for those who think having flat zygos do not matter

finn899

finn899

Kraken
if you are lean and still have flat zygos it will make your skull shape look really unproportional/too thin,here is a prime example of before and after zygo implants and as you can see the difference it makes,after rhino this might be the biggest ascension surgery,everybody on tik tok hates this guy but he did ascend really hard with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, jagmogs1000 and Bushman
View attachment 2507737View attachment 2507738if you are lean and still have flat zygos it will make your skull shape look really unproportional/too thin,here is a prime example of before and after zygo implants and as you can see the difference it makes,after rhino this might be the biggest ascension surgery,everybody on tik tok hates this guy but he did ascend really hard with surgery.
His eye area failos him, but his zygos save him like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman and szolliontaraelis
View attachment 2507737View attachment 2507738if you are lean and still have flat zygos it will make your skull shape look really unproportional/too thin,here is a prime example of before and after zygo implants and as you can see the difference it makes,after rhino this might be the biggest ascension surgery,everybody on tik tok hates this guy but he did ascend really hard with surgery.
Zygos + eyes > anything else.

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I have flat Zygos but my FWHR is wide and makes me look Neotenous. I am underweight

I have flat Zygos but my FWHR is wide and makes me look Neotenous. I am underweight
Then your zygos don't just project, but they are there

wide zygos can make your eyes seem less close set.
I have a pic from when I was 15 years old and 0 cheekbones. My eyes looked like straight from a 90s anime. Now thankfully it's proportional now.

Yeah I think I got flat zygos and it won't do much to me if I had it

Then your zygos don't just project, but they are there
I believe they are recessed then. I have low set cheekbones that aren’t super visible.

Flat zygos and slight recessed maxilla ideal for male
Tumblr e3b9e500da7e2c610fd2c86457328b26 1a8d9ae7 500
Tumblr 94048ac44fff74490d19cd8ea88b11d7 4bee7e47 540

P
my curse

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Yeah I think I got flat zygos and it won't do much to me if I had it
if you are under 18 its normal,by the time your 20 they will start to become more prominent

• +1
Reactions: Detective and wsada
if you are under 18 its normal,by the time your 20 they will start to become more prominent
mine spurted like crazy from 15-16, maybe by the time im 20 ill have mogger zygos, my dad and grandpa has them

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Ive heard the opposite.

Wider zygos makes your eyes appear closer set.
Larger bi zygomatic reduces the ES Ratio.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
zygos can make or break looks

He looks more haggard and facial lines are not smooth anymore.

Prominent not wide. Wide will mess with esr, making eyes look closer set.

Zygos + eyes > anything else.
This

Brutal man I have flat zygos I'm gonna try and if fucking bonemashing and gh abuse does lead to any growth

I don't think I will have enough money to get zygo implants brah

Having flat zygos is definitely good if you have lateral projection , Very attractive men usually have laterally projected cheekbones and very good jaw , forward cheekbones projection that gives the alien look is definitely overrated...
If your FWhr is above 1.85 , you shouldn't worry about your zygos , Jaw is far more important..
Alien Zygos is just a cherry on Top..
Eyes>Jaw>Zygos
Eyes-Zygos>Jaw

why even care if tiktokers are hating, they hate him because they think it all could be fixed with "mewing" those retards are mainly kids who buy courses from scammers like syrianpsycho. This guy ascended

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
only looksmaxx retards can tell a significant difference no female gaze change .05 smv change maybe for waht 10 k dollars JFL