From the perspective of female gaze, is my physique maxxed?

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
Beach pic + Black Tanktop = 15-16% BF
Rest : 17-18% BF
Video : 18.5-19% BF

6'1.5 , 85.4 kg currently 17.5 ish % BF.

Would reaching a weight of similar to now 84-86 kg range at 10-12% bodyfat be ideal for me?

Attachments

• 1.mov
    655.3 KB
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.png
    6.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 5.png
    5.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4.png
    4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, JoshuaG, Xangsane and 3 others
Fuck off fakecel

Some of us are really suffering and you’re trying to further increase competition

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, nofap, Mr. Nobody and 4 others
Too much for female gaze btw. Just be lean and that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lynxress
Fuck off fakecel

Some of us are really suffering and you’re trying to further increase competition
God knows how he ended up here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Mr. Nobody, Lynxress and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Zonar and Nick.Harte
leave this website immediately or you’ll fall into inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, bobtheflowerpot, bloomercel and 2 others
Inceldom? You mean like constantly thinking abt my looks and thinking its over if i am not 6'4 ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Zonar, bloomercel and 2 others
Yup 😀👍

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Nick.Harte
There are guides here for looksmaxxing tho, testestoronemaxxing, clothes drip etc... it's good to know more no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Nick.Harte
Inceldom? You mean like constantly thinking abt my looks and thinking its over if i am not 6'4 ?
You’re good for life bro. Enjoy your good genes.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and no-mogger-no-cry
There are guides here for looksmaxxing tho, testestoronemaxxing, clothes drip etc... it's good to know more no?
Nope. Just face n height

> wants to know the female gaze perspective

> asks a male only forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, nofap, Mr. Nobody and 3 others
Leave bro and enjoy life 👍

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, IMOGYOU and Nick.Harte
Mods ban this fakecel!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and mogstars
Beach pic + Black Tanktop = 15-16% BF
Rest : 17-18% BF
Video : 18.5-19% BF

6'1.5 , 85.4 kg currently 17.5 ish % BF.

Would reaching a weight of similar to now 84-86 kg range at 10-12% bodyfat be ideal for me?
No you look ogre. You might have luck on Grindr.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and IMOGYOU
> wants to know the female gaze perspective

> asks a male only forum
Well, i have no female friends. If you guys had female friends and life experience with them talking abt physiques you'd have more knowledege than me on their pov. I have a sister and she doesnt like it.

you get bitches if your not 6’4 your good bro go find your wife

Well, i have no female friends. If you guys had female friends and life experience with them talking abt physiques you'd have more knowledege than me on their pov. I have a sister and she doesnt like it.

**Sent from Becky’s bedroom

Fuck of fakecel

**Sent from Becky’s bedroom

Fuck of fakecel
I did some googling, I am not incel technically, but like I am just here to get better overall physically and facial wise.

I did some googling, I am not incel technically, but like I am just here to get better overall physically and facial wise.

Go to Reddit not here

Why is this forum not private membership?

Any fakecel from Reddit can just join

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Go to Reddit not here

Why is this forum not private membership?

Any fakecel from Reddit can just join
Reddit is too nice and boring. There are more bluepill and redpill there, I prefer black pill. Also how tf am i a fakecell? Maybe you are one?

• +1
Reddit is too nice and boring. There are more bluepill and redpill there, I prefer black pill. Also how tf am i a fakecell? Maybe you are one?
You’re a fakecel because you aren’t ugly. You got a good base and height(average) and you aren’t a manlet

You’re a fakecel because you aren’t ugly. You got a good base and height(average) and you aren’t a manlet
How am i average height?

• +1

Nigga you fell for his complement trap

Why do you think I ignored his question

You’re better than this

Ignore the fakecel

Some ban him pls

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Nick.Harte

You’re better than this

Ignore the fakecel

Some ban him pls
Yeah

You’re better than this

Ignore the fakecel

Some ban him pls
Bro, you know like I was honestly here for real opinions. Like do you guys fucking ban someone once they reach above MTN or what im fucking confused. I am just like y'all tryna looksmaxx

Average height is around 6’0-6’1. Anyway, you’re in curryland. So nvm
WTF, I mean... I havent been out of india in last 2.5 years so idk but that sounds high af. Back in my homeland turkey when i go in holidays i thought newer generation was taller like - 5'9'5 to 5'10 ish but 6'0-6'1, maybe in usa?

• +1
Bro, you know like I was honestly here for real opinions. Like do you guys fucking ban someone once they reach above MTN or what im fucking confused. I am just like y'all tryna looksmaxx

Would you go to an orphanage in Curryland and steal the kids meals?

No?

Then get lost then

Would you go to an orphanage in Curryland and steal the kids meals?

No?

Then get lost then
hahah wtf? I dont understand your logic dude, steal kids meals????

WTF, I mean... I havent been out of india in last 2.5 years so idk but that sounds high af. Back in my homeland turkey when i go in holidays i thought newer generation was taller like - 5'9'5 to 5'10 ish but 6'0-6'1, maybe in usa?
Are u in college btw ? You’ll get brutally mogged there. Lots of 6’3 and 6’4 pretty boys there. The athletes are worse. A bunch of tallfags in the volleyball and football team. If you’re below 6’0-6’1, you’ll be depressed.The German guys are around 6’3, have blonde pretty boy hairstyle, blue eyes and deep voices.

Are u in college btw ? You’ll get brutally mogged there. Lots of 6’3 and 6’4 pretty boys there. The athletes are worse. A bunch of tallfags in the volleyball and football team. If you’re below 6’0-6’1, you’ll be depressed.The German guys are around 6’3, have blonde pretty boy hairstyle, blue eyes and deep voices.
I was either going to go to Turkey, Italy or Netherlands at this point. I am still in highschool. I don't wanna go to netherlands to get heightmogged and my dad said don't be insecure its good school but i mean he has a point but netherland new generation prob is 6'2?
What country is that tho, like I went to my friends college in turkey - has like 6000 people it's massive!!! The average height on paper is 5'9 for new generation and that seemed right. But 6'3-6'4????

• +1
subhuman blocky waist

I was either going to go to Turkey, Italy or Netherlands at this point. I am still in highschool. I don't wanna go to netherlands to get heightmogged and my dad said don't be insecure its good school but i mean he has a point but netherland new generation prob is 6'2?
What country is that tho, like I went to my friends college in turkey - has like 6000 people it's massive!!! The average height on paper is 5'9 for new generation and that seemed right. But 6'3-6'4????
In my currently highschool ignoring my friend who is an outlier at 6'9, rest of the kids 50% are european, 45% korean and 5% is indian. So basically here the average height is probably 5'9 for a european , 5'8 for a korean and 5'8 indian. I am the second tallest kid in my school which ik is rare but im suprised by ur claim

• +1
But 6'3-6'4????
Yes. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing initially tbh. I was like wtf!!!! I’ve seen 6’5 black African dudes and I knew it was over at this point and I’ll never be considered tall even if I do LL.
your country doesn’t matter for college. Oh at least not that much because there will be international students and the mogging will be inevitable.
The way women eyefuck these 6’4 athletes dudes completely depressed me. I’ve seen women eyefuckimg them and licking their lips when they see these tallfags.Depressing ngl

The real halo begins at 6’3 tbh. Then it will be better if you wear airforce1 etc…

Yes. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing initially tbh. I was like wtf!!!! I’ve seen 6’5 black African dudes and I knew it was over at this point and I’ll never be considered tall even if I do LL.
your country doesn’t matter for college. Oh at least not that much because there will be international students and the mogging will be inevitable.
The way women eyefuck these 6’4 athletes dudes completely depressed me. I’ve seen women eyefuckimg them and licking their lips when they see these tallfags.Depressing ngl

The real halo begins at 6’3 tbh. Then it will be better if you wear airforce1 etc…
But like how rare are these 6'3+ dudes? Are they all good looking tho? I am unsure as taller you get , the more dissproportionate your body/face is , no?

• +1
rare are these 6'3+ dudes
Not that rare. Once you get into college you’ll start to see them. Also,you’ll see a lot of them in the volleyball, football and basketball teams.

But like how rare are these 6'3+ dudes? Are they all good looking tho? I am unsure as taller you get , the more dissproportionate your body/face is , no?
In my opinion, to find a 6'3 dude in india - well prob like 1 in 1000(Among the rich people as idk how life is in the slums of india) Turkey is like 1 in 100.
However like from my personal opinion average indian dude i saw on malls/public was from a 2 to 7,0 . while in turkey it ranged form a 3.5 to 8.5.

So like, i mean this is my own life but i have never seen an attractive dude irl who is over 6'3. I have seen a lot of average dudes who are 6'3+ tho.

• +1
Not that rare. Once you get into college you’ll start to see them. Also,you’ll see a lot of them in the volleyball, football and basketball teams.
If you had to give a percentage?

• Hmm...
have never seen an attractive dude irl who is over 6'3.
I’ve seen quite a few and I wished I could ask them for their socials for comparison here but I would come across as a faggot because I don’t know them. I’ve seen a guy around 6’3( he was taller than my 6’1 fiend, so I could tell), who had blonde pretty boy hairstyle, blue eyes and deep voice. Man, I couldn’t believe people like that exists irl.

Chadlite
Do everything in your power to retain your hair since it’s a huge part of your appeal

Around 30%. The rest are 5’10-6’0/6’1
That literally cannot be possible.
Even in USA, among the newer generations the average height seems to be around 5'9.5 ish. So 50% are as tall as 5'9.5 or shorter. Only 15% is above 6'0. For your claim to be true that's like.... how i am hella confused

• +1
Chadlite
Do everything in your power to retain your hair since it’s a huge part of your appeal
My dad, grandpa, moms side dad, grandpa all bald. They started balding late 20's to early 30's. I am planning on using the BIG 3 for hair loss and try to manage till mid 30's or late 30's then get a hair transplant. Since turkey is king of hair trasplants and i am turkish it should be fine no? I am scared tho ngl, I wanna do anything in my power to not go bald, because ik from my younger days when i had buzzcutts my skull shape is good but , hair makes it MUCH better.

That literally cannot be possible. View attachment 2730468Even in USA, among the newer generations the average height seems to be around 5'9.5 ish. So 50% are as tall as 5'9.5 or shorter. Only 15% is above 6'0. For your claim to be true that's like.... how i am hella confused
I’m around 5’10 ( 177.5cm) and I still get height mogged when I wear airmax. I feel average but below average most of the times. I look in the reflection and the guys who I felt were on the same height as me look taller.

I know statistically it doesn’t make sense, but I’m talking from what I’ve seen, and there’s a reason why I said I was shocked.

That literally cannot be possible. View attachment 2730468Even in USA, among the newer generations the average height seems to be around 5'9.5 ish. So 50% are as tall as 5'9.5 or shorter. Only 15% is above 6'0. For your claim to be true that's like.... how i am hella confused
This is another self report, most people claim taller so even here average height seems to be 5'9.5 ish, so I am really confused about your 6'4 claim, that's SO TALL.