For female gaze you need strong brow bridge or an soft one?

not soft. dont be softie chakka

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
In between to much brow ridge can look like a caveman so little can look bad depends on the women's age aswell younger women more Likey to like less browtidge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and EggKing
female gaze is just robust pretty boy so yes, but no excessive

You say that like you can change between good and bad browridge anytime you want but no, a strong browridge that is not like an ogres is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
in between
nobody wants a caveman looking ogre nor a peanut skull

not having a browridge is a flaw even for pretty boys at least some development is needed, but overgrown will make you look ogre and subhuman

Puente romano02

Bridges are male gaze over if you think women care about this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Donkeyballs, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
brow ridge is the most underrated male feature of all time

mine is jason momoa tier and i have really deep set eyes. with any overhead lighting my eye sockets become shadows and looks scary/masc af. i consider it one of my best features tbh

every women of all time says “omg you look so manly…. you look so scary” but they don’t know how to explain why. it’s the MF BROW RIDGE

not ogre caveman tier
just good enough

yeah bro, women definitely don’t subconsciously desire strong masculine features. jfl
have you recently went to the doctor to see if you have autism, because you should

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, highT and Deleted member 27066
That’s pretty clever! OP was talking about the facial brow bridge and you replied with real life bridges LOL. Take my rep!!!
In my heart, I´m a redditor

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: highT and Donkeyballs
View attachment 2745995
most women want a caveman brow ridge like this tbh
I think,in this point,you just cope because u have a too strong brow bridge.Can u give us s photo with ur face because beauty and harmony is subjective?
brow ridge is the most underrated male feature of all time

mine is jason momoa tier and i have really deep set eyes. with any overhead lighting my eye sockets become shadows and looks scary/masc af. i consider it one of my best features tbh

every women of all time says “omg you look so manly…. you look so scary” but they don’t know how to explain why. it’s the MF BROW RIDGE

That’s pretty clever! OP was talking about the facial brow bridge and you replied with real life bridges LOL. Take my rep!!!
I agree, the post was bloody fucking comical XD.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
For female gaze you need to look good. Don’t complicate things.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell