of your cocksucker lips and injected it into your cheeks

• +1
Realy good face buy the eye area Is strange

Thanks bro I’m just squinting and my eyes are deepset, strong brow ridge
my favorite part is he clearly photoshopped all his tinder matches lmfaooo:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Arceus300

French Boy you could have a normal-looking face if you took all the fat out of your cocksucker lips and injected it into your cheeks

Im not photoshopping shit you you want a pic of me being dick sucked by a 8/10 assole ?

Thanks bro I’m just squinting and my eyes are deepset, strong brow ridge

Im not photoshopping shit you you want a pic of me being dick sucked by a 8/10 assole ?
Sure bro. Just blot out her eyes so you don't seem like an ass (or don't)

You looked better before, more healthy and outgoing

I cringed too hard at this post.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
LOL there are rare cases where man became worse Looking with age. You are one of them :LOL:. Your hair was really good now your thinning hard.

• +1
LOL there are rare cases where man became worse Looking with age. You are one of them :LOL:. Your hair was really good now your thinning hard.
Lmao @Arceus300 u having fun reading these responses bro

Realy good face buy the eye area Is strange

@Arceus300

If you dont correct your posture and quit smoking your gonna look like shit in 2 years, i promise you

@Arceus300

If you dont correct your posture and quit smoking your gonna look like shit in 2 years, i promise you

My posture ? What posture ?

My posture ? What posture ?

I just remember seeing in another video that you had forward head posture. Maybe im mistaken, but if you do you should fix it asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701

Bullshit I just had longer hair
I just remember seeing in another video that you had forward head posture. Maybe im mistaken, but if you do you should fix it asap.

I don’t have forward head posture my neck is a bit forward but like everyone wait I will post a pic

My ear are in line with m shoulders that’s ok?

Last edited:
i was an absolute goon at 16

Bullshit I just had longer hair

I don’t have forward head posture my neck is a bit forward but like everyone wait I will post a pic

My ear are in line with m shoulders that’s ok?

No, you have forward head posture.Easily fixed luckily.

IMG 0646

Also if you are still smoking stop. It has ONLY negative effects on your life. Still mystifies me why people still smoke. Seems like someone or some group is behind it. Hmmm...