Found a new wraparound jaw implant surgeon from London

Any before/afters?

How much?

Also lol:
Fat transfer

● Men/women who have lost soft-tissue volume (atrophy)

● Men/women who require a conservative contouring of the chin and jawline

● Men/women with soft-tissue deficiencies and asymmetries along the jawline

Eppley adviced against this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
How much?

Also lol:
Fat transfer

● Men/women who have lost soft-tissue volume (atrophy)

● Men/women who require a conservative contouring of the chin and jawline

● Men/women with soft-tissue deficiencies and asymmetries along the jawline

Eppley adviced against this
No shit hes gonna advice against it

One procedure he profits more from
Sure, but he realize that most people wont afford that custom wraparound, so if someone then says its too expensive, clearly then he would have suggested fat transfer as a second less costly option, as opposed to ending the whole conversation there and not making any money at all. Clearly he knows that fat transfer isnt really a substitute for wraparound.

Sure, but he realize that most people wont afford that custom wraparound, so if someone then says its too expensive, clearly then he would have suggested fat transfer as a second less costly option, as opposed to ending the whole conversation there and not making any money at all. Clearly he knows that fat transfer isnt really a substitute for wraparound.

Eppley also said I didn't need jaw surgery, but I'm getting both jaws moved atleast 8mm because he was wrong. He would have placed an implant on me without first fixing the underlying recession.

Eppley also said I didn't need jaw surgery, but I'm getting both jaws moved atleast 8mm because he was wrong. He would have placed an implant on me without first fixing the underlying recession.
Pm photo of side profile so I can see jaw

Right, fat transfer looks like fat, implants look like bone.

Most people want bigger bones.

Looks like he cut and pasted some generic text to fill out his site

Please PM me your pic as well please, holy shit how would Eppley miss 8mm of recession?