Biggest Death Sentence

• Curry

Votes: 83 47.4%
  • Bald

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Manlet (5'10 or under)

Votes: 42 24.0%

• Total voters
From my days of cruising pol they were literally in constant rage mode about the amount of northerners mixing with muslims, those countries are legendary for being cuck countries. But I haven't been there and don't have data so idk.
If any white country is closet racist mode it's probably...well damn idk, tbh the real "racist" countries are nonwhite places like Japan.

Yes, Is hard to me believe too, but if is true so, whatever

Images 16

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and FatJattMofo
example 1: Video of a tamil village

this video onward that time. once again just because the color failo makes them not as good looking as many models with similiar bones doesnt mean they dont have really good bones.

just also compared this to other places. like OPs country of origin

example 2: Video of a man showing random people of kerala India and keralan crowds of people.

now tbh its not as impressive as the last video but it still shows out of many people there are some men with that type of bone structure.

its like wheres waldo but instead its find the well developed chads.

not hard tbh but not everyone there looks good.

some political protesters.

this is in city btw where most of the subhumans are. the vilages are insane.

example 3: Karnatakan village men

random village men

same thing

example 4: some andhran people

decent looking but tbh not like the other states

some chaps

bonus : an interesting looking chap and a group of people I dont know where from

hope that doesnt overeload the forum image limit
post more I love this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Damn @FatJattMofo thanks for going hard on this. Will examine later once I'm done cramming.
From skimming the pics I do see a lot of good bone structure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
example 1: Video of a tamil village

this video onward that time. once again just because the color failo makes them not as good looking as many models with similiar bones doesnt mean they dont have really good bones.

just also compared this to other places. like OPs country of origin

example 2: Video of a man showing random people of kerala India and keralan crowds of people.

now tbh its not as impressive as the last video but it still shows out of many people there are some men with that type of bone structure.

View attachment 163716
its like wheres waldo but instead its find the well developed chads.

not hard tbh but not everyone there looks good.

View attachment 163725

some political protesters.

this is in city btw where most of the subhumans are. the vilages are insane.

example 3: Karnatakan village men

random village men

View attachment 163733

same thing
View attachment 163739

example 4: some andhran people

decent looking but tbh not like the other states

View attachment 163747

some chaps

bonus : an interesting looking chap and a group of people I dont know where from

View attachment 163749

View attachment 163740

hope that doesnt overeload the forum image limit

post more I love this

These people seems poor and have good height and good bones...

I need to go back to the old savage lifestyle mode

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and FatJattMofo
These people seems poor and have good height and good bones...

I need to go back to the old savage lifestyle mode
tbh

Well then neither is curry
it's not, you could get lucky. ive seen plenty of gl curries. but the majority are fat/skinnyfat/balding/stinky/ugly and the combination of all of those is a death sentence.

• +1
it's not, you could get lucky. ive seen plenty of gl curries. but the majority are fat/skinnyfat/balding/stinky/ugly and the combination of all of those is a death sentence.
Yeah you really can't have more than 1 or 2 of the major failos

Manlet, but change from 5'10 and under to 6'3 and under

Id rather be curry than manlet and a baldcel

• JFL
you nw7 too brah?
nw2.5 but thinning in the frontal area now which has me at defcon 2
let's see if I can save it or I might be joining you son, and I doubt I am as mentally strong as you, half the time I want to fucking rope anyway

Imagine being below 5'10 is a death sentence. Being below 5'5 is. A 5'8 guy is fine, balding or being a curry would be much, much worse

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Imagine being below 5'10 is a death sentence. Being below 5'5 is. A 5'8 guy is fine, balding or being a curry would be much, much worse
idk if someone offered me to trade 7 inches of height for an nw0 tbh I wouldn't take it
I would take it for 7 inches of dick in exchange though

idk if someone offered me to trade 7 inches of height for an nw0 tbh I wouldn't take it
I would take it for 7 inches of dick in exchange though
There is a huge difference beetwen being NW1 and being NW4 for example though. It would be hard for me to chose, NW0 right now, but I'm almost 20yo only with massive hair shedding

• +1
There is a huge difference beetwen being NW1 and being NW4 for example though. It would be hard for me to chose, NW0 right now, but I'm almost 20yo only with massive hair shedding
If I had to choose between being short and being slick bald it would be tough. I'm leaning towards slick bald because at least as you get older it becomes normal while being short is always a detractor.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LowTierNormie
Would rather be dead than curry
Would rather be dead than 5'6 or under
Balding is interesting as a cure could come around eventually, but I'll still take death

• WTF
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
nw2.5 but thinning in the frontal area now which has me at defcon 2
let's see if I can save it or I might be joining you son, and I doubt I am as mentally strong as you, half the time I want to fucking rope anyway
Join me brah it is getting lonely , we shall for completenw7baldcel army

• So Sad
manlets are more likely to bald

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr manlet and LordNorwood
If I had to choose between being short and being slick bald it would be tough. I'm leaning towards slick bald because at least as you get older it becomes normal while being short is always a detractor.
And even then being bald is easier to fix than being short. There are hair systems and all of that

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LordNorwood
Being short is the worst fucking thing Idgaf
Imagine being like 5 ft 5 or something
Jesus christ that has to be a fucking nightmare of a life

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
And even then being bald is easier to fix than being short. There are hair systems and all of that
Yeah that's part of my reasoning too. There are no fixes for the other two but there a variety of ways to combat balding. Trying to fight balding is the whole reason I started posting here in the first place, hence the username.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LowTierNormie
Yeah that's part of my reasoning too. There are no fixes for the other two but there a variety of ways to combat balding. Trying to fight balding is the whole reason I started posting here in the first place, hence the username.
Yeah, I noticed you know a lot about it.
My hair shedding is crazy when I shower, and I don't knpw if it is because I'm norwooding or because my hair is so thick and wavy It doesn't fall down by itself until I start touching it. It has been like this for months, since I started growing it out. Any way to check if It's one thing or the other? My hairline is the same when I check photos, but I wouldn't be able to tell if it is as thick and dense as ever since I never cared about it before

Yeah, I noticed you know a lot about it.
My hair shedding is crazy when I shower, and I don't knpw if it is because I'm norwooding or because my hair is so thick and wavy It doesn't fall down by itself until I start touching it. It has been like this for months, since I started growing it out. Any way to check if It's one thing or the other? My hairline is the same when I check photos, but I wouldn't be able to tell if it is as thick and dense as ever since I never cared about it before
You get an analysis from a dermatologist who can check your scalp under a microscope and confirm if your hair is miniaturizing or not. If you don't want to do that, install a hair catcher in your shower. Losing about 100 hairs a day is normal. If you're losing that much in the shower alone it might be time to worry.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
*Shows best looking curries in the world*

“See! Being curry isn’t a death sentence!”

*Shows best looking bald guys in earth*

“See! It’s fine to be bald!”

The cope is unreal lol. Muh Statham

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension
being a manlet hands down ( below 175cm )

Sub6 curry is the biggest death sentence. Sub6 ethnic in general is a death sentence. If you're ethnic chances are you're also a manlet. Double death sentence.

I have 2 of them

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet
what kind of retards voted for bald lmao, utter swines.
It's easily repairable. Manletism can be overcome if not dwarf level and even then some small chance.

you forgot the only true death sentence, long midface

*Shows best looking curries in the world*

“See! Being curry isn’t a death sentence!”

*Shows best looking bald guys in earth*

“See! It’s fine to be bald!”

The cope is unreal lol. Muh Statham

There's no cope, only destruction of this thread, exist few real death sentences and are not in this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
not being curry>face>height>frame

a 6'2 Chadreet > 5'6 white neet

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Being short is the worst fucking thing Idgaf
Imagine being like 5 ft 5 or something
Jesus christ that has to be a fucking nightmare of a life

holy crap this gives me anxiety just thinking about this

Being turk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBoy
5'10" isnt a death sentence you fucking imbecile

below 5'6"=over

bald=over

curry below psl 5=over

it depends on the severity

Being turk
@turkproducer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and LowTierNormie
If a curry is below a 6/10 IRL which is exactly 4.8 PSL then it’s over. Being a curry in and of itself is hardly over-tier.

If one is BELOW 5’7” then it’s over I’d say. Being 5’10” is hardly over (5’10” is the average height in the US for males ages 20-30).